Permalänk
Medlem

PSU + Case Suggestions

Hej alla,

I will ask for your help regarding my PSU and Case selection.

I will build a new computer and I only decided 2 components:
MSI 870A-G54 motherboard
AMD Athlon II X4 640 processor.
I might have a GTX460 or just go with a HD5770 graphics card. I havent decided yet.

My problem is a case and a PSU. Ever since I have started living in Sweden everything around me
looks or sounds like Swedish products so does the cases. So I though you might have suggestions
for me to put these in together with a PSU. I am planning to spend 1000 SEK for both but if you
think thats not enough please say so.

And any suggestions on where to buy are also very welcome, I only know Webhallen and InWareHouse.

Tack så mycket.

Permalänk
Medlem
Visa signatur

Stationär : Ryzen 5600x | Asus B550m | Asus RTX3080 | 32GB DDR4 | Corsair AX750 | TJ08-E Vattenkyld | 2xAcer XB271HU
ESX host 1 : ESX+VS 6.0 | SuperMicro X8STE | Intel Xeon E5620 | 48GB DDR3 ECC/REG | Areca 1680x+HP SAS Expander | 22x Hitachi 3TB 5k3000 | APC SMART-UPS 1500 |
ESX host 2 : ESX+VS 6.0 | Intel DQ77KB itx | Xeon E3-1265L v2 | 16GB SODIMM | 2x Samsung 850pro 250GB |

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

VX550 is a good psu for a good price (you really cant afford anything better considering your budget).

As for a case I would think again if you can't squeeze in a few extra hundreds to buy for example the lancool above or whatever you fancy.
Otherwise I would have a look at cooler master elite 430 (Cooler Master Elite 430 - Inet.se) which I believe will give you good value for the money (449kr). If you buy from Inet don't forget to add swec free shipping (https://www.inet.se/artikel/6101343/fraktfritt-sweclockers-vi...).

Good luck and do your research before deciding.

Permalänk
Medlem

Thank you for the replies, looks like I need to raise my budget a bit.
Can you comment on those PSUs:
Corsair VX 550W ............................ ~ 600 SEK
OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W ............ ~ 600 SEK
OCZ Fatal1ty 550W ........................ ~ 670 SEK

mvh,
Ouz.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

the corsair has 5 years warranty, very well known and appreciated among enthusiasts
OCZ modxstream pro has the pro that it's modular, but should be louder and have worse components than the corsair (though it should be a decent psu, see e.g. hardwaresecrets).
no products labeled fatal1ty are allowed within a 10m radius from my computers...

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Aser:

the corsair has 5 years warranty, very well known and appreciated among enthusiasts
OCZ modxstream pro has the pro that it's modular, but should be louder and have worse components than the corsair (though it should be a decent psu, see e.g. hardwaresecrets).
no products labeled fatal1ty are allowed within a 10m radius from my computers...

Haha +1

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Aser:

Thanks I will remember that.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Aser:

Thanks I will remember that.