Permalänk
Medlem

RPS gillar GW2

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/08/31/wot-i-think-guild-...

Bort med alla time-sinks och annat som bara är designat för att få folk att spendera tid och betala en månad till.

Citat:

To me, it’s what World of Warcraft was back in 2004 – not an eight year old RPG, but a breath of fresh air in an all-too-often stuffy genre. The main difference between them is that while Blizzard primarily polished what came before with money, ArenaNet opted to take a scalpel to its genre’s endless mass of time-wasting, subscription fee serving cancer tissue, before betting the farm on its ability to build something more dynamic around its squidgy pink core.

Även om det tar slut på det roliga, så är det helt klart värt pengarna, eftersom det inte kostar per månad.

Citat:

Also, a caveat. There is obviously no way in hell that I’ve seen everything the game has to offer in the last week, even factoring in several betas. That said, even if it turns to shit and gristle in the endgame, I can say I’ve had enough fun to justify the box price – especially as there’s no subscription fee.

Permalänk
Medlem

"That said, even if it turns to shit and gristle in the endgame, I can say I’ve had enough fun to justify the box price – especially as there’s no subscription fee."

Så jävla sant

Visa signatur

breathe, smile and be happy