How to manage the g920 with sofa

Permalänk

How to manage the g920 with sofa

hi,
Several days ago, I bought the g920 for playing ETS2 and Forza. It is okay to install it to computer table. But I really like to play it when sitting on the sofa in front of TV. I knew playseat. They are expensive. And I just need a stand instead of the seat. Do you have any suggestions?

Visa signatur

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder V2 PRO Keyboard: SteelSeries 6G v2 MX Black Speakers: Samsung HW-Q995B/XE Monitor: Apple Studio Display, LG OLED65C2 Game Console: PS5 digital, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, Steam deck

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

sweclockers prestandaindex

Efter 10 kommer 11.
Efter 99 kommer 100.

Permalänk

Any solutions below 1K kr? And this one is not on stock in my city...

Visa signatur

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder V2 PRO Keyboard: SteelSeries 6G v2 MX Black Speakers: Samsung HW-Q995B/XE Monitor: Apple Studio Display, LG OLED65C2 Game Console: PS5 digital, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, Steam deck

Permalänk
Medlem

You could build your own

Permalänk
Medlem

Maybe this one?
https://www.netonnet.se/art/dator/gaming-speltillbehor/gaming...

But I think Wheelstand pro is better. I made one myself, from a little table and put on rubber feet..

Visa signatur

I5 9600K - Hyper 212 EVO - Corsair 3200MHz 4x8GB - ASUS Z390-F GAMING - 850 PRO 512GB - 860 EVO 500GB - Asus GTX1070 OC - EVGA Supernova G2 650w - Corsair Carbide 275R + Samsung Q60R 75" + Logitech Z906 + PS5