Which will you recommend GT72S or GX700, in aspects of performance and after service?

Permalänk

Which will you recommend GT72S or GX700, in aspects of performance and after service?

Hey Fellas!!

I'm going to stay in Sweden very soon, thinking about getting a portable gaming monster, since it's troublesome to bring mine with me abroad ( a great reason to do some shopping XD ) I have no idea which would be a smarter choice over there in Sweden between
[ MSI GT72S and Asus GX700 ], in aspects of "Performance" and "after services". As for games, I love playing FPS, at the moment still the Division

Please feel free to give me some/any suggestion, I'm not for or aganist any brand.
Just don't wanna make my days there start with a tragedy
Thanks man!!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av YOUCYUAN:

Hey Fellas!!

I'm going to stay in Sweden very soon, thinking about getting a portable gaming monster, since it's troublesome to bring mine with me abroad ( a great reason to do some shopping XD ) I have no idea which would be a smarter choice over there in Sweden between
[ MSI GT72S and Asus GX700 ], in aspects of "Performance" and "after services". As for games, I love playing FPS, at the moment still the Division

Please feel free to give me some/any suggestion, I'm not for or aganist any brand.
Just don't wanna make my days there start with a tragedy
Thanks man!!

How long will you stay in Sweden? 120hz screens will be available this fall (along with next generation graphics cards) for most brands (atleast for Clevo machines). If you can't wait, I would suggest you choose a laptop with a desktop 980 in it. It's not a matter of brand (if you are deciding between asus and MSI). I would however suggest a Clevo laptop.

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Visa signatur

Clevo P170EM: i7 3610QM - 8GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GTX 680M - Plextor M3 Pro 128 GB SSD, 750 GB 7200 RPM - IC Diamond 7

Permalänk

@ocr123:

Hey, thanks for your suggestion and sorry for my later reply
I was busy having the strip settled, finally, I think gonna be the 2nd week of Aug. Coming soon!!
I'll be staying in Sweden for 1~2 month first, and then after couple of months, staying for 1~2year at least.

I saw some bad review of both Asus and MSI for their after-service, is it really that bad...? how the real situation in term of repairing time and accessibility? And I heard that not only the design, but Asus is outsourcing their ROG while MSI having their own factory, and that makes MSI have a better quality in Quality and Heat Dissipation? Is it for real..?

Meanwhile, so many news leak from both brands... I saw the "10 Series" laptop coming, and lots of VR Supporting machines@@
As 10XX performance must be a lots more then the 9 series. So I might choose those brand who's the first available on the market too:) As I searching for the info, found GT73 with 10 series might be enough for me too

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP6bgiQg4fI ]

I think it would be a bad idea to have a "Water Cooling" system just for being COOL XD Since so many ppl suffer from leaking and changing the fluid XDD
[ http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2905918/asus-gx700-water-... ]

it's hard to make decision XP isn't it?

Thanks man!!