Motherboard related questions

Permalänk
Skrivet av clumsyandshy:

Dear MSI

On Thursday 29 of September you officially announced news on your website saying "MSI 100 Series motherboards now fully support Intel next-generation LGA-1151 processors" and you go on to say ... all current MSI 100 series chipset motherboards fully support the next generation LGA 1151 socket processors. Also in the article is included a list of motherboard models: "List of MSI Z170/B150/H110 GAMING models and BIOS version"

My question to you is: Will ALL your Z170 motherboards actually be updated through bios to support next generation LGA 1151 intel cpu:s or is it only the "gaming" labeled models included in your list? What about motherboard like Z170A-G43 PLUS, will you release a bios update for this model?

Thank you in advance!

Hello again. Just saw you have now updated your official site for the motherboard in question. Question answered!

Permalänk
Medlem

I have a question about the free game promotion when buying one of the selected motherboards. My game code does not work.

Anyone from MSI willing to help?

Permalänk
Skrivet av pandana:

I have a question about the free game promotion when buying one of the selected motherboards. My game code does not work.

Anyone from MSI willing to help?

This is more a question for our marketing at HQ, you can ask their help, through our support portal: https://register.msi.com

Permalänk
Medlem

Heya there

Was wondering about if you guys will release a Z270 in your Krait series? Would love to get one of those for when they release Kaby Lake.

Visa signatur

Fractal Design R6 modified - Asus RoG Strix Z390F - i9 9900K - Custom loop 2x360rad med DDC pwm pump - 4x4gb Corsair RoG Dominator edition @ 3200Mhz - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition med EK vattenblock & backplate - Corsair RM750i
Galleriet: Venom - Midvinter - Frankensteins keyboard Facebook: Nagelfar Mods Instagram: Nagelfar Mods

Permalänk
Skrivet av Nagelfar:

Heya there

Was wondering about if you guys will release a Z270 in your Krait series? Would love to get one of those for when they release Kaby Lake.

Yes there will be a KRAIT GAMING model available at launch time in Januari.

Permalänk
Medlem

MSI CPU Guard 1151

Is it possible to obtain the CPU Guard 1151 in any way?

Visa signatur

JAG ÄR LIVRÄDD FÖR ATT LEVA & JAG ÄR DÖDSRÄDD FÖR ATT DÖ

Permalänk

We have never sold the Delid Die Guards separately (only as bundle with overclocking motherboards), so they are not available in the shops as separate item.

I have asked our marketing department but they don't have them anymore and we don't bundel them in current products.

So they only way to get one is to buy one on the second hand market if anyone is offering?
I searched Aliexpress but they only offer Z97 delid die guard (and I don't know if it will fit with new CPUs).

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

CPU:Intel Core i7 7700K 4.2 GHz 8MB Moderkort:MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON GPU:MSI Radeon RX 480 8GB Gaming X Minne: Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz Hdd: WD Black 2TB 7200rpm 64MB Chassi:Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass Svart OS:Windows 10 PRO Monitor:AOC G2770PF 27" PSU:Corsair RM750x 750W Mus:Corsair Gaming Scimitar PRO RGB Svart Keyboard:Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed DVD/Blu-ray:ASUS Intern BW-16D1HT Headset:Creative Fatal1ty Gaming SSD:Samsung 960 PRO 512GB