Permalänk
Medlem

Hi!

Im going to make custom cables for my upcoming build, and want to get started on them as soon as possible. For that reason Im looking for the pinout of my PSU, a G2 650W. Can´t seem to find any info online.

Could you help me out? Thanks

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 7700K | Asus Strix 1080TI | MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000Mhz | EVGA G2 650W | WD 640GB Caviar Black | Samsung M.2 1TB SSD + Samsung SATA 500GB SSD

Permalänk

Quick warranty question.

I bought a second hand Evga 1080 card here on Sweclockers.
They guy I bought if of told me he had prolonged the warranty and that he had sent it in for the Vram heat problem.

Today my 1080 probably got burned, it wont start again and it smells like it burned.
Must I go trough the guy I bought it of, or can you see with the serial number and take the warranty directly with me?

Permalänk

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-evga-catches-fire-video/
I actually think that this is what happend, I thought I saw some smoke at the end from were the fire is one that card.
(Think it is the exact same model also)

I hope it wasn't the new drivers who did it?
Have worked great since May, and now I have used the 388.31 drivers for less then a week..

Played Destiny 2 Crucible when the comp suddenly stopped/went black and it started to smell burnt.

Permalänk
Redaktion
Praktikant ✨

Då EVGA inte längre är aktiva i denna tråd väljer vi att låsa den tillsvidare.

För kontakt och supportärenden rekommenderas företagets webbplats.