Fel på mitt Corsair 2000

Permalänk

Fel på mitt Corsair 2000

There is something wrong with my Corsair Vengenance 2000 headset.

Last night I went to bed. The headset was low on battery. I didn't plug in the charger but I turned of the computer and so no battery was being used during the night. It was working this morning but when I eventually plugged in the charger, the headset stopped working.

When you plug in the charger, the charging port is lit up with a bright amber. This amber is now lit all the time, even if the charger isn't plugged in.

The button you use to turn the headset on and off is always blue and the button doesn't work, no matter how long I press and hold nothing happens...

The wheel that you use to lower or raise the volume doesn't work anymore.

The USB stick that light up with a blue dot is lit up like it should, meaning that there is a connection. When I got to the controlpanel and go to manage audiounits the bar shows that the audio works (if I use spotify for example) but I can't hear anything.

What can I do make it work again?

Was written in Swedish (every other thread was written in english) so I changed it.
Permalänk
Corsair

We may have to re-establish the wireless connection. Let’s try to re pair the dongle and the headset;
• Turn the headset off by pressing the power button until the blue indicator light below the power button goes out.
• Insert the wireless adapter into your PC's USB port.
• With the end of an unfolded paper clip, press the recessed pairing button on the wireless adapter.
• After about ten seconds, the indicator light on the wireless adapter will blink rapidly.
• Press and hold the power button on the headset for about ten seconds, until the headset indicator light blinks rapidly.
• The light on the wireless adapter will go solid blue, and the light on the headset will flash slowly (about two seconds between each flash).

Permalänk

I have the same issue, but when I try to Turn off my headset it won't turn off.
Been holding the Powerbutton on the headset in for 10minutes straight. Still not turning off.

Permalänk
Corsair
Skrivet av Fieldwood:

I have the same issue, but when I try to Turn off my headset it won't turn off.
Been holding the Powerbutton on the headset in for 10minutes straight. Still not turning off.

You may have to drain the battery charge all the way then charge it back again. Leave it on till the the blue light is gone, once fully discharge, then plug it back in.