Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

MetallicAcid's TJ07

Hello Sweclockers!

I am back with another finished project and another album. This time I am featuring the beloved SilverStone Temjin TJ07 build that I have pimped up to be a slick beast fitting of the title 007, or even to sit in Batman's "Bat Cave".

This project is a labour of love which has lasted for over a year from beginning of planning to the finished product.

The finished project contains the following hardware:
Intel Core i7 4930K
ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition X79
G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 PC19200/2400MHz CL10 4x8GB x2 (64GB total)
Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB x3 (Trifire)
Samsung 840 EVO Series 500GB x2
NB-BlackSilent Pro 120mm x6
SilverStone ST1200-G 1200W
EK Coolstream PE 480
EK Coolstream PE 240
EK-RES X3 250 x2
EK-FB ASUS R4BE Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel
EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal+Nickel (Rev.2.0) x3
EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black x3
Alphacool VPP655 - G1/4 IG complete with D5 HF Top
EK HD fittings and adapters

NSFW WARNING!!

Oh and get some popcorn

I really hope that you enjoy this album as much as I enjoyed building this PC. Please do not forget to rate and/or comment!

Kind regards,
Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen
http://www.metallicacidcustoms.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs
Instagram: #metallicacidcustoms

Besök galleriet här

Permalänk
Medlem

I'm in love!

Permalänk
Proffsmobbare

Mannen, myten, legenden kommer för att ta över hela SweClockers! Stört bra byggt, som alltid!

Permalänk
Medlem

I really like it mate, very well done! Quality build at its finest!

Visa signatur

Ryzen 5 1600, Gigabyte 1070, MSI B350M MORTAR, Crucial 16GB, Samsung EVO 500GB, Define Mini C, Corsair RM550x (╯°□°)╯​︵ ┻━┻

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av tgadler:

I'm in love!

Awesome, thanks!

Skrivet av Laine:

Mannen, myten, legenden kommer för att ta över hela SweClockers! Stört bra byggt, som alltid!

Thank you mate Let's hope for a higher score though

Skrivet av Marticus:

I really like it mate, very well done! Quality build at its finest!

Thanks Marticus!!

Kind regards,
Justin

Permalänk
Medlem

Le Magnifique!
Excellent attention to details.

Permalänk

perfektion ! just WOOW! amazing build good job

Visa signatur

Gigabyte Z87-X OC ,4770K@4.5,Vengance 16GB,Asus 980Ti Strix ,3x Dell Ultrasharp U2412M [5760x1200]

Permalänk
Medlem

Clean as fuack.

Visa signatur

Chassi: Parvum S2.0 CPU: I7 3770k @4.6 GHz Watercooled RAM: Corsair LP 16 GB 1600 MHz GPU:ASUS GTX 980 Ti @1.3 GHz Moderkort: ASUS Maxiumus V Gene PSU: Corsair RM750 Lagring: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + 850 EVO 250GB Ljudkort: Asus Xonar U7

Kringutrustning: Logitech G402, Logitech UltraX, Logitech G35, BenQ XL2430T

Permalänk
Medlem

For gods sake acid! My eyes!
Such a blinder. You up the ante each and every.

Permalänk
Medlem

I like the clean look you get by using those waterblocks. Real nice!

Too bad that all the logos and displays are upside-down though, but I blame your sponsors for not making their logos reversible ...

Also, I'm curious: Why tie knots on the PCI-e power cables?
Is this not a three-way SLI build, or did I just not see the connector between the GPUs?

Visa signatur

För övrigt anser jag att tobak ska förbjudas.

Permalänk
Medlem

Tj07 still is the king of cases, great build!
5p

Visa signatur

|Kraftverket|Mobo: Gigabyte Aurous Elite B550 | Cpu: AMD 5800X |Cpu kylare:Phanteks PH-14| Gpu:Nvidia RTX 2080TI |Nätagg: Corsair AX750|Chassie:Phanteks Enthoo |Minne: 2x8gb Corsair Vengeance 3600|Disk: Samsung 980 PRO 500 gb NVME| Disk: Samsung 1 tb SSD| Disk:Samsung 830 256gb SSD|Bildskärm: Asus Swift PG278Q
|Ljud|HRT Musicstreamer II 2012 ed.|Bottlehead Crack|Sennheiser HD700|
|Nas|Ds413J|2x3tb wd red|2x2tb wd green|

Permalänk

Awesome build as always Justin! Saw that ASUS ROG Nordic posted it on their Facebook page.
I'm curious too about the power cable knots, kinda feels out of place since the rest of the build is so sleek, stealthy, and organized.
Aside from that it's a 5/5!

/baguette_2

Visa signatur

5900X | RTX 3090 | NR200P

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Findecanor:

Is this not a three-way SLI build, or did I just not see the connector between the GPUs?

The GPU's are from amd, and AMD dont use crossfire bridges on their new R9 series, looks strange when ur used to bridges, i know:D

Visa signatur

Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H |16GB DDR4 @3200Mhz |GeForce RTX 3070 | NVMe: WD Blue 1TB + Samsung PM981 1TB | Logitech G Pro X Superlight

Permalänk
Medlem

Precis som det ska vara - helsvart! Underbart vackert, sjuttioelva tummar upp!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av DDemis:

Le Magnifique!
Excellent attention to details.

You will se eyourself in person soon!

Skrivet av soulblade:

perfektion ! just WOOW! amazing build good job

Thank you mate ^^,

Skrivet av Arvidbergstedt:

Clean as fuack.

Awesome that you like it Arvid Thanks!

Skrivet av Bakteria:

For gods sake acid! My eyes!
Such a blinder. You up the ante each and every.

Haha. There was a NSFW warning after all... Thank you for checking it out though.

Skrivet av Findecanor:

I like the clean look you get by using those waterblocks. Real nice!

Too bad that all the logos and displays are upside-down though, but I blame your sponsors for not making their logos reversible ...

Also, I'm curious: Why tie knots on the PCI-e power cables?

Thank you for taking a look at the project man! The cables where looped on itself as they are 10cm from connector to connector... They where connected serial to each other. When the cable wasn't looped on itself, the cables would touch the acrylic. I didn't want the cables to scratch the acrylic and press up against it making it look bad.

The logo's are just held on with tape, EK has said that they are removable and probably could be turned to face the right side up.

And lastly as Iwar mentions below, the R9 290 cards don't need a bridge to have them work in Xfire

Skrivet av sipe46:

Tj07 still is the king of cases, great build!
5p

Love this case. Thanks for the vote!

Skrivet av baguette_2:

Awesome build as always Justin! Saw that ASUS ROG Nordic posted it on their Facebook page.
I'm curious too about the power cable knots, kinda feels out of place since the rest of the build is so sleek, stealthy, and organized.
Aside from that it's a 5/5!

/baguette_2

Ooo I did not know they had posted it until you mentioned it! 1.4k so far which is awesome! Thank you for the vote too man!

Skrivet av Iwar:

The GPU's are from amd, and AMD dont use crossfire bridges on their new R9 series, looks strange when ur used to bridges, i know:D

Correct! You win no prize!

Skrivet av jH0Ni:

Precis som det ska vara - helsvart! Underbart vackert, sjuttioelva tummar upp!

Awesome, thank you Jhoni. Even one thumb would have been more than enough. If you have 7011 thumbs, I would consider surgery to remove most of them though

Best regards,
Justin

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey everyone! I have nominated myself, than was nominated by others to take part in Overclock.net's sponsored "Mod Of The Month". Voting begins on the 25th November and continues for 7 days, so please give me a vote if you think I am worthy to win!

http://www.overclock.net/t/1419106/metallicacids-tj07-working...

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Permalänk
Medlem

holy shit, i think i came!

it is the cleanest build computer i have ever seen!

5/5

Visa signatur

Citera för svar!

Detta må inte längre vara min primära dator men står kvar vid TV:n så den får ligga kvar ändå!

MB: Asus Maximus III Gene CPU: I7 860 4ghz HT Kylning: Antec 920 GPU: EVGA 770 2GB RAM: Corsair 12GB 1600mhz XMS3 2x2GB + Vengence HP 2x4GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840 120GB HDD: Samsung 1Tb 7200rpm, Seagate 2TB 7200rpm Chassi: Fractal Design Define Mini

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av JonatanR:

holy shit, i think i came!

it is the cleanest build computer i have ever seen!

5/5

Thank you sir! That means alot

Kind regards,
Justin

Permalänk
Avstängd

Omg cleanest build ever. No dirt, no lights and no unnecessary shit. Really good build, one of the greatest ive seen.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Alibaba123:

Omg cleanest build ever. No dirt, no lights and no unnecessary shit. Really good build, one of the greatest ive seen.

Thanks man!!

/J

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hey everyone!

This project is in the running for the sponsored class MOTM competition, and I am counting on your vote if you think I am worthy!

Please head other to this link, where the competition is fierce and the prize is grand

http://www.overclock.net/t/1521949/ocn-mod-of-the-month-novem...

Kind regards,

Permalänk
Medlem

The build is nothing short of amazing. So clean, so menacing. Still, some of the cable management felt a bit lacking. Would it be possible to braid the cables instead of just making big knots? How much was custom made and how much is COTS?

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av hakro807:

The build is nothing short of amazing. So clean, so menacing. Still, some of the cable management felt a bit lacking. Would it be possible to braid the cables instead of just making big knots? How much was custom made and how much is COTS?

Thank you sir!

I am not 100% satisfied with the knots either, but did not have much choice due to the thickness and length of them. If I could redo the cabling, I would have the cables all coming from the PSU and not serial from the 8 pin to the 6 pin.

All of the internal was custom made besides from the motherboard tray which came from Cold Zero.

Kind regards,
Justin

Permalänk
Medlem

Are you kidding me? That's sick!

Santa, This is my only wish for Christmas!

Permalänk
Medlem

I'm in love

Visa signatur

Byter komponenter för ofta

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av zimmen:

Are you kidding me? That's sick!

Santa, This is my only wish for Christmas!

Skrivet av PerUtanZ:

I'm in love

Thank you zimmen and PerUtanZ lots of work went into this project that is not noticeable as it all just blends together nicely. DDemis is very pleased with it, and I am happy he is happy, and I got to build my dream PC!

Kind regards,
Justin

Permalänk
Medlem

Tycker det blir lite tomt på framsidan.. Samt plattorna på baksidan smälter inte riktigt in med resten. Annars så ser det ju helt okej ut!

Permalänk
Silverstone

Stunning project!

Visa signatur