(Via bios) det du testat,
1. Unplug the power cord and turn off the computer.
NOTE: If your battery is fully charged, the battery test screen might not appear.
(Via windows) Testat detta?
Testing and calibrating the battery using HP Support Assistant
HP Battery Check is a utility in HP Support Assistant that provides a simple but accurate test of the battery.
To use the HP Support Assistant to check and calibrate the battery, follow the instructions in this section:
1. Click Start , type HP Support Assistant in the Search field, and select HP Support Assistant from the list.
2. On the HP Support Assistant window, click Troubleshoot , and then click Power, Thermal, and Mechanical .
Figure 1: Support Assistant
3. If the battery check option appears, go to step 4. If it is not available, perform the following steps:
a. Start HP Support Assistant, click Maintain , and then click Refresh to activate the maintenance tools.
b. When Refresh is complete, exit HP Support Assistant.
c. Restart HP Support Assistant and run Battery Check.
4. Click Battery Check to examine your battery and display the results of your battery status check.