Permalänk
Medlem

Min kontakt med EA support

Jag kom fram till att denna forumdel var mest lämplig att posta detta inlägg i. Flytta gärna tråden om mod anser att den är felplacerad.

Här bifogar jag min chat med EA Support i går kväll. Vår konversation höll på i drygt en timma.

Hon ville ha mitt lösenord till mitt EA account.

Jag är medveten om att min engelska är fruktansvärd. Skyller på att det var midnatt och att jag kollade på TV samtidigt.

info: You are now ready to chat with Kristina.
you: Hello Kristina
you: I'm having trouble finding a way to activate my Battlefield 3 key. I do not have access to Windows, therefor I can not use Origin through a PC. Is there any other way to activate my key?
Kristina: I can not activate it for you. We are currently having issues with the servers of rhe activation
you: I understand that. But when the servers is up, how can I activate it when I do not have Windows?
Kristina: Do you have a Mac?
you: Yes
Kristina: Ok give me a minute while I pull up the directions for mac
you: Okay, thank you
Kristina: http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Support&pid=1059
you: That is not EA's Origin what I see.
Kristina: ok, let me keep looking
you: I believe there is no way to run Origin on Mac OS X. So I am looking for an alternative way to activate my Battlefield 3 key, for example through my browser.
Kristina: Let me see what I can find, and if not you will have to go through ea.com
Kristina: eagamereg.com
you: Okay
you: There is no Battlefield 3 on "eagamereg.com";
Kristina: give me one minute let me see what i can find out
you: Okay
Kristina: I am sorry I am not finding it.
Kristina: However if you already have an origin account I can try for that
you: I have a Origin account, but I can not type in my Battlefield 3 key anywhere
Kristina: have you tried on the gear looking thing yets
you: Please retype your question, I do not understand it
Kristina: There is a circle that kind of looks like a gear you should be able to click on it to be able to activate the code
you: Where would this "gear" be?
Kristina: It should be on the right side, once you logged into the account
you: On my profile page at EA.com?
you: I can not see any "gear".
Kristina: Ok, Can you get to a computer that has windows to register it maybe.;
you: No, that is the problem
you: I will get my Windows computer next week, but I need to activate my key as soon as possible.
Kristina: If you already have an origin account, I can do that for you. I would just need the information
you: Okay, my account is *******
Kristina: and the password
you: I do not see why that is necessary, you should not need my password
Kristina: so i can register the game for you
you: I do not feel safe sharing my password. I use it for many other services.
you: You should not need my password. You must have some sort of database.
Kristina: I understand this. I have a really bad memory and I do not write anything down.
Kristina: I can not register the game through my computer programs, I have to go through origin to do so
you: You must have some superior to contact if you do not know what do to. Asking for my password is not appropriate.
you: I do appreciate you trying to help though.
Kristina: Like I said this is the only way we can register the games now. So if you wanted it done soon than this is it.
you: So I am trying to understand this now, you need to log in to my account using my email, password and prepaid Battlefield 3 key?
Kristina: So I can register the game for you. Unless you want to wait till you get the Windows computer.
Kristina: from what i am understanding, you want to do it soon
you: This can not be the only way. I will not give you my password, I hope you understand why.
you: EA must fix this problem.
Kristina: We are working on this issue, it is a new system that EA just launched on Tuesday for us.
you: I got to go now, to get some sleep.
you: When will this problem be solved?
Kristina: We are not sure on the time frame
you: So I can not activate my Battlefield 3 key on any other way than waiting for my Windows computer or giving you my password?
Kristina: Only the ways I had offered
you: Thank you for your help. Good bye.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to ******* at the end of your chat session.

Permalänk
Medlem

Det där var ju fruktansvärt oproffsigt av EA :/

Permalänk
Medlem

Gillar att hon typ googlade "origin mac" och tog första resultatet...

varför måste du aktivera det nu för då? är det något erbjudande som bara funkar i en vecka?

Permalänk
Medlem

Jag undrar lite som tistatos: Vad är problemet?

Visa signatur

Fuck fruit! Sitting around being all smug on trees and in pies.
En vänlig liten puff blev en hatisk knuff.
Keso är köttfärs gjord på mumintroll.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ännu en som postar skit upplevelse med EA Support, har själv haft problem med dom tidigare. Synd då BF3 verkar vara ett bra spel. Jag kommer bojkotta det helt enkelt... (och ja, jag kommer inte lira BF3)

Visa signatur

Jag tillverkar Elektronisk Background Music på bjokib dot com... Kanske passar något ditt projekt? Det är "gratis" :)

Permalänk
Medlem

Problemet är att jag ville aktivera min kod snarast möjligt eftersom jag köpte det från en utländsk webbutik. Någon kanske aktiverar min kod, hehe. Visst, lite paranoid, men de var mina sista pengar.

Vill bojkotta EA, men måste ändå lira BF3.

Helt sjukt att sådana människor kan få ett jobb som support, finns det inga krav?

Permalänk
Medlem

Undrar hur mycket pengar som måste läggas på support inom spelindustrin idag, förr funkade ju allting bara men nu tvingas man ju ha kontakt med support-personal stup i kvarten pga. att deras konstiga system inte fungerar.

Att EA inte har riktiga support möjligheter kopplade till origin, att det enda supportpersonalen kan göra är att själva logga in på origin är inget annat än ett skämt rent ut sagt. Riktigt oproffsigt.

Visa signatur

Desktop - Intel i7 6700K | Asus Z170-A | 32 GB Corsair DDR4 | RX 6700 XT w/ Arch Linux
Laptop - Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen. 4 w/ Arch Linux
NAS - Ryzen Pro 3400G @ 35W | 64GB ECC | 32 TB HDD w/ TrueNAS Core

Permalänk
Medlem

Har själv haft problem med EAs support. De läser verkligen inte vad man skriver utan hänvisar bara till standardsvar..

Visa signatur

---

Permalänk
Medlem

EA behandlar sin supportpersonal illa, och betalar kasst. Därför får vi kass support.

Visa signatur

Jag tillverkar Elektronisk Background Music på bjokib dot com... Kanske passar något ditt projekt? Det är "gratis" :)