Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Phase One - A H-Tower mod at DreamHack Summer 2017

Hey guys!

I had the honour and privilege to build a modded PC with the support of the best manufacturers in the market, and be able to present this PC at this years DreamHack Summer 2017 at the Sweclockers booth.

This project is called Phase One and it is a modified In Win H-Tower. This is one of the largest and most outrageous cases on the market today!

This mod is called Phase One because this is the first phase of two. Phase One shows the internal modifications that I have done to the components, while Phase Two, which will start soon, will have modifications made to all of the outside panels of the chassis.

These photos are taken of the PC while it was on display at the Sweclockers booth. More progress photos of Phase Two will be published on my social medias, and the completed mod will be published as an official gallery here on Swec as soon as it is finished.

Please enjoy, and I look forward to your feedback.

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem

5/5 stars as usual! Was nice meeting u at dreamhack! looking forward to see your next projects!

Visa signatur

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | EKWB 360 Elite | Asus RTX 3080 TUF OC | Asus ROG Strix x470-F | 32GB 3600mhz | 500GB EVO 970 M.2 | 1TB 860 QVO | HX1000v2 | Asus ROG PG279Q | Keychron Q1 moddat | Xtrfy m42 wireless | Logitech G PRO X Wireless |

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Adnerhill:

5/5 stars as usual! Was nice meeting u at dreamhack! looking forward to see your next projects!

Thank you man! Was great to meet you too!!

Permalänk
Administrativ avgift

I heard giveaway incoming

Visa signatur

Loque Raw s1| 7950x3D | B650-i | 2x16GB DDR5 CL30@6000 | 2TB m.2 | 4090 TUF | Samsung G9 49 | Vive Focus 3

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av andra94:

I heard giveaway incoming

What? When?

Permalänk
Administrativ avgift

@MetallicAcid: Now when you give me the case

Visa signatur

Loque Raw s1| 7950x3D | B650-i | 2x16GB DDR5 CL30@6000 | 2TB m.2 | 4090 TUF | Samsung G9 49 | Vive Focus 3

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av andra94:

@MetallicAcid: Now when you give me the case

-_-