Dator bootar inte efter konstig krash

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Registrerad
Jul 2013

Dator bootar inte efter konstig krash

Hej,

Jag har frågar detta i Linus Tech Tips forumet för några minuter sedan men ju mer åsikter desto bättre
Ja orkar inte sitta och översätta hela min uppsats till svenska så ja drar en ctrl-C ctrl-V

Here we go:

Hello

Today I was just playing wow and having a great day when suddenly my monitors randomly just turned off and couldn't start back up, so I figured I would restart my computer (often works when things go wrong)
But it didn't get the resould I was expecting, it wouldn't post. So I opened the sidepanel to and noticed that both the CPU_led and the DRAM_led was flashing red (blinking)
So I then turned it off and checked my ram and my cpu, it looks fine. Took them out (added my new thermalpaste that I bough I while ago *FINALY*) and tried again. Same result.
Then I took out my gpu so check if my powersupply didn't get the motherboard enough power (for some reason). Same result.
I then took out the CMOS battery and had it out for a couple of minutes, and tried to booth without it. Now only the CPU_led was constantly red and the DRAM_led didn't do anything. I put it back in and then both the led's was blinking/flashing again.

I suspect that the motherboard had gone completery bananas and doesn't want to be a part of my life anymore.

But I might be wrong.

Maybe someone here can help me.

It has been running perfect for a long time. I changed my Graphics Card about a month ago. But I have had no problem with it (except driver crashes from GeForce)

P.S I hate when people dont desribe what happened therefore the essay xD

My build is:

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 PRO
Graphics Card: Geforce GTX 780
CPU: AMD FX-8350
RAM: 8GB Kington Hyper X Blu

Trädvy Permalänk
Plats
Omnipresent
Registrerad
Okt 2004

Om du testar med GPU:n i andra PCI-e platser vad händer då?

Gud är Död! - Nietzsche
Nietzsche är Död! - Gud

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Registrerad
Jul 2013
Skrivet av Jalle64:

Om du testar med GPU:n i andra PCI-e platser vad händer då?

Jag har redan löst problemet.
Det var exact det som jag gjorde
Antagligen PCI-e slotten som e paj eller nått.

Trädvy Permalänk
Plats
Omnipresent
Registrerad
Okt 2004
Skrivet av SilverrrGaming:

Jag har redan löst problemet.
Det var exact det som jag gjorde
Antagligen PCI-e slotten som e paj eller nått.

Har du lagt in senaste bios/UEFI på moderkortet?

Gud är Död! - Nietzsche
Nietzsche är Död! - Gud