Permalänk

TIPS - Eizo Foris FS2332 för 2k

1. regga er på webhallen
2. gå till denna länk http://www.webhallen.com/hardvara/144726-eizo_23_foris_fs2332...

vipps så kostar skärmen 2k istället för 2.7k

bra skärm för de som inte vill ha 120hz/spelar mycket fps spel

Visa signatur

Citera!

Permalänk
Medlem

va e det som e så speciellt med denna?

Permalänk
Skrivet av Kanarya:

va e det som e så speciellt med denna?

ips med låg responstid

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php?subaction=showfull&id=...

Visa signatur

Citera!

Permalänk
Avstängd

6 ms är väl standard på ips idag?

Permalänk
Medlem

what? är det nån bugg, eller ska det vara så? Så man inte köper sen kommer nota på 2700;-

edit:
nvm slår till tack för tips.

Visa signatur

Asus Z370-F / I7 9700k / Asus RTX3080 TUF OC

Permalänk

Holy crap, tack så mycket!

Permalänk
Medlem

fattar inte varför alla är ips kåta, när man får bättre spec på en tn. den va dessutom rå ful

Permalänk
Medlem

holly shit såg på youtube nu skillnaden mellan ips vs tn.... slår någ till på denna skärmen

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Grym skärm. Har en sen någon månad. Fnatic modellen är nog lite lull lull runt skulle jag gissa då det är i samarbete med spelteamet.

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Skrivet av Kanarya:

fattar inte varför alla är ips kåta, när man får bättre spec på en tn. den va dessutom rå ful

Kan det kanske bero på de överlägset bättre betraktningsvinlkarna? Eller är det för att de har bättre färgåtergivning? Specs på skärmar är inte det viktiga, en skärm med 2ms respons kan ha så mycket input lag att den förlorar stort mot en skärm med högre responstid. De flesta märker inte någon fördröjning på IPS mot TN men det är upp till var och en.

Visa signatur

Lian Li PC-B25FB | Gigabyte P67A-D3-B3 | i5 2500k @ 4.3GHz | Vengeance 8GB | Asus 970 Strix DirectCu II | Corsair AX 750W | Crucial m4 64GB | DarkRock Pro C1 | O2+ODAC portable mod | Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 600Ω

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Wesslan1:

Grym skärm. Har en sen någon månad. Fnatic modellen är nog lite lull lull runt skulle jag gissa då det är i samarbete med spelteamet.

e den grym på spel?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Wesslan1:

Skillnaden är väl att fnatic modellen har en orange strimma istället för Blå/svart/röd

Visa signatur

2500K 4.5Ghz | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 PnP | MSI P67A-GD55 | Corsair 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozer II 900/1800/2100 | Fractal Design Arc | XFX XXX Edition 750W | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black | Corsair Force 120 GB

***Gammla goda minnen med ovanstående som burk :) ***

Permalänk
Medlem

One of the most under-appreciated parts of any gaming PC is the monitor. A quality monitor can be the difference between a good gaming experience and a great one. It’s not just a TV that you toss on top of your desk. With this in mind, we were excited to get to review a monitor that is something of a rarity: an IPS panel designed expressly for gaming.

The FORIS FS2332 is a brand new monitor from EIZO, a company that is well known for its high-quality IPS panels. Normally, they can be found in graphic design shops, photography and post-production companies, and even medical and air traffic control applications. The FORIS line is a departure for the company, targeting home entertainment and gaming markets.

Normally, gaming monitors are TN panels, since they have the fastest response times. If you’re not familiar with the different types of panels, here’s a quick rundown for you:

•IPS (In-Plane Switching) – Excellent colors and viewing angles, slower response time
•VA (Vertical Alignment) – Good colors and viewing angles, medium response time
•TN (Twisted Nematic) – Average colors and viewing angles, fastest response time
Obviously, those are just the basics, but the short version is that the IPS panel represents the highest image quality of any LCD monitor. The tradeoff is that the response times are much slower, usually around 16ms. So, with an IPS panel in place of a TN, how would the FORIS stack up?

The FS 2332, as mentioned above, features a 23-inch IPS panel with LED backlight. As with most IPS monitors, it has 178° viewing angles. Its native resolution is a full 1920×1080, allowing it to display not only games, but Blu-Ray movies without any telltale black bars. It also sports 2 HDMI, one DVI, and one VGA input. This means you can build a gaming station around the FS2332, using it not only for your PC, but your consoles as well.

Outside of all that normal stuff, the FS2332 also packs some pretty advanced features into its matte black casing. One of my personal favorites is the ‘EcoView’ system. Consisting of nothing more than an ambient light sensor, this system helps keep the backlight’s brightness properly proportioned to the light in the room it’s in. Its effect is most noticeable when you’re using your computer as the sun sets outside. As the room darkens, the monitor’s brightness actually drops. I found this resulted in less strain on my eyes than my regular monitor.

Of particular interest to gamers, the FS2332 incorporates FORTIS’ new Power Gamma feature, as well as an overdrive circuit. Power Gamma offers two settings for automatic gamma adjustment. One sharpens midtones, and the other reinforces differences in low tones. The overdrive circuit is something you’ll really appreciate, as it reduces gray-to-gray response times to 6ms, helping to prevent annoying ghosting in moving images.

The FS2332 also includes a remote control, which is invaluable if you plan to use this monitor for more than just PC gaming. One unfortunate design choice: A number of important buttons (including the “Menu” button) can only be found on the remote. That means that if you lose it, you’re going to lose access to a lot of this monitor’s features. That could be especially true later in the life cycle of this monitor when replacements may be harder to come by.

The FS2332 is easy to setup, and comes with a DVI cable as well as the audio cable to connect the unit’s small, 0.5 watt speakers. Sounds quality is about as average as you’d expect, but they’re serviceable for every web browsing. Unfortunately, the included stand offers no height or tilt adjustment, so you’ll need to make sure you get the monitor set exactly where you want it.

Once you get the monitor on, you’ll be blown away by how clear the images and colors are. Even sitting next to my current MVA panel, there was a noticeable improvement in colors. I also could almost immediately see one other large difference. The blacks are extremely dark, and the images are razor sharp. Color reproduction on the FS2332 blows away every TN panel I’ve ever used, and even surpasses my MVA panel in that regard.

One last software feature the monitor offers is ‘Smart Resolution.’ This feature basically analyzes images, web pages, and other displayed items in order to make them appear more natural. It may smooth one small part of a video, sharpen an image, or do absolutely nothing. However, when it’s on, you can see a difference in the way pages look. Images appear smoother and more natural. More impressively, it detects the text section of the page and makes no changes to that, preserving readability.

OK, I know what you’re thinking. All this technology is awesome, but how does it handle gaming? Well, I’m happy to report that it’s a solid gaming monitor as well. The folks at EIZO told us that they were targeting the monitor at the real-time strategy market, so I spent a ton of time with games like Starcraft 2, Company of Heroes, and other RTS favorites. Throughout those sessions, the monitor couldn’t have performed any better. There was no visible ghosting, no lag, and the images were crisp and attractive.

With the RTS stuff out of the way, I decided to push the limits of the overdrive system by playing Battlefield 3 through the FS2332. Once again, it had no issues with ghosting, and the gorgeous environments created by the Frostbite 2 engine were almost popping off the screen. MMOs and even Minecraft presented no challenges for this monitor. Pretty much every gaming experience I had was thrown at it, and the FS2332 simply shook them off and kept looking amazing.

One thing that may give gamers pause when considering the FS2332 is the price. While many of the 23-inch gaming monitors on the market that incorporate TN panels can be had for around $200, the FS2332′s IPS panel comes in at around a $500 price point. This may sound prohibitive for a lot of gamers, but the quality of the product is really top notch.

Overall, the FORTIS FS2332 impresses at almost every turn. It’s a well-built device that incorporates plenty of technology, and looks awesome to boot. It may seem a bit pricey, but monitors are like anything else, you always seem to get what you pay for. You certainly won’t have any reason to regret owning this monitor, unless it’s that you never want to stop staring at it.

Score: 9.0/10

Permalänk
Permalänk
Avstängd

Är det ett "just nu" erbjudande för medlemmar eller brukar de ha så mycket billigare? JAg kommer beställa runt jul tror jag.

Visa signatur

CPU: Core i5 2500K @4,5GHz Kylare: Corsair H80 med 2st Enermax Magma i PnP Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M Lagring: 2TB hdd + Samsung 830 128gb GPU: Asus R9 280x DCII Top @1150MHz/6800MHz RAM:16gb G.Skill Ripjawz Nätagg: Fractal Design Tesla 650w Chassi: Silverstone SG09 Lurar: Sennheiser PC360 G4ME Skärm: Samsung S23A700D Konsol: Xbox 360

Permalänk
Hjälpsam

Jag har länge längtat efter FlatpanelsHD recensionen på FS2332, främst för att jämför med FS2331 för just gaming.

Och jag tror faktiskt den äldre 2331 med VA panel fortfarande är att föredra.

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=12...

+svärta och kontrast. Svärtan för bättre ljud i skuggor, gärna i äventyr eller mörka spel och kontrasten för twitchy spel där varje pixel spelar roll (sniper någon?)

Visa signatur

Allt jag säger/skriver här är mina egna åsikter och är inte relaterade till någon organisation eller arbetsgivare.

Jag är en Professionell Nörd - Mina unboxing och produkttester (Youtube)
Om du mot förmodan vill lyssna på mig - Galleri min 800D med 570 Phantom SLI

Permalänk
Inaktiv

Det verkar vara en riktigt nice skärm!
Får nog slå till i jul

Permalänk

vänta inte för länge bara tror det inte håller allt för länge

Visa signatur

Citera!

Permalänk

En av skärmarna är limited edition... skulle tro att skillnaden är att på limited edition står det fnatic

Visa signatur

Intel i5 @ 2,66Ghz | Noctua NH-D14 | 4gb corsair 1600mhz | Asus P7P55D-E PRO | Antec p182 | Corsair 550w |Asus 6950 2gb upplåsta shaders, ASUS 5770 V2|Samsung SpinPoint F3 1 TB |Benq BL2400PT | LG 42PQ6500 | Steelseries Siberia v1 |Asus Xonar DX |Creative EP-630 | AKG K601 | Dynavoice F-6 EX 5.0 |Canton Reference 9.2 DC | Atacama Nexus 6| Onkyo 607

Permalänk
Medlem

Har väntat på denna skärm sen i somras när de visade den för första gången. Och till detta priset var det ju ingen tvekan. Slog till på direkten. Tack för tipset!

Permalänk
Medlem

tack för tipset!

Permalänk

iinga problemas! erbjudandet fortfarande aktivt: 29 nov

Visa signatur

Citera!

Permalänk
Medlem

Kan skriva en liten rewiev. Har använt en CRT i runt 10år detta var min första LCD. I början var jag väldigt skeptisk, störde mig speciellt på 2 saker.

Var väldigt mörkt i spel även när man maxar kontrast/brighness och sen var där lite lagg när man rör kameran i t.e.x wow. Men båda löstes med skärmens "gaming mode"

Kan inte bli mer nöjd!

Visa signatur

Asus Z370-F / I7 9700k / Asus RTX3080 TUF OC

Permalänk
Medlem

Tack för tipset, rabatten finns fortfarande.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Dennisen:

Kan skriva en liten rewiev. Har använt en CRT i runt 10år detta var min första LCD. I början var jag väldigt skeptisk, störde mig speciellt på 2 saker.

Var väldigt mörkt i spel även när man maxar kontrast/brighness och sen var där lite lagg när man rör kameran i t.e.x wow. Men båda löstes med skärmens "gaming mode"

Kan inte bli mer nöjd!

Du kanske hade Dynamisk Kontrast på? Har en Dell skärm i liknande prisklass och den höjer samt sänker ljusstrykan när det blir för mörkt respektive ljust med det aktiverat.

Visa signatur

"Remember, you’d see movies about the future, and everything was in the sky? Like, it had moved in to the sky? … That’s the internet! That’s what it is! That’s our flying cars!" - Kanye West 2013
Mitt retrobygge:*Projekt Golden Oldie*