Windows Explorer i aktivitetsfältet visar inte filhistorik

Permalänk
Medlem

Windows Explorer i aktivitetsfältet visar inte filhistorik

Andra program på aktivitetsfältet, t.ex. Word, visar en lista med "Senast använt" och liknande vid högerklick, precis som vanligt. Men nyligen försvann funktionen för just Windows Explorer. Dock kan man komma åt en lista om man öppnar filhanteraren och klickar "Tidigare platser" (visar mappar). Likaså genom Startknapp->Tidigare (visar filer).

EDIT: Har förresten samma problem med Media Player Classic. /EDIT.

Hur får jag tillbaka så att snabblistan syns direkt vid högerklickning i aktivitetsfältet på Denhärdatorn/Dator/Filhanteraren/W.Explorer?

(Windows 7)

Tillägg
Visa signatur

MSI B650 Tomahawk Wifi, 7800X3D, Noctua D15, 64GB Kingston Fury Beast, Sapphire Pulse 7900XT, Corsair RM750X V2, Samsung 990 Pro 4TB + MP510 960GB + PNY CS3030 2TB, Define R6, Win 11.
Sig uppdaterad 2023-12-28. Inlägg där bilar jämförs med datorer beaktas inte.

Permalänk
Medlem

Här har du lösningen för Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-s...

Texten jag hänvisar till är:

Update:
For the moment, it appears I fixed the issue with Excel recent files jumplist. To review:
Windows 10 build 10240
Lenovo Y50 touch (touch disabled)
I had a "static" jumplist meaning the set of files displayed was not changing over time.
Exit from / close all programs pinned to the taskbar. (Don't un-pin them, just exit from them.
Select Settings from the Start Menu
Type Personalization in the search box
Settings --> Personalization
Turn Off "Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar"
Browse to:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations
Delete all files
Note: I had to find the right user; only one had the AutomaticDestinations sub-folder
Wait until you can see that ALL programs pinned to taskbar have no files
Now
Settings --> Personalization
Turn On "Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar"
Verfy Jump Lists populate and update on taskbar pinned programs
Note: When I first tried this, I noticed Excel did not have it's Jump List removed, but I also did not delete the files in \AutomaticDestinations; i.e. I just turned Off "Show recently..." and in that case the Excel jumplist was not cleared whereas others were. However, I'm not sure I exited Excel at that time. Therefore, I suggest doing every step as above.

Permalänk

Öppna explorer och klicka på alternativ:

Visa signatur

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."