Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Ak-47:

5P! Very nice!

Thank you AK!! The gallery is back!

Skrivet av Mars SSX:

I believe it's roughly translated as "awesome". = )

Thanks Mars! I have learnt something more today

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Hey! What does "dretfräsig" mean?

I'm a native Swede and I had no clue what that meant.

Visa signatur

* Fractal Design Define R4 - Window | Corsair AX760 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | Intel Core i5-4670K | Corsair Hydro H80i | Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 1600MHz CL9 2x8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX | Creative Sound Blaster ZxR | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Western Digital Red 3TB
* Asus VW248TLB | Ducky Shine 3 | Mionix Naos 8200 | Sennheiser PC 350 SE

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Dr.Dante:

I'm a native Swede and I had no clue what that meant.

Haha! You crazy Swedish and your weird slang meanings!

Permalänk

Very good work! I appreciate your sense for perfection.

Visa signatur

O2 + ODAC ~ Sennheiser HD 650 ~ Swans M1 ~ BOSE 901 MKIII ~ McIntosh XR14 ~ Luxman L550 ~ Technics SL1210MK2 ~ 1080 TI ~ 7700K@5.0 ~ Noctua D14 ~ AX850 ~ ACER PREDATOR 165Hz ~ Texas Instruments TI82 ~ HHKB Professional 2 ~ WhiteFox ~ Topre Realforce

Permalänk
Medlem

Realy looking forward to se what you make of your next build.

And if you are going for that "One of a kind" build you probably need to stay away from The standard Green,Red,Blue and white.

Cyan, Yellow and Orange is not that common.

Visa signatur

[Phanteks Enthoo Pro TG] [ASUS ROG Strix 850W Vit] [Delidad i7 7700K] [Corsair iCUE Hydro H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Vit] [Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 16GB 3200MHz/CL16 Vit] [ASUS Z270-F] [Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 8GB GAMING OC Vit] [C:WD Black SSD 256GB M.2, E:Seagate Firecuda 1TB, F:Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, G:Seagate IronWolf 4TB & H:Seagate Momentus XT 7200.1 500]

Permalänk
Medlem

Jäklar va man vill bygga ny dator nu bra jobbat!!

Visa signatur

Citera så får du svar :)

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av IsakPromKing:

Very good work! I appreciate your sense for perfection.

Thank you so much Isak! I just took a little extra time to work out the details, that's all

Skrivet av Ant3:

Realy looking forward to se what you make of your next build.

And if you are going for that "One of a kind" build you probably need to stay away from The standard Green,Red,Blue and white.

Cyan, Yellow and Orange is not that common.

Cheers mate. I am looking forward to making another build Thanks for the tips on the colours btw.

Skrivet av Laars:

Jäklar va man vill bygga ny dator nu bra jobbat!!

Awesome! Make sure you post up a build log if you build a new PC!

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Cheers mate. I am looking forward to making another build Thanks for the tips on the colours btw.

Let's be honest here. If anything is uncommon then it is pure white/black/gray. Unfortunately that'd mean altering motherboards depending on which ones you fancy.

Permalänk

Well, this is one bad ass build that stands out!

5 poängre och lycka till med dina framtida byggen!

Visa signatur

12900K, 48GB DDR5, GTX Titan Xp 12GB

Sugen på att köra e-GPU?

Permalänk
Medlem

Love the ssd placement. Thinking outside of the box! I need to come up with solutions like this for my build, it looks like shit. But I've always been a very practical person, not much for design etc.

Visa signatur

| Fractal Design XL R2| 2x Gigabyte 680 Gtx@1254/7300mhz | Asrock Z77 OC Formula | 3570k@4.5ghz(1.36v) & Phanteks PH-TC14PE | 16gig hyperx beast series@2133mhz | Fractal Design Newton R2, 1000W 80+ | Samsung SSD Basic 840-Series 512GB | 2TB Toshiba 7200rpm SATA6 | 9x Scythe Glide Stream 2000rpm | 2x Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller | BenQ 27'' XL2720T 120Hz + Dell UltraSharp 27" U2713HM IPS 2560x1440 | Sennheiser HD595

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Thank you so much Isak! I just took a little extra time to work out the details, that's all

Awesome! Make sure you post up a build log if you build a new PC!

Happy to help. You know where you can reach me if you want input or just want to "spitt ball" ideas.

Visa signatur

[Phanteks Enthoo Pro TG] [ASUS ROG Strix 850W Vit] [Delidad i7 7700K] [Corsair iCUE Hydro H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Vit] [Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 16GB 3200MHz/CL16 Vit] [ASUS Z270-F] [Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 8GB GAMING OC Vit] [C:WD Black SSD 256GB M.2, E:Seagate Firecuda 1TB, F:Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, G:Seagate IronWolf 4TB & H:Seagate Momentus XT 7200.1 500]

Permalänk
Medlem

awesome build

Visa signatur

i5-12600KF | Noctua NH-D15S Chromax Black | MSI MAG B660M | 64 GB G.Skill Trident Z | 3 * WD Black SN750 | Asus TUF OC RTX 3080 | Fractal Design Torrent | Corsair RM750W | Samsung Odyssey G9 49" |

Permalänk
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Mars SSX:

I believe it's roughly translated as "awesome". = )

Excatly!t's Värmlandian, The Texas of sweden;)

Permalänk
Permalänk

Those led´s are awesome! I have an "Phobya G-silent 18 red LED" for the front of my TJ08-e case (really fun to build in). It's not too bright and it has an cool "flux capacitor" feel if mounted as intake, that I think would add to your build or TJ08-e case's overall.
10 of 10!

Visa signatur

| Chassi: Nått vitt mög med glas och snurrande grejer -|- CPU: Snabb -|- Moderkort: Vit, många lampor -|- GPU: Långsam -|- Ram: Många -|- Skärm: LG 34" - Gsync" |

Permalänk
Medlem

Grymt snyggt.

Visa signatur

Citera om du vill ha svar, hjälpte jag dig, gilla svaret!
Felkod40

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Suiyoubi:

Excatly!t's Värmlandian, The Texas of sweden;)

Mer som Alabama eller South Dakota.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av freddyfresh:

Grymt snyggt.

Thanks a bunch Freddy

Skrivet av Mars SSX:

Mer som Alabama eller South Dakota.

Hahaha!

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

Think it has a nice "Tron" feeling to it. Nice one

Visa signatur

Kontakta mig direkt vid frågor om eller synpunkter på min moderering.
Glöm inte att tala om vilken tråd ditt ärende gäller.
Kontaktvägar: via PM eller via E-post: michaswe@sweclockers.com
Mina System: HePC och Gaming

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av MagicWizard:

Those led´s are awesome! I have an "Phobya G-silent 18 red LED" for the front of my TJ08-e case (really fun to build in). It's not too bright and it has an cool "flux capacitor" feel if mounted as intake, that I think would add to your build or TJ08-e case's overall.
10 of 10!

Thanks Magic I have been considering a fan with a low light LED for the front.

Skrivet av MichaSWE:

Think it has a nice "Tron" feeling to it. Nice one

It's a shame that this is not a dedicated Tron build, right? Thanks anyway

Haha, nice meme!

Permalänk

A very inspiring build. And by the way:
Dret-fräsig
"Dret" is a slangword meaning shit, excrement or crap, often used in the northern parts of Sweden, like Dalarna and Värmland for example. In this case it's shit ("skit" in swedish), but used as an intensive adverb in slang language. You've probably heard people say "skitcool" or "skitstor", which is basically like saying "fucking cool" and "fucking big" in english. Dret is used the same way. Dret derives from the Norwegian word "drit" which, like in Swedish, means feces or used as an intensive adverb.

"Fräsig" is a slang word for something excellent and/or spectacular. The english equivalent in slang would probably be "groovy". Fräsig derived from the verb "fräsa" which describes a plethora of different actions. E.g. fizzling, frying and milling.
Now you know most of what there is to know about the word "Dretfräsig". Good luck with improving your Swedish language skills!

Permalänk
Proffsmobbare

You're really beginning to find your own unique style now. It really screams MetallicAcid.

Looks great, quality is top.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Crossblizzard:

A very inspiring build. And by the way:
Dret-fräsig
"Dret" is a slangword meaning shit, excrement or crap, often used in the northern parts of Sweden, like Dalarna and Värmland for example. In this case it's shit ("skit" in swedish), but used as an intensive adverb in slang language. You've probably heard people say "skitcool" or "skitstor", which is basically like saying "fucking cool" and "fucking big" in english. Dret is used the same way. Dret derives from the Norwegian word "drit" which, like in Swedish, means feces or used as an intensive adverb.

"Fräsig" is a slang word for something excellent and/or spectacular. The english equivalent in slang would probably be "groovy". Fräsig derived from the verb "fräsa" which describes a plethora of different actions. E.g. fizzling, frying and milling.
Now you know most of what there is to know about the word "Dretfräsig". Good luck with improving your Swedish language skills!

Thank you for the Swedish lesson crossblizzard, and thanks for checking out the build

Skrivet av JaZid:

You're really beginning to find your own unique style now. It really screams MetallicAcid.

Looks great, quality is top.

Great! Thanks JaZid. Coming from you, your words weigh a lot as you are a modding god on Sweclockers! My build looks like child's play compared to yours though.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Haha! You crazy Swedish and your weird slang meanings!

No one uses that word, it's just something he made up. If you google it, this forum post is the only search result.

Anyways, nice build, I saw it a while ago, but I didn't comment until now after I watched LTT on YouTube and saw that your new build got featured there.

Visa signatur

When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten, and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you can not eat money

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Shockwave:

No one uses that word, it's just something he made up. If you google it, this forum post is the only search result.

Anyways, nice build, I saw it a while ago, but I didn't comment until now after I watched LTT on YouTube and saw that your new build got featured there.

Thanks for following the build Shockwave, and the heads up for the feature on LTT

MetallicAcid

Permalänk
Medlem

Jäkligt snyggt bygge!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av bagfalls:

Jäkligt snyggt bygge!

Thank you bagfalls for checking out the build log!

MetallicAcid

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to say that I have created a Facebook fan page called MetallicAcid Customs, as well as joined instagram with the #metallicacidcustoms hashtag. I will be posting progress on current my projects, other projects which inspire me, in depth WIP shots, and links to "How-To" guides so you can achieve similar or better results that I achieve working onmy kitchen table

Hopefully see you there!

Best regards,
Justin Ohlsen / MetallicAcid

Facebook: www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustoms
Instagram: #metallicacidcustoms

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey everybody!

I have shamelessly entered my TJ08 ROG V rig into another competition at Minimalistic PC's, and hope for your support After you have checked out all the great PC's there, and still think that my work is worthy of your vote, then you will know what to do

Either way, thank you for your support, and see you at the next project!

http://www.minimalisticpc.com/contests/entries/tj08b-e-rog-v/

Best regards,
Justin / MetallicAcid
www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs
#metallicacidcustoms