Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Phase One

The project is called Phase One, which is a mod project feature one of the most extreme PC enclosures in the world, the H-Tower from In Win, and some of the best enthusiast PC parts from ASUS, Corsair and Samsung for storage. The goal of this project is to build an insane gaming/workstation beast that could tackle any task that I throw at it with ease and still have some muscle to spare. Phase One is a declaration of what a water cooled rig looks like with the inclusion of several custom made aluminium panels to spice things up. Although these panels are attached to the chassis and various PC parts, I do not consider this project a full on mod but I rather see this as a clean watercooled PC build.

Now that the first phase of this project has been completed, I will rebuild this PC into a true mod project which will include all of the existing custom aluminium panels plus lots of mods to the existing outside panels and more. I plan to cut a design in to the 4mm thick aluminium panels that cover all 4 sides of the H-Tower enclosure, create a truly unique custom watercooling loop, paint several parts from red to gold, and hopefully many others too. Once this next phase of the mod project begins, I shall name the project "Phase Two" hahaha

Modding such an extreme enclosure such as the H-Tower definitely has it's drawbacks. Yes the chassis is already balls off the wall, batshit crazy awesome as it is... And this fact certainly makes my job much harder as I just don't want to add more crazy just because I can. I wish to find a balance with my mod design for this enclosure which will compliment the overall design and not just make a mess of things. I want my design to reinforce the design features that In Win have created with the H-Tower while maintaining my design style that I have kept throughout almost of my previous projects.

There will be so many challenges with Phase Two considering the extreme nature of the enclosure and it's moving parts but I can tackle this project with a good 4 years of PC case modding experience, and the help of the community!

The list of components for Phase One:
In Win H-Tower
ASUS Z270 Maximus IX Extreme
ASUS GeForce GTX1080 Ti Poseidon
Intel Core i7 7700k
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 3000mhz
Corsair AX1200i
Corsair HD120 fans + RGB controller
2x Samsung 960 Pro 512GB m.2
CableMod Custom GPU cables + own custom made cables

With a massive thank you to these sponsors who continue to believe in my work:
In Win Nederland
ASUS Republic of Gamers
CORSAIR
Inet
Intel
CableMod
EK Water Blocks
Mayhems Solutions Ltd Group
Samsung Sverige
Bitspower International Co., Ltd.

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem

Det där såg ju inte så tråkigt ut.

PS. Räcker det med 3,5 tons truck för att flytta den?

Visa signatur

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Permalänk
Medlem

Fallerar i mitt tycke helt om man ser en video i realtid på hur den "vecklar" ut sig.
Ryckigt värre, förstör hela upplevelsen.
Men vansinnigt snyggt på still-bild!

Permalänk
Medlem

Helt tokigt chassi alltså, inget jag hade skaffat precis! Men du har klätt det snyggt i alla fall! Riktigt clean loop.

Visa signatur
Permalänk

Transformer

Visa signatur

Live for fun, Loyal to none

Permalänk
Medlem

Finns det något skäl till varför du skriver på Engelska? Förövrigt snyggt bygge!

Visa signatur

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 ULTRA | ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming | Corsair RM750X V2 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200MHz 16GB | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | Crucial MX500 2TB | NZXT H500

Permalänk
Inofficiell ambassadör
Skrivet av Cenorida:

Finns det något skäl till varför du skriver på Engelska? Förövrigt snyggt bygge!

Han är australiensare

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Mobo Aorus B550 Pro V2 CPU Ryzen 5600X RAM Corsair Vengance 16GB @ 36000 MHZ
GPU MSI GTX 1080 ti Gaming X Skärm Acer X34A

Permalänk
Avstängd

Ditt chassi är trasigt.

Permalänk
Expertgissare

Väldigt coolt bygge, 10/10
Måste dock fråga...

Hur många av dessa lampor har du hemma?
http://m.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/art/40304900/
Skulle passa bra med dom

Visa signatur

FD Meshify C -|- X570 AORUS ELITE -|- Ryzen 7 3700X -|- FD Celsius S24 -|- Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB -|- Radeon R9 380X -|- WD Black SN750 1TB

Permalänk

kommer det nånsin ett stilrent applevitt pc chassi?

Visa signatur

i7 920 oc till 3.3ghz , gtx690, asusp6T, 75"tv som datorskärm, philips HUE och Lightpack i kombination med kodi :)

Permalänk
Medlem

Kungligt bygge! Det här är sånt som öppnar upp för arbetsmöjligheter. Kreativt, nytänkande.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av spikfavoriten:

kommer det nånsin ett stilrent applevitt pc chassi?

Fixat.

Permalänk

Häftigt!

Permalänk
Arvid Nordqvist-mannen
Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av tcntad:

Royal build! Mycket snyggt.

Cheers mate!

I cannot wait until I can start the second phase of this project, and mod those panels!

Permalänk
Arvid Nordqvist-mannen
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Cheers mate!

I cannot wait until I can start the second phase of this project, and mod those panels!

It looks awesome now, cant wait for final showoff:)

Permalänk
Medlem

Love this chassi, can't wait to see Phase Two.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Jubiz:

Love this chassi, can't wait to see Phase Two.

Cheers mate!! Looking to start Phase Two in January