Permalänk
Medlem

Displayport väcker inte skärm(ar)

Köpte ett gtx 1080 strix igår och med den en DP kabel då jag använder två skärmar. Problemet är att när jag lämnar datorn i sleep eller stänger av skärmarna så lyckas inte någon av skärmarna vakna. Får starta om datorn med reset.

Ta denna situation idag, gick och sov ett par timmar efter jobbet och stängde av båda skärmarna. Vaknar och sätter på skärmarna - resulterar i två helt svarta skärmar utan signal.

Är detta normalt? Har inga power saver features på.

DP -> benq 2420z (144hz)
DVID -> benq 2410T (120hz)

Visa signatur

Intel i9 10900K | H150i PRO XT | Asus Rog Strix Z490-E Gaming | Asus Strix 3090 OC | G.Skill Trident Z Royal 4x8GB 3600MHZ CL17 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB | Asus Rog Swift PG278QE | EVGA Supernova T2 1600W

Permalänk

hittade detta
I was able to solve this issue. Despite calling Asus 3 times they could not figure it out – their customer service is lacking a bit.

So, I simply went to the Device Manager section in the Control Panel. There are several sections, including “Mice and other pointing devices”, “Keyboards”, but also under “Human Interface Devices”.

I right clicked on the various devices in those sections and went to “Properties”, then under “Power Management”, I unchecked “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”. I think the computer was turning off the mouse and keyboard and then I was not able to use these devices to wake up the monitor. Also, there is a check box on the same Power Management section “Allow this device to wake the computer” and I made sure that was checked if an option.

kanske kan vara till hjälp

Visa signatur

citera för svar
Glassbilen spelar bara när det är helt slut på glass

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Hassel fd Jompenleet:

hittade detta
I was able to solve this issue. Despite calling Asus 3 times they could not figure it out – their customer service is lacking a bit.

So, I simply went to the Device Manager section in the Control Panel. There are several sections, including “Mice and other pointing devices”, “Keyboards”, but also under “Human Interface Devices”.

I right clicked on the various devices in those sections and went to “Properties”, then under “Power Management”, I unchecked “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”. I think the computer was turning off the mouse and keyboard and then I was not able to use these devices to wake up the monitor. Also, there is a check box on the same Power Management section “Allow this device to wake the computer” and I made sure that was checked if an option.

kanske kan vara till hjälp

Bra tips men verkar inte ha nån effekt :/

Har märkt att så fort jag trycker på powerknappen på DP skärmen så känns den inte igen av windows längre förrän jag startar om datorn. Lyckas inte få igång den på något sätt.

Visa signatur

Intel i9 10900K | H150i PRO XT | Asus Rog Strix Z490-E Gaming | Asus Strix 3090 OC | G.Skill Trident Z Royal 4x8GB 3600MHZ CL17 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB | Asus Rog Swift PG278QE | EVGA Supernova T2 1600W