Swedish/eng Minecraft server Vanilla 1.11.2

Permalänk
Medlem

Swedish/eng Minecraft server Vanilla 1.11.2

Hey, I have started a minecraft server with 10 slots that I would like to fill up... Im swedish and have played minecraft sens 2012 minecraft update 1.2.5 and I have really liked it.
I have played SingelPlayer alot but some MP to but I want more people to join!
Requirements: U need to be 13 or older to get in and u need to be a serious player that dont have a rude attitude.
U need to be mature and have skype/teamspeak or discord..and not be afraid to talk.
Server details! The server is Vanilla 1.11.2 and has 10 slots and its hosted on Apex Server...
The rules are simple; No griefing and no rude attitude.
If u wanna join: Write a litte bit about yourself in the comments and your skype/discord name and if i think u are a good fir on the server I will add u on skype/discord
Application:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype/discord:
What makes you stand out from other applicants?:
Why do you want to join?
Describe yourself:
What plans do you have for this server?
How much do you plan to play
Any additional information:

Permalänk
Medlem

Minecraft IGN: Boypen
Skype/discord: Ellepelle010127 (skype)
Location/Timezone: sweden
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: im a nice boy that enjoy everything in minecraft.
Why do you want to join? i i'll make the server great and healty
Describe yourself: im a 16 Year old boy that like to play minecraft. Iplayed since 2012 and i know a lot of the game. i got some hobbies like chess and drive the cross on a field.
What plans do you have for this server? wanna do this server great
How much do you plan to play? i think around 3 hours a day if i not got any homework to do.

missed one thing
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Hannesia:

Hey, I have started a minecraft server with 10 slots that I would like to fill up... Im swedish and have played minecraft sens 2012 minecraft update 1.2.5 and I have really liked it.
I have played SingelPlayer alot but some MP to but I want more people to join!
Requirements: U need to be 13 or older to get in and u need to be a serious player that dont have a rude attitude.
U need to be mature and have skype/teamspeak or discord..and not be afraid to talk.
Server details! The server is Vanilla 1.11.2 and has 10 slots and its hosted on Apex Server...
The rules are simple; No griefing and no rude attitude.
If u wanna join: Write a litte bit about yourself in the comments and your skype/discord name and if i think u are a good fir on the server I will add u on skype/discord
Application:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype/discord:
What makes you stand out from other applicants?:
Why do you want to join?
Describe yourself:
What plans do you have for this server?
How much do you plan to play
Any additional information:

IGN: Muffins120 (Gammalt namn, mobba inte)
Discord: The Svensson#9955
Timezone: Sweden/Stockholm
What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Probaly nothing im just a bored random Swedish person with waay too much time.
Why do you want to join?: I played minecraft 24/7 Before but due to the lack of friends playing i lost intrest. Now i kindof miss playing it so i would like to get back into a comunity.
Describe yourself: Idk what to describe here, im Always bored so im in Skype 24/7 just talking to random ppl. I have pretty offensive humor and i make jokes that a lot of people could get triggered by, and that is why it is so fun. I am, by litteraly everyone i have ever spoken to, considered a annoying person, i Think that is bc of my humor and how i litteraly never can shut up about anything.
What plans do you have for this server?: idk i like just fooling around as much as i like to build stuff. I can do pvp but im not really that good at it.
How much do you plan to play: That dependes on wich people are on the server and what they are doing. i play a lot of different games but when i find a game that i really like i play around 4 hours a day (+the nights on weekends)