Powercolor [på engelska]

Permalänk
Powercolor

Powercolor [på engelska]

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year!

I am the Powercolor official sales for Nordic area.

Please feel free to ask us questions or give us suggestions, we will do our best to provide answers to you!

Cheers!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Powercolor:

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year!

I am the Powercolor official sales for Nordic area.

Please feel free to ask us questions or give us suggestions, we will do our best to provide answers to you!

Cheers!

Welcome to SweClockers!

Visa signatur

| EVGA Z170 FTW | i7 6700k | ASUS RTX 3070 | 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | Cooler Master V850 | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB + 2x WD Black 500GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD + Samsung 970 Evo M.2 500GB |

Permalänk
Medlem

Welcome comrade, happy new year to you!

Visa signatur

2600k @ STOCK <|> GTX 970 Omega!<|> Nån samsung 500gb ssd <|> 16 GB Kingston Hyper X <|> BenQ XL2420t
"Det finns inget skrot, bara gamla delar som kan användas på nya sätt" - Mulle Meck

Permalänk
Medlem

Welcome! I will start with the first question then.
When will we see the 290x LCS card out in the stores in sweden?

Visa signatur

Corsair Obsidian 750D | i5-4690k @ 4.4 | Corsair Dominator DHX DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | Asus Z97-e | MSI GTX 1070

Permalänk
Powercolor
Skrivet av jdahl:

Well, Powercolor LCS 290X is ready to ship to sweden!
Please contact your preferred store to purchase them!!

Thank you !!

Permalänk
Powercolor
Skrivet av jdahl:

Skrivet av elklazor:

Welcome comrade, happy new year to you!

Happy New Year to you, too!!

Permalänk

so, when will you release the 290 devil? (non X)
help lift the burden of my wallet, it's so heavy now

Visa signatur

ROG Strix SCAR 17 | 12th gen i9H | 3070Ti 8GB (såld)
Ryzen 7600 | RTX 4080S FE | 32GB ram 6800 Mhz
Ljudprylar: M-Audio Studiophile Q40, Blue Yeti mick, JBL Quantum 810, V-moda Crossfade 2

Permalänk
Powercolor
Skrivet av truedesire:

so, when will you release the 290 devil? (non X)
help lift the burden of my wallet, it's so heavy now

Well, buddy, it is still under discussion!
but we might have PCS+ launched soon!!

Powercolor PCS+ would be a good choice. I hope that would lift a bit of weight from your wallet!!

Permalänk
Medlem

Hello! I have 4 290x cards and 2 280x all is Powercolor. What is your policy on thermal compound change on the GPU?

Visa signatur

CPU 1700@4GHZ | MB MSI x370 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU AMD Vega 64 | RAM G.skill FlareX DDR4 @3466MHZ 16GB PSU Corsair AX1200i | SSD Samsung 960 EVO 512GB | | Monitor Acer Predator XZ321QU| Mouse Razer deathadder | Keyboard Corsair Gaming K70 RGB | Headset Sennheiser game one.

Permalänk
Powercolor
Skrivet av Jays_swe:

Hello! I have 4 290x cards and 2 280x all is Powercolor. What is your policy on thermal compound change on the GPU?

Hi Jays_Swe,

I suppose you might change the fan yourself?
If you are chaging the fan to your own liking, origianlly, it will void all warranty.

If you have any questions or need any support, please feel free to contact us.

Cheers!

Permalänk
Medlem

Hi.

Ive got one of your AX7970 3GBD5-2DHE/OC cards and the rest of my rig you can see below.

Im having issues with the computer wakeing from blank screen (screensaver)

About 50% of the time i have to power down the computer to make it work again. (Press the reset button)

This happened after i up graded the card from a HD 6870 witch I had no issues with.

Do you think a RMA would solve this problem or do i need to wait for a bios fix for this particular card?

Oh and i have the latest bios for the motherboard.

Visa signatur

42? Seven and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!
► FD Define R2 | Win10Pro | i7-3770K | Hyper212+ SP120PWM | P8P67 PRO | CML8GX3M2A1600C9 | 1080 Ti | AX750 | Asus VG27WQ | Eizo S2100 | HP Z24n |► OnePlus 6 |

Permalänk
Powercolor
Skrivet av xfade:

Hi.

Ive got one of your AX7970 3GBD5-2DHE/OC cards and the rest of my rig you can see below.

About 50% of the time i have to power down the computer to make it work again. (Press the reset button)

This happened after i up graded the card from a HD 6870 witch I had no issues with.

Do you think a RMA would solve this problem or do i need to wait for a bios fix for this particular card?

Hi,

I have just send you a message, please check.
I would like to arrange our engineers to help out.

Thank you

Cheers!

Permalänk
Skrivet av xfade:

Hi.

I've got the exact same problem from uppgrading to a R9 280X from 6870 to! I returned the 280x because it was faulty and gave me artefacts and i am now going to get my 780 and hope this will solve that problem.