Permalänk
Medlem

HTC Vive ljusstyrka

Är det verkligen så illa att det inte går att ändra ljusstyrkan fortfarande på Viven?

Ljuset skär ju en i ögonen...

Permalänk

@Kvist1:

Hi Kvist1, I apologise for replying in English. I have searched a little and found that there is a way to reduce the brightness settings, but not directly through the Vive. It seems like this is a common problem many others around the world are having. I found this thread on the Elite:Dangerous UK forums where one user has come up with a solution, although I couldn't personally recommend doing this.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/244296-HTC-Vive-...!

I hope this can help you with your issue, but like I said, I can't personally recommend this action.

Thanks!

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Kvist1:

Är det verkligen så illa att det inte går att ändra ljusstyrkan fortfarande på Viven?

Ljuset skär ju en i ögonen...

Senaste Steamvr betan innehåller båda ATW och ett Natt läge.
Inte haft tid att testa, men förutsätter att nattläget sänker ljusstyrkan.

Skrivet av HTC_Superkoz:

Will we ever be able to buy the new much lighter 3 in 1 vive cable?

Right now there are owners damaging their 3 in 1 cables, hoping to get the new thinner one back through RMA.

And will accessory's be available from vendors, instead of only through htcs website?

Permalänk

@Xermalk:

The cable is currently only available (it seems, I did a little search on Webhallen and Elgiganten) on the Vive Accessory store
https://www.vive.com/eu/accessory/3-in-1-cable/ . I noticed that the price is listed in Euro's also and not KR. I will pass this info over to my higher ups and ask whether there is a plan to start selling the accessories in local electronics retailers around the region. Apologies for only being able to provide you with this half answer, but I will be back once I am better informed on the situation.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it's great to get this kind of feedback from our user base and it can help us to spot issues we otherwise may not have thought about.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av HTC_Superkoz:

@Xermalk:

The cable is currently only available (it seems, I did a little search on Webhallen and Elgiganten) on the Vive Accessory store
https://www.vive.com/eu/accessory/3-in-1-cable/ . I noticed that the price is listed in Euro's also and not KR. I will pass this info over to my higher ups and ask whether there is a plan to start selling the accessories in local electronics retailers around the region. Apologies for only being able to provide you with this half answer, but I will be back once I am better informed on the situation.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it's great to get this kind of feedback from our user base and it can help us to spot issues we otherwise may not have thought about.

The ones that have bought the cable from the webstore, have gotten the old bulky ones.
What the majoritty of would really like, is a place where we are guaranteed to get the new lighter cable. As from all reports its superior when it comes to being twisted. Something that happens Very often in most active games
Every time the new cable gets mentioned, it shows up on the front page of reddit.com/r/vive

And yes, please see if the accessory's will be available from local retailers. I could really use some face foam, and a second link box for my seated gaming.

Permalänk

Just a quick note to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this thread, just waiting for some feedback and hopefully I will be able to give you an answer some time this week. Apologies for the delay.

Permalänk
Medlem

@Xermalk: Tack för svar, får kolla vidare på det

Permalänk
Medlem

@HTC_Superkoz: Thanks for the answer, I don't think I will go for that solution though