A Glimpse Of Battlefront III

Permalänk
Avstängd

A Glimpse Of Battlefront III

Citat:

The Last Months Of LucasArts (And A Glimpse Of Battlefront III)

In November, just after purchasing LucasFilm, Disney CEO Bob Iger held a company-wide meeting.

During the meeting, according to a source in attendance, a few people asked what was going on. What was going to happen to them? What was the future of LucasArts, the LucasFilm subsidiary and 30-year-old video game studio responsible for a number of beloved games?

“It’s business as usual,” Iger answered, according to our source.

Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 And Star Wars: First Assault
Disney has laid off the staff of LucasArts and cancelled all current projects.
Six months later, Disney shut down LucasArts. All games in production were cancelled. Business as usual.

In the coming months, up until just a couple of weeks ago, LucasArts staff were working on three projects: Star Wars: First Assault, Star Wars 1313, and a smaller project internally referred to as “Version Two,” according to two sources familiar with the situation.

Kotaku has obtained video footage of this “Version Two” project, which you can see below:

Såg rätt fint ut.
LÄS MER HÄR + VIDEO

Visa signatur

| i5 2500K@4.2GHz | 8GB Gskill 1600MHz | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H B3 | GTX 680 2GB w/ Twin Turbo II |
Corsair TX650W | BENQ GW2750HM | 5TB | 60GB Nova 2 SSD | Samsung 830 128GB OS SSD
Ze Best Moosic You'll Ever Hear

Permalänk
Medlem

det var inte fint... Men det var väl klar? Bara det att det inte släpptes har jag för mig? Eller?

Permalänk
Medlem

Katten säger det mesta

Visa signatur

🖥️: Intel i5 12600K | MSI VENTUS 3070 TI | G.Skill Trident DDR4 3600Mhz 32GB | NR200 |
EK AIO 240 | Corsair 750W Platinum 80+

📱: Iphone 13 Pro Max
📺: LG C2 42"

Permalänk
Medlem

Spelet var under utveckling av LucasArt men nu när Disney lade ner dem så skrotades alla pågående projekt (Battlefront 3, Star Wars 1313) Eller minns jag fel?

Permalänk
Medlem

Får ju hoppas att Disney ger det till nån bra utvecklare, jag tror inte dom kommer skrota Star Wars 1313 i alla fall.

Battlefront 3 dock