Permalänk

Mått på I/O plåten?

Hej!

Ska bygga en HTPC och håller på med en 3D skiss. Men jag behöver måtten på I/O plåten så jag vet hur jag ska sätta den.

Någon vänlig själ som vet måtten på en sådan? Alltså hur stort hålet ska vara.

Tackar på förhand!

Visa signatur

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo
- Beyerdynamic DT770, Pro-Ject Head Box II, Asus Xonar DX -

Permalänk
Medlem

Toward the rear of the chassis, ATX defines a stacked I/O area that is 6.25" (158.75mm) wide by 1.75"
(44.45mm) tall. This area allows the use of stacked connectors on the motherboard to maximize the
amount of I/O space available

http://formfactors.org/developer%5Cspecs%5Catx2_2.pdf

Visa signatur

i5 750 @ 3.9 GHz | NH-D14 | P7P55D |GTX 960 | Vulcan 8GB | Seagate 600 480 GB | Newton 650w | P280 | Dell U2515H

Permalänk
Skrivet av Rydisen:

Toward the rear of the chassis, ATX defines a stacked I/O area that is 6.25" (158.75mm) wide by 1.75"
(44.45mm) tall. This area allows the use of stacked connectors on the motherboard to maximize the
amount of I/O space available

http://formfactors.org/developer%5Cspecs%5Catx2_2.pdf

Är det samma storlek på mini-ITX som ATX?

Visa signatur

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Mr. Prudo:

Är det samma storlek på mini-ITX som ATX?

Det vet jag faktiskt inte. Kunde ju varit bra att nämna Ska se vad mina episka googlingskillz kan komma fram till!

EDIT: Det va det;
One major advantages of the Mini-ITX form factor is its backward-compatibility with
the ATX specification. The Mini-ITX motherboard can be installed in any ATX chassi

Visa signatur

i5 750 @ 3.9 GHz | NH-D14 | P7P55D |GTX 960 | Vulcan 8GB | Seagate 600 480 GB | Newton 650w | P280 | Dell U2515H

Permalänk
Skrivet av Rydisen:

Det vet jag faktiskt inte. Kunde ju varit bra att nämna Ska se vad mina episka googlingskillz kan komma fram till!

EDIT: Det va det;
One major advantages of the Mini-ITX form factor is its backward-compatibility with
the ATX specification. The Mini-ITX motherboard can be installed in any ATX chassi

Haha fina "googlingskillz" du hade Tack för hjälpen!

Visa signatur