MSI släpper GT780 i samarbete med Steelseries – bärbar dator för gamers

Permalänk
Skrivet av Dracc:

Alienware offers 580M in their laptops.

show me where, prisjakt doesn't show anything, neither does their site

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/alienw...

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Nomaru:

You can configurate an alienwere laptop with 580M if you go a little futher on their website.

Permalänk

ok, i checked, delivery time is 2 months and the cost will be 34000kr instead of 13990kr

Permalänk

It feels good to GTX 580m comes to MSI later this year but it will probably be expensive.

Visa signatur

Apple MacBook Pro 15" Retina. 2,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Turbo Boost upp till 3,4 GHz, 16 GB 1600 MHz minne, 256 GB PCIe-baserad flashlagring, Intel Iris Pro Graphics.
Laptop 2. MSI GT 780DX, 17.3" LED matt (1920 x 1080), Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2 - 3.1 GHz, Minne: 16 GB DDR3 1333MHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M 1.5 GB GDDR5, HDD Intel 320 SSD 120GB + 750 GB (7200 rpm).

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Nomaru:

ok, i checked, delivery time is 2 months and the cost will be 34000kr instead of 13990kr

34000:- with dual 580m in sli yes.

You can get Alienware M17x with a single 580m for the price of 21000:-. It's still expensive but not extreme.

Visa signatur

Asus Maximus VIII Hero | i7-6700k@4.6Ghz@H115i | ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC | Corsair Dominator 16GB | Corsair AX860

Permalänk

For 7000 kr i can for sure can have a few good nights out

Permalänk
Medlem

TBH, I think a lot of the bashing in this thread is because the segment itself is unappealing to some people. A SB mobile and gtx560m is about as good as it gets before the price and the heat start pushing to the extremes which, for me, doesn't make the notebook more attractive but instead less so. The fact of the matter is that you cannot (hardly) get a notebook with performance comparible to a desktop unless going really expensive or really hot (or both), suffering both mobility, expense and battery life. And if you don't care about mobility and the like, you buy a desktop instead. Sure, the 6970m would be nice as an option.

I do agree that the focus should be on the GPU-side for a machine like this and that makes me like the version with the i5 better. Complementing the series with a gtx570m machine will likely not do any good if the prices/performance specs I've seen is anything to go by, as the potential buyer will likely put his money on a machine with 6970 instead (as it seems far superior to the 570m for around the same price).

Visa signatur

"What doesn't kill you makes you smaller" - Super Mario

Permalänk

Hi mr Nomaru :D. how much will the msi 780 with the 570 cost ? i would like to pre-order one.

Visa signatur

"zug zug"

"Det var ett inomhusjobb" + google translate -> ENG = orc smash!

Permalänk
Skrivet av TheJerk:

TBH, I think a lot of the bashing in this thread is because the segment itself is unappealing to some people. A SB mobile and gtx560m is about as good as it gets before the price and the heat start pushing to the extremes which, for me, doesn't make the notebook more attractive but instead less so. The fact of the matter is that you cannot (hardly) get a notebook with performance comparible to a desktop unless going really expensive or really hot (or both), suffering both mobility, expense and battery life. And if you don't care about mobility and the like, you buy a desktop instead. Sure, the 6970m would be nice as an option.

I do agree that the focus should be on the GPU-side for a machine like this and that makes me like the version with the i5 better. Complementing the series with a gtx570m machine will likely not do any good if the prices/performance specs I've seen is anything to go by, as the potential buyer will likely put his money on a machine with 6970 instead (as it seems far superior to the 570m for around the same price).

what do you base your facts on that the 6970 is better then the 570 ?

Visa signatur

"zug zug"

Permalänk
Skrivet av LFMDailyhc:

Hi mr Nomaru :D. how much will the msi 780 with the 570 cost ? i would like to pre-order one.

The laptop will cost atleast 100 euro more and is not available for pre order yet.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av LFMDailyhc:

what do you base your facts on that the 6970 is better then the 570 ?

Good question, I must have been drunk, half asleep or just confused it with gtx470m. The performance of the gtx570m should be about the sam as 6970 ur a little better.

Visa signatur

"What doesn't kill you makes you smaller" - Super Mario

Permalänk

Will you be able to use latest drivers from nVidia or do i have to wait for drivers from MSI.This for me was the biggest problem with my Asus G 73 JH before Bios 211 came.I had to wait for Asus to make changes to the drivers so i took forever to get the lates drivers.

Visa signatur

Gigabyte M32U , AMD Ryzen 9 5900X , ASUS GeForce RTX3080TI TUF GAMING OC , Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Midi Tower , ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING , Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 , Samsung 860 EVO 4 TB , Corsair RM850x, 850W Vit PSU , Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 32GB , Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White , Win 10

Permalänk
Skrivet av Shooto Great:

Will you be able to use latest drivers from nVidia or do i have to wait for drivers from MSI.This for me was the biggest problem with my Asus G 73 JH before Bios 211 came.I had to wait for Asus to make changes to the drivers so i took forever to get the lates drivers.

latest NVidia drivers should do it.

Permalänk
Skrivet av Nomaru:

The laptop will cost atleast 100 euro more and is not available for pre order yet.

Mr Nomaru will you please notice us on sweclockers forums what the new specc will be + price + when the E.TA will be on the msi with the 570 thx ( when they are released )

Visa signatur

"zug zug"

Permalänk

Nomaru , of course when you are allowed to

Visa signatur

"zug zug"

Permalänk
Medlem

Who gave that laptop a whack with the ugly-stick?

Hursomhelst, finns det någon som köper prestandalaptops? Alla mina kompisar som har en såndär laptop (1 av totalt 4 kompisar :'( ) använder extern skärm, tangentbord och mus hemma, dessutom tar han med sig skärmen när det är LAN... Sen betalar han typ 5000 extra istället för att ha en vanlig stationär :/

Visa signatur

[i7 920 stock] [Asus Rampage II Extreme] [12 GB Corsair XMS3] [Asus GTX 580 Matrix] [Aerocool Extremengine 3T]
[MacBook Pro 2,4 GHz C2D, 2010]

Permalänk

Jag använder min Asus G 73 dagligen utan skärm och så vidare,spelar mest

Visa signatur

Gigabyte M32U , AMD Ryzen 9 5900X , ASUS GeForce RTX3080TI TUF GAMING OC , Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Midi Tower , ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING , Corsair MP600 PRO 1TB M.2 , Samsung 860 EVO 4 TB , Corsair RM850x, 850W Vit PSU , Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 32GB , Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White , Win 10

Permalänk
Skrivet av neom96:

det e bara det att deras laptops e så fula asiatisk design....

Jaa, hatar allt manga o skit. Ser bara löjligt och barnsligt ut. Fattar inte att folk kan gilla det när dom är över 12

Permalänk

I want to know the price of the msi gt 780r with the 570 graphics card , so if its to expensive then i can order one with 560, beacouse, they will sell out everywhere

plz m8

Visa signatur

"zug zug"

Permalänk
Medlem

Great products
To Nomura:
Im a hardcore gamer myself but oriented towards Strategy, RPG and niched MMOs so graphics beyond 560 isnt essential to me as it migth seem for FPS players. I personally would prefer SSD drive instead of a better GPU.
Preferably 120 gb SSD and 500 gb or so for temporary storage. The rest I can store with external units.
Best solution to me is of course if I can choose what drives I want as optionals

Best regards

Oh yes I forgot
Gratulations to a wonderful design. It looks lovely
Im so tired of the minimalistic Swedish design style that makes everything look like a refrigerator

Permalänk
Skrivet av gefhjon:

Great products
To Nomura:
Im a hardcore gamer myself but oriented towards Strategy, RPG and niched MMOs so graphics beyond 560 isnt essential to me as it migth seem for FPS players. I personally would prefer SSD drive instead of a better GPU.
Preferably 120 gb SSD and 500 gb or so for temporary storage. The rest I can store with external units.
Best solution to me is of course if I can choose what drives I want as optionals

Best regards

Oh yes I forgot
Gratulations to a wonderful design. It looks lovely
Im so tired of the minimalistic Swedish design style that makes everything look like a refrigerator

haha, thanks a lot for your feedback, we have thought about making this laptop but I will release some info this week about that matter of SSD and new GFX, checking if we can release this info already.

The design is so much changed because of the Nordic market. I got a lot of feedback from the market and used my own inspiration for this gaming laptop, my inspiration was actually the car that you see below, although my chinese colleague didn't completely got all my feedback they tried to make something out of it. But it's far from perfect, hopefully we come with some nicer designs.

BR

Permalänk
Skrivet av Nomaru:

haha, thanks a lot for your feedback, we have thought about making this laptop but I will release some info this week about that matter of SSD and new GFX, checking if we can release this info already.

The design is so much changed because of the Nordic market. I got a lot of feedback from the market and used my own inspiration for this gaming laptop, my inspiration was actually the car that you see below, although my chinese colleague didn't completely got all my feedback they tried to make something out of it. But it's far from perfect, hopefully we come with some nicer designs.http://fancytuning.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/gemballa-mi...

BR

Hey thats my car :o...joke..

thats nice if we get info this week about new updates for the msi cant wait to get one with 570

Visa signatur

"zug zug"

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Nomaru:

The design is so much changed because of the Nordic market. I got a lot of feedback from the market and used my own inspiration for this gaming laptop, my inspiration was actually the car that you see below, although my chinese colleague didn't completely got all my feedback they tried to make something out of it. But it's far from perfect, hopefully we come with some nicer designs.http://fancytuning.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/gemballa-mi...

BR

That I call design

Permalänk
Medlem

Will there be a 15,6 inch alternative??
I like the design by the way.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Nomaru:

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-M17x-r3/pd.aspx

Visa signatur

WS: MSI B350M Mortar | AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | PH-TC14PE | 32GB DDR4 3000MHz | 120GB Intel 530 | 2*500GB HDD | Intel Arc A750 8GB | 2*BenQ G2420HDB
Router: Gigabyte GA-870-UD3 | AMD Phenom II x6 1055t @ 2600MHz, 1.25V | 12GB DDR3 | 2*250GB HDD @ RAID1 | 4TB HDD
Laptop: Thinkpad X220 4291-QF6

Permalänk
Medlem

Den ser billig ut men ska du konfigurera den med SSD och med ett motsvarande grafikkort som MSI har så landar du över 20 k och då måste du importera med påslag av moms.

Den lättare MSI varianten skulle vara väldigt intressant ifall man kunde ha 1 SSD och en lagringsdisk i den.
Den skulle isåfall vara ett givet köp. i5 räcker gott och väl likaså med GTX560M. Lägga ut mer på CPU är jag nog inte beredd till.

Permalänk
Skrivet av gefhjon:

Den ser billig ut men ska du konfigurera den med SSD och med ett motsvarande grafikkort som MSI har så landar du över 20 k och då måste du importera med påslag av moms.

Den lättare MSI varianten skulle vara väldigt intressant ifall man kunde ha 1 SSD och en lagringsdisk i den.
Den skulle isåfall vara ett givet köp. i5 räcker gott och väl likaså med GTX560M. Lägga ut mer på CPU är jag nog inte beredd till.

We will have more and more models with SSD and also in the GT780-419NE the possiblity is there to have SSD and HDD together, only thing you need to do is to add a HDD bracket so the SSD will fit into the open slot.