Permalänk
Medlem

XFX Europa garanti

Postar detta här med, rätta mig om jag har fel...

Den grymma XFX garantin gäller endast i USA enligt rapportering.

[UK/EU Residents] XFX should give us a warranty. - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net
XFX Warranty Surprise - [H]ard|Forum

och Warranty Information

Utdrag ur första stycket, plus andra:
"XFX does not sell its Product directly to the consumer therefore the warranty for XFX Products remains the responsibility of your reseller where you purchased the Product.

This warranty offered by XFX to its Resellers is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at XFXs discretion, of defective or nonconforming Product, and XFX shall not be responsible for the failure of the Product to perform specified functions, or any other non- conformance caused by or attributable to: (a) any misapplication, modification or misuse of the Product; (b) failure of Customer to adhere to any of XFXs specifications or instructions; (c) neglect of, abuse of, or accident to, the Product; or (d) any associated or complementary equipment or software not furnished by XFX."

Permalänk
Medlem

Så vitt jag vet så ja, att byta kylare på XFX kort och fortfarande ha garanti på kortet gäller enbart USA. Så har det varit i flera år. Gäller att läsa det finstilta. De har iofs fortfarande 3års garanti tror jag vilket räcker gott och väl då de flesta byter grafikkort vart annat år

Visa signatur

Core i5 3570K@stock||Asus Z77 Sabertooth||16GB 1600mhz G.Skill RipJaws X||5850 1GB||Corsair Force GT SSD 120GB||XFX XXX 650W||CM HAF XB||Opad Mk-85 MX Red||Win7 Ultimate Signature Edition signerad av Steve Ballmer