Nytt mail för att lura folk på pengar variant på Nigeria-brev

Enligt rubriken fick jag följande mail :

My beloved.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Monica Chimeh
from Bahrain, a widow to late Larry Chimeh I am 51 years old, i am now a new
Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all
indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i
won't live more than 2 months, according to my doctors, this is because the
cancer stage has gotten to a very worst stage.

My late husband and my only child died last years, his death was
politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man
who was running his cocoa business in Cote d’Ivoire and after his death; i
inherited all his business and wealth. my doctors has advised me that i may not
live for more than 2 months, so i now decided to divide the part of this wealth,
to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and
Europe. i collected your email address during my desperate search on the
internet and i prayed over it.

I decided to donate the sum of $4,500,000.00 usd( Four million five hundred
thousand united states dollars) to the less privileged because i cannot take
this money to the grave. Please i want you to note that this fund is lodged in a
bank in Ivory Coast in West Africa .
Once i hear from you, i will forward to you all the information’s you will use
to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to you. i honestly
pray that this money when transferred to you, will be sure for the said purpose,
because i have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is
vanity. may the grace of our lord Jesus the love of god and the fellowship of
god be with you and your family.

Please contact me in this my private e-mail id aranyite5@yahoo.co.jp so that i
will give you all the details
Your beloved sister in Christ.
Mrs Monica Chimeh

Uppfinningsrikedomen verkar aldrig upphöra hos dessa bedragare.

Permalänk
Medlem

Och Engelskan ser aldrig ut att bli bättre i dom heller

Visa signatur

Maximus X Hero - 8700k @5.1GHz - H115i - 32GB LPX@3466MHz - MSI 980Ti Gaming - EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 - Asus vg248qe - FD R5

Permalänk
Avstängd

Dom är hopplösa asså! satt ut en del annonser på blocket på sista tiden och skriver att jag inte sänder utanför sverige och att nigeria letters mupparna kan dra åt helsingland.

Men ändå kommer dom som bananflugor och försöker med sitt skit! helt otroligt men det är nog en del som går på det tyvärr.

Permalänk
Medlem

hahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

Permalänk
Medlem

Fortsättning på s k Nigeria-brev . Nytt mail kom :

Good day to you,

I am Mrs. Lisa Peterson., I am a US citizen, 52 years old.

I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over USD20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Thomas Ife, who works for the Gold Link Insurance Company in Nigeria,
where all the unclaimed fund were been deposited for safe keeping.

I contacted him and he asked me to send my FULL NAME, SEX and DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER, for him to verify if my name is among the list of those that are yet to receive the compensation fund.
After he verified my name, he gave me their website to confirm my name my self online, i saw my name on the list and right now i have received my fund (USD 15 MILLION).

I will advise you contact Mr. Thomas Ife with your FULL NAME, SEX and DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER, so he can give you the link where you can cross check if your name is on the list of those that are yet to receive their fund.

You have to stop contacting those impostors that are telling you that they have fund for you they are all liars and swindlers.

You are to contact Mr. Thomas Ife of the Gold Link Insurance Company directly on this information below.

GOLD LINK INSURANCE COMPANY
Mr. Thomas Ife
Email : goldlink.livechat@hotmail.com
Phone: +234 808 033 9418

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Thomas Ife was just $275 for their insurance fee, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Thomas Ife so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will
be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Lisa Peterson.

Kan de inte ge upp - hur många går på dessa s k erbjudanden ?

Permalänk
Medlem

Enda anledningen dom har hållt på så många år är att folk fortfarande går på skiten, dom omsätter mångmiljonbelopp årligen har jag läst inte undra på det aldrig kommer sluta väl

Permalänk
Medlem

Ännu ett nytt mail på samma tema :

I am Mr. Larry Xhosa the Personal Relation Officer at Rand Merchant Bank to the deceased. On May 12, 2010, one of our esteemed clients Mr. Andrew Stapleton made a numbered time (Fixed Deposit) for twelve calendar months in my Bank since August 2009. Upon maturity, we sent a usual notice to his known address but got no answer.

After a month we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that he went on a vacation with his family to Libya and unfortunately they were aboard the An Afriqiyah Airways A330-200 Airbus crashed in Libya, killing 103 people as it tried to land at Tripoli airport See the below link for more news about the air crash:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64B1GC20100512

On additional inquisition, the Bank discovered that he died without making a WILL or PROBATE and all efforts made to locate any of his extended relatives proved fruitless. On further inquest, it was discovered that late Mr. Andrew Stapleton did not state any next of kin in all his official documents.

The total sum of US$7.5M still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each fiscal year. No one would ever come forward to claim this money.
In accordance with the Financial Services Authority Guiding Principles, the account would be declared fallow and the proceeds would be revert to the possession of the South African Government if nobody applies as the beneficiary to the funds.

On this note, I wish to invite you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account will be released to you for us to share as similar chances do arise in the Bank and it’s only the Top Executives that siphon such funds for their own aggrandizement.

Upon your acceptance of this proposition I shall give you comprehensive information on how this venture would be accomplished without any hitch.

Moreover, we shall employ the services of a notary here for the purpose of procuring a letter of probate and to obtain all other pertinent documents in your name for the requisite documentation for immediate approval of this fund to your favour.

The money would be shared in the ratio of: Fifty percent for me, forty five percent for you and five percent for any arising contingencies during the course of this transaction.

I pledged that this venture would be accomplished under a justifiable pact that will protect you from any legal trouble and I will use my significant influence in the bank to secure approvals and guarantee the successful completion of this transaction.

Please be informed that your extreme discretion is required. If this proposition interests you, kindly reply me directly by email and indicate your readiness and willingness to finalize this transaction with me.

Equally email me with your full name, your address, year of birth, your contact telephone and fax numbers.

Upon receipt of your positive response with the requested information, I will start the preliminary arrangements and also draft an Application letter you will endorse and send it officially to my Bank to enable them star Administrative Processing and Approval in your favour.

Thanks for your time as I look forward to your timely and positive reply.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Larry Xhosa

Verkar som de har flera varianter på att lura personer med.

Permalänk
Medlem

Att folk går på det där övergår mitt förstånd.

Visa signatur

In the real world, size matters. And the big guy always win.

Jag har en svart dator med skärm och tangentbord.

Permalänk
Medlem

Får ni brev från okända personer?
Själv har jag fått mail från självaste generalsekreteraren i FN! Det är lite respekt att han tydligen har min mailadress

Note! after series of meeting that lasted for three (3) days I the sectary General to the united nation wishes to inform you that your name has been approved and submitted to receive a United Nations Compensation.

This goes to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world,the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$1,000.000 (one million United States Dollars) This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

Your name and email was in the first list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Crime Commission observers (EFCC)It has been agreed and signed. You are advised to contact Mr.Ibrahim Lamorde Chairman economic and financial crime commission Nigeria,he is our representative in Nigeria and he will update you with more details towards receiving your fund,Contact Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde: Email: (lamorde.ibrahim@instructor.net) or Direct Mobile Number:+234-802- 914 -8349.

Yours Faithfully.

Ban Ki-Moon
secretary General(UN)

Permalänk
Medlem

Man börjar ju undra vad ni använder eran mail till när ni lyckas få allt detta.. Själv har man inte fått ett enda scam på sin mail på 3 år och nej 3 år är inte mycket men ändå.

Visa signatur

CPU: I7 8086K MOBO: Asus Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W GFX: ASUS eForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB DUAL OC DISC: M.2 960 RAM: 16 Gig Corsair 2666Mhz DISP: Predator XB1 27" gaming XB271HU CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 OS: Win 10 x64

Permalänk
Medlem

Tja , bara som normalt skicka och ta emot mail , gmail-användare kanske har blivit hackade ?

Skrivet av karjix:

Man börjar ju undra vad ni använder eran mail till när ni lyckas få allt detta.. Själv har man inte fått ett enda scam på sin mail på 3 år och nej 3 år är inte mycket men ändå.

Permalänk
Medlem

Jag tackar och bockar för den underhållande läsningen.

Permalänk

Hade kryssat ett sådant mail efter första meningen - "Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ".

Visa signatur

Du har redan tackat ja!

Permalänk
Medlem

Har också fått diverse såna e-mail... Dock så har jag även fått ett sånt brev i brevlådan en gång... sicka nötter... Överdrivet dyrt kyvert och pappret dom skrivit på hade vatten tryck över hela. Stämplat och underskrivet som om det verkligen var en advokat som hade gjort det och x antal frimärekn....

Visa signatur

.::. Be Quiet Silent Base 800 :: Corsair RM1000i :: Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming :: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X :: Be Quiet Dark Rock 4 PRO :: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB 3600MHZ :: Crucial MX500 1TB :: Seagate ST8000DM004 :: RTX 2080 Super :: Sound BlasterX AE-5 :: Samsung G3 32" 165Hz .::.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ännu ett mail från en s k vänlig person med lite variation....

Fick följande mail i dag från någon som trodde jag skulle gå på att det var FN som skickade det ....

ATTN DEAR,

THE MANAGEMENT OF UNITED NATIONS OFFICE , WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF OUR DRAFT EXCHEQUER ISSUED IN YOUR FAVOR WITH CASH AMOUNT OF $2.5MILLION ONLY, FOR SCAMMED VICTIM AND UNITED NATIONS OFFICE TOLD US TO ARRANGE YOUR PAYMENT TO BE AVAILABLE BY WESTERN UNION DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO CASH THE TOTAL $2.5MILLION EXCHEQUER,

YOU ARE NOW ADVISED TO CONTACT WESTERN UNION OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THEM YOUR DETAILS WHERE THEY CAN START SENDING YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU AS WE BOOKED WITH WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO START REMITTING YOUR PAYMENT RIGHT FROM TOMORROW IF POSSIBLE YOU CONTACT THEM AS TODAY: THE AMOUNT THEY WILL SEND YOU EVERY DAY IS $5000USD TILL YOU RECEIVE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR $2.500.000.00 EXCHEQUER.

YOU CAN CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION OFFICE WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW .
MR. ERIC JAMES
email us on, westernunionagnt20111@gmail.com

NOTE:BEFORE THEY CAN PROCEED YOUR PAYMENT BY TOMORROW YOU WILL SEND THE SUM OF 250USD TO THEM TO ENABLE THEM REVENUE THE EXCHEQUER AND START SENDING IT YOU IMMEDIATELY TOMORROW AS YOU CAN SEND THEM THIS INFORMATION BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME..........
CITY..............................
COUNTRY......................
GENDER........................
TELEPHONE..................
QUESTION TEST............
ANSWER.......................

THE DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION WILL EMAIL YOU THE TRACKING DETAILS YOU NEED TO PICK YOUR A DAY PAYMENT OVER THERE. THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE IS NOW WAITING FOR YOUR DETAILS WHERE THEY CAN START SENDING YOUR A PAYMENT RIGHT FROM TOMORROW.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

SINCERELY,
MR. ERIC JAMES
WESTERN UNION®SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
© 2012 MICROSOFT PRIVACY TERMS OF USE

Tror de att det finns människor som går på detta fortfarande ?

Permalänk
Medlem

Uppenbarligen, annars skulle de inte fortsätta Dom drar förmodligen in miljonbelopp varje år.

Visa signatur

Star Citizen ❤

Permalänk

vad skall man tro om det här då

Har fått det ifrån en jag mailat med ett tag men aldrig träffat som säger hon bor i Skottland men har svensk mamma.

Hej kära,
Jag skickar detta mail med djup sorg och tyngd i hjärtat. dess varit mer än 8hours nu och jag har inte kunnat rensa mina maskiner hela dagen här. Tullen kommer inte att slutföra verifieringen av mina dokument. De ber mig att betala en skatt för import skatt och detta kommer som en överraskning för mig. Enligt dem finns det en avgift på 4100USD att alla importörer förväntas betala innan kontrollen av dokument kan slutföras. Alla pengar jag har kvar på mig är bara 2650USD. Jag behöver lägga till 1450USD till den för att slutföra betalningen och de kommer inte att tillåta insättningar utom jag betala minst 75%.

Jag har rapporterat fallet till kontoret chefen för tullen här och han sade att det är den politik som hamnstaden förvaltning och att han inte är i någon position att erbjuda mig någon hjälp eller koncession i situationen. Jag förlorade för vad du ska göra. Jag är inte i den bästa av hälsa .. mitt huvud värker och jag känner mig så deprimerad och drabbats av detta. Jag gick till den medicinska Foundation för att få vissa förhandlingar eventuellt från dem men de vägrade och sa att jag skulle leverera och installera maskinerna innan jag får min betalning från dem.Jag har en balans på 70.000 pounds att plocka från dem.

Jag känner mig så blek och yr just nu. Jag kommer att behöva en hel del styrka för att hantera denna oväntade bakslag. Och igen barnet jag tillbringade mycket pengar för denna verksamhet baby.

Så kära jag vill att du ska hjälpa mig med denna lilla mängd och baby jag lovar att betala tillbaka min kärlek så snart jag får betalt när jag kunde ha levererat maskiner och installerat, min kära, jag vet att det låter väldigt dumt för mig att vara ber dig om pengar bebis men jag behöver verkligen det här barnet och lovar att betala tillbaka min kärlek så fort jag får min betalning från min klient.

Permalänk

måste vara något lurt med den med

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av braanvändarnamn:

måste vara något lurt med den med

google translate och väldigt dåligt tycker jag

Permalänk

Vad får man tillbaka för svar tillbaka om man skriver namn, mail och telefonnummer? Någon som vet?

Visa signatur

MSI P67A-GD55 | Core i7 2600k @4.0 Noctua NH-D14| Corsair HX 650W | Corsair Dominato r8 GB | XFX Radeon 6950 2 GB | Samsung 500 GB + 2x 160 GB | Corsair Force 120 GB || NAD C326BEE | Cerwin Vega VS-10 | LG LH4000| Samsung SyncMaster EX2220

Permalänk
Medlem

Jag förstår inte hur de tänker... Många handlar om att man skall få pengar för att man är den man är, man har rätt till pengarna enligt FN eller något... Varför behöver de då namnet och annan info? Om de redan vet att man är den de är ute efter?

Lite roligt med den där som man skulle skicka sitt namn till så att han kunde returnera en adress till en hemsida där man kunde verifiera om ens namn stod med. Känns lite som att namnen läggs till allt eftersom eller?

Nu må jag vara lite elak här men de idioter som verkligen går på detta borde skämmas, mer än skurkarna som ligger bakom "banan-posten". Att skicka pengar någonstans för att sedan få pengar från någon man inte hört talas om tidigare borde ge en hint om att inte allt står rätt till...

Visa signatur

Chassi: NZXT Switch 810 Vit PSU: Corsair AX 1200i Mobo: ASUS Z170-DELUXE CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake RAM: HyperX Fury 2666MHz 32GB GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB XTREME Gaming SSD1: Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD2: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB SSD3: Samsung 830 Series 256GB CPU-kylning: Corsair Hydro H105 med 2st Noctua NF-F12-PWM NAS: Synology DS1812+ med 8st Western Digital Red 3TB

Permalänk

Jo då fattade jag direkt när det började handla om pengar skulle inte ge bort eller låna ut några till någon jag inte känner fast som svar på oscars inlägg så var det att man hittade inget mer än den facebook sidan hon har och bilderna där var samma som hon skickade på mailen

Permalänk

Folk som går på dessa brev är väl samma personer som köper sk guldsmycken av romer vid en vägkant och gråter ut i den lokala blaskan när det visade sig att det inte var riktigt guld.

Eller vad sägs om den här;
http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/kvinna-bedragen-pa-halv-mil...

Eller den här klassikern;
http://vlt.se/nyheter/vasteras/1.1779995-lurad-anka-lurades-s...

Ibland undrar man om människor kan ha negativ IQ.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem
Skrivet av mikeg:

Enligt rubriken fick jag följande mail :

My beloved.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Monica Chimeh
from Bahrain, a widow to late Larry Chimeh I am 51 years old, i am now a new
Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all
indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i
won't live more than 2 months, according to my doctors, this is because the
cancer stage has gotten to a very worst stage.

My late husband and my only child died last years, his death was
politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man
who was running his cocoa business in Cote d’Ivoire and after his death; i
inherited all his business and wealth. my doctors has advised me that i may not
live for more than 2 months, so i now decided to divide the part of this wealth,
to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and
Europe. i collected your email address during my desperate search on the
internet and i prayed over it.

I decided to donate the sum of $4,500,000.00 usd( Four million five hundred
thousand united states dollars) to the less privileged because i cannot take
this money to the grave. Please i want you to note that this fund is lodged in a
bank in Ivory Coast in West Africa .
Once i hear from you, i will forward to you all the information’s you will use
to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to you. i honestly
pray that this money when transferred to you, will be sure for the said purpose,
because i have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is
vanity. may the grace of our lord Jesus the love of god and the fellowship of
god be with you and your family.

Please contact me in this my private e-mail id aranyite5@yahoo.co.jp so that i
will give you all the details
Your beloved sister in Christ.
Mrs Monica Chimeh

Uppfinningsrikedomen verkar aldrig upphöra hos dessa bedragare.

Skrev ett trevligt "svar" till Monica (inte jag som är TS)

Dear Monica

I´ve read your letter and was deeply moved by your words. The fact that you got 2 month left on this earth is just horrible. In my opinion you should have died yesterday.

How can a person as yourself, in the name of Jesus Christ, try to steal money from innocent people? I case you are lying about your conversion, do you think Allah, Vishnu, Bab or whatever your gods name is, approves of this behavior? May karma catch up with you and give you the punishment that you deserve. Hope you will burn in hell, and may Allah strike upon infidels as yourself.

Visa signatur

Danskjävel så krattar som en skrivare...

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Kent:

Skrev ett trevligt "svar" till Monica (inte jag som är TS)

Dear Monica

I´ve read your letter and was deeply moved by your words. The fact that you got 2 month left on this earth is just horrible. In my opinion you should have died yesterday.

How can a person as yourself, in the name of Jesus Christ, try to steal money from innocent people? I case you are lying about your conversion, do you think Allah, Vishnu, Bab or whatever your gods name is, approves of this behavior? May karma catch up with you and give you the punishment that you deserve. Hope you will burn in hell, and may Allah strike upon infidels as yourself.

Haha...i like.

Visa signatur

Old: NZXT Gurdian 921RB / 2500K 4.5MHz/ G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1600 MHz / 1TB Samsung SpinPoint F3 / Corsair Force 3 90GB / Asus P8Z68-V / AXP 850W / Zotac GTX580 1.5GB AMP 950 MHz / Samsung 22x DVDRW L/S / Windows 7 x64 / Artic Frezeer 13 pro.

New: NZXT 630 / MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X / 6600K 4.4 GHz/ Deepcool Captain 120 / Vengeance LPX White 16GB/ GTX1070 Dual 8GB / GQ 750W / Toshiba 1TB / WD Blue 2TB / Intenso 240GB / SteelSeries Apex 350 / Razer Abyssus / Acer Predator XB240H/ 6-pack Pripps.