Permalänk
Medlem

[Project Log] "Parvum|Beast"

It's Build Time Again !!

Hi Guys,
since nov-december 2014, I have been working on a case design in collaboration with Parvum Systems..
Basic idea was to take the Parvum Systems S2.0 case, Re-Design it,
and build kind of a Monster Blue Energy tribute build ..
I call it "Parvum|Beast" ..

FINAL IMAGES ARE UP
!!!! - FINAL SHOTS - !!!!

HERE'S A TEASER FROM THE FINAL IMAGES

Well the reason why the monster logo and name plate is used in this build is because the Monster Blue Energy Drink, and Monster Gaming Army is what inspired this build..

Actually came up with the idea when i was googling the black/blue parvum systems s2.0 case, and was drinking my Blue Monster energy drink.
And have been wanting to build in a Parvum case for quite some time.
So I thought to myself, wth, why not build a parvum case inspired by the monster energy drink, and make it look Beastie ..
I mean, people build tribute mods to all kinds of stuff, so why not build a monster tribute machine

So please dont judge me for building a Monster tribute Machine, Instead enjoy the level of detail and effort i put into this build

below is the link to the post with a few pics of the original S2.0 case,
And the 3d renderings of the final design we made
Big Thumbs Up to Justin and the rest of the crew at Parvum Systems for this,
such great work and such great details !
These guys can make ANYTHING in Acrylic ! <3

Everythig in this little beast is going to be watercooled with parts from EKWB.com, and Coolerkit.dk
And all the PSU sleeving is from MainframeCustom.com

Here's a little teaser of what's allready been done, and more to come Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Links :

Parvum|Beast Renders
Parvum|Beast Case Parts
Parvum|Beast Assembling The Case
Parvum|Beast The Hardware

Parvum|Beast The Polishing Of EKWB Waterblocks
Parvum|Beast The Liquid & Light Test
Parvum|Beast Installing the waterblocks
Test Mounting of the Waterblocks, and modding the flipped GPU.
Silverstone AP121 Fans Are Here!
Figuring out the Loop
Reservoir Vinyl Sleeve
Re-Sleeving the fans, and extra sleeving arrived
Some More Sleeving, 24pin, 2 x 8pin and more
Finished Filling The Loop!!!
Cable routing, res change and M logo on GPU
Done Routing cables, Trying out blue Mesh[/CENTER]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status Updates :

THE BEAST IS FINISHED!!! FINAL IMAGES ARE UP!!!!

Specs for the Parvum|Beast :[/CENTER]

• :

• :

• :

• :

• :

Extra's

• :

• :

• :

• :

Watercooling Parts :

• :

• :

• :

• :

• :

• :

• :

• :

• :

PSU Sleeving :

• :

• :

And off cause a connectors, terminals and LC CUSTOM 18AWG WIRE – BLACK

And Alot of other cool stuff, Pics will follow

Hope you guys like the renders and the design Idea

Will be making step by step pics of polishing, sleeving and everything,
so that people can see how its all done, and maybe if they dont allready know it, they can learn it

This Build is made possible By:

Stay Awesome Bro's,

BeckModz - Liquid Designs

Permalänk
Medlem

Looks really nice! i'll be following this c:

Visa signatur

En dator

Permalänk
Medlem

Parvum|Beast Design Idea and Renders from Parvum Systems

Here's the Original Parvum Systems S2.0 and the final render design layout that we agreed on.

Hope you like the design
The case has arrived, and i will post pics of the assembly very soon..

Permalänk
Medlem

Parvum|Beast The Parts For The Case

Here's all the case parts, pics of every single part by it self..

I am so amazed by the work Parvum Systems has done! Excellent work guys! <3

Permalänk
Medlem

Parvum|Beast Assembling The Case

Pics of Case assembly, piece by piece.

I must say, this turned out even so much more cool then expected !! <3

Permalänk
Medlem

Parvum|Beast Design The Hardware

Here's pics of all the hardware that's going to get stuffed into this little beast!

Next update will probably be of all the watercooling parts <3

Permalänk
Discokungen

Ljusare foton hade inte varit fel! De är väldigt, väldigt mörka just nu.

Annars ser det riktigt bra ut! Parvum är så sjukt. Det mest galna är att kvaliteten överträffar typ alla chassin jag varit med om. I klass med CaseLabs utan problem och det är nästan bara plast liksom. Enda nackdelen är skruvarna!

Visa signatur

AMD 5800X3D - G.Skill Trident Z 3200 CL16 32GB - Asus B550 TUF - ASRock 7900 XTX Phantom - Intel 900p - CaseLabs S8 - LG 42C2 - Corsair AX1200i - Aquaero 6 - Vattenkyld

Permalänk
Medlem

Hur kommer det sig att du väljer z-87 och inte z-97?

Visa signatur

Intel core l7 8700k | asus rog strix Z370-F | strix 1080 | WD blue 500gb | velociraptor 150gb | Samsung 840 pro 250gb|Asus VG248QE 144HZ

Youtube https://m.youtube.com/user/mllndplayer

Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/linde_swe/profile

Permalänk
Medlem

jeg har valgt z98 vi gene fordi mobo er helt sort under mosfet, hvilket ser bedst ud når jeg installere vandkøling på mobo.
på z97 vii gene har de malet det rødt neden under mosfet, hvilket rent design mæssig slet ikke passer ind i en sort og blå maskine
Så udelukkende fordi jeg går ALT for meget op i rene linier og gennemført design

Permalänk
Medlem

Part 1 of the watercooling parts

Here's the first part of all the cool stuff i got from Coolerkit.dk and Ekwb.com

So many awesome things came in from theese guys !.. <3

Permalänk
Medlem

Part 2 of the watercooling parts

Here's the second part of all the cool stuff i got from Coolerkit.dk and Ekwb.com, also a reservoir sleeve from redharbinger.com

AWESOMENESSSSSSS <3 I love watercooling parts !

Permalänk
Medlem

Part 3 of the watercooling parts - The Fittings

Here's all the fittings that i will be using in the machine,all from Coolerkit.dk and Ekwb.com

Next update will probably be either some light teste of the RGB Led's that will be mounted in the case, or some pics of Polishing the Waterblocks

Permalänk
Discokungen

Looking good! Still quite dark photos but other than that I can't wait for more!

Visa signatur

AMD 5800X3D - G.Skill Trident Z 3200 CL16 32GB - Asus B550 TUF - ASRock 7900 XTX Phantom - Intel 900p - CaseLabs S8 - LG 42C2 - Corsair AX1200i - Aquaero 6 - Vattenkyld

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Flamso:

Looking good! Still quite dark photos but other than that I can't wait for more!

Thanks alot, and yeah sorry the pics are a bit dark, i just like it better that way

Permalänk
Discokungen
Skrivet av BeckModZ:

Thanks alot, and yeah sorry the pics are a bit dark, i just like it better that way

High brightness on the screen you edit them on? To each his own, of course!

Visa signatur

Permalänk
Medlem

Looks great! (But was that a necessarily amount of pictures of fittings? )

Permalänk
Medlem

haha just like the more dark tintet pictures, more pleasent for the eyes ..

fittings are beautifull ! and you can never see enough pics of them ! ..
Gotta show off the goods from all angles

Permalänk
Medlem

The sleeving has arrived

Here's the sleeving and some extra cool stuff from Mainframecustom.com <3<3

Absolutely in love with the blue colored sleeving, looks so sweet!. Cant wait untill i get to the sleeving part!

Permalänk
Medlem

The Polished EKWB Waterblocks

So i just finished polishing the "Frosting" of the waterblocks, and i must say it looks SOOOOOO much better this way
I was recording video when i polished the last block, but the camera fell on the floor ..
so no video at this time, but will make one later so you guys can see how its done

Cant wait to see how it looks with liquid in them.. ! Will take some pics later with the blocks filled up and under different light

Permalänk
Medlem

The Liquid & Light Test

Okay so first i tried both the UV Blue and the Blood Red Ekoolant in a few blocks, and i really like both colors alot.
But then i put it under light, "sorry for the low quality, hard to catch the real life colors on camera".
and i tried all kinds of colors, and ended up with white or dark blue as favorites "Last 2 images".
Also I am now pretty sure that i wont be using the Blood Red, just reacted really bad under all the lighting.

What do you guys think? and again sorry for the poor image quality with lights on.
I personally think the blue liquid reacts really nice under light, and think it will be dark blue or white led, "Last 2 images".

Permalänk
Medlem

Installing the waterblocks

Here's the waterblock installing, as you might notice i did not install the monarch x4 block on the memory yet, i will do this in a later post, when i mount the blocked mobo into the case pics will follow!

Theese polished blocks just look so amazing ! cant wait to see it all with liquid in it ! <3
You might notice that after i blocked the pump and put on the nickel housing, I just HAD to sleeve those cables,
i am NOT a fan of the original black,blue and yellow cables So i took my time and sleeved them in the colors i will be using in the build later on.

Permalänk
Medlem

Test Mounting of the Waterblocks, and modding the flipped GPU.

Allright, got alot of work done last few days. Test mounted the blocks to see how it looked best,
then flipped the gpu, bend some acrylic sheets to act like supporters for the gpu, and added some velcro tape to hold it in place.
after that, it was time to figure out how i wanted the cut in the case and pci slot cover to be.
Then after the cut i saw i cut too big of a hole, but still its okay
I also was thinking alot about the pump placement, if i wanted it next to the 120mm rad, mounted in the back at the mobo tray, or where to put it for the best looks..
Then i thought maybe i could make another acrylic piece bended in the angle of the GPU, so that the Pump actually is tilted in same angle as the GPu, and i must say it's got the look i was hoping for ..
Also cut out a hole for the LCD temperature display..
But still awaiting the final piece from Parvum, so maybe i will change it later or redo it,
but for now it works out great i think
I also drilled holes for the reservoir mount, and shot a few pics with everything in its place, and also with the window on to see how it looked

So what do you think guys ? .. next up will probably be installing fittings and tubing and figuring out the loop

Permalänk
Hjälpsam

Amazing, very impressed by the well thought through design and execution.

Keep it up

Visa signatur

Allt jag säger/skriver här är mina egna åsikter och är inte relaterade till någon organisation eller arbetsgivare.

Jag är en Professionell Nörd - Mina unboxing och produkttester (Youtube)
Om du mot förmodan vill lyssna på mig - Galleri min 800D med 570 Phantom SLI

Permalänk
Medlem

Just had to try this since its a monster blue energy inspired build

So i just finished my Moster Blue Energy Drink, and decided maybe i should cut it and try to fit it over the reservoir, as a reservoir sleeve ..
And i have to say, i actually think it looks kindda awesome.. Maybe i should try do mod it a bit, and see if i can cut out the logo and make the "M" light up with the UV blue liquid in the res ?

So what do you think guys ? ..worth doing, or just looks to lame ? .. Keep in mind i have monster logo on case also, and that this build is a monster tribute build to the blue energy drink that i love so much

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Fluf:

Amazing, very impressed by the well thought through design and execution.

Keep it up

thank you very much !

Permalänk
Medlem

This build is so awesome... The tilted design on the gpu and pump just looks amazing. Also, skip the monster can on the res, maybe an acrylic cutout piece with the blue monster M instead?
You do what you think is best! Keep it up

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av bmawn:

This build is so awesome... The tilted design on the gpu and pump just looks amazing. Also, skip the monster can on the res, maybe an acrylic cutout piece with the blue monster M instead?
You do what you think is best! Keep it up

Skickades från m.sweclockers.com

Thank you very much ! ..
Been trying to figure out the best way to make it for the res.
Not quite sure yet what i will do, so many ways to do it, just pretty sure i have to do something with the res,
and not just leave it as it is now

Permalänk
Medlem

UPDATE: The fans and the rest of the sleeving just arrived <3<3 ..
Will take images of it monday where i will also try to cut out the monster energy drink can, and see if i can make it beautiful as reservoir sleeve,
or if i have to try something else

Permalänk
Medlem

The Fans, Silverstone AP121 Uv Blue Blades

So the new fans just came in ! The Silverstone AP121 with Uv Blue Blades <3 ..
Originally i was going for the other version with blue led and transparent blades, and silver housing. But after trying them out i disliked it

alot.. NOT the fans themselves, but only the way it fit my color theeme.. So obviously i had to get the black housing ones with blue blades instead,

and i am pretty sure it will look sweet with uv blue blades along with the uv blue liquid from ekwb

Also i tried to mount them on the EK Radiators, as a temporarily solution.. just to see how it looks..
Will take them off again later when i re-sleeve the wires from them

Love how it looks.. Tho i know i HAVE to re-sleeve the fan wires, looks okay from stock, but thats just not good enough for me
Pictures of all sleeving progress will follow very soon guys !

Permalänk
Medlem

Figuring out the Loop

Okay, so this Update is all about the Loop. I took all my beloved fittings from EKWB and CoolerKit, and just went crazy with them

At first i was going to use minimal amount of fittings and instead do alot more of Bending the tubing, But these fittings just look so awesome, that i

decided to use as many of them as i could instead hehe ..

I tried many different loop ideas, and after an hours work i am pretty sure that this one is how i think it looks the best, and cleanest

Am pretty happy with how this could turn out!...
Next up is probably tubing it, and making reservoir cover out of something.
and then alot of sleeving later !
Hope you like it !!