Android 9 Quickstep fråga

Permalänk

Android 9 Quickstep fråga

Postade en fråga på reddit, men folk här kanske vet svaret:

Just bought a Blackview BV9800 which has pretty much a stock android 9 on it as far as i understand.

My problem is I just can't find a way to launch the app drawer. Both short and long swipe from home button does nothing. The home row ( the row that is same between screens) only came populated with the call app and chrome.

I migrated from an Android 8 phone(Cat s41) and it seems all apps that wasn't on home screen had their icon added to screen 2 and 3. So perhaps it is intended that you use later screens now for seldom used apps? But if you delete an icon by mistake, how do you get it back apart from deleting and reinstalling the app?

A workaround I found is to install the Nova launcher, but it seems a little overkill to install a new launcher just to be able to find the app drawer.

Det går bra att svara på svenska om man vill det

Permalänk
Medlem

Man installerar inte Nova bara för att få tillbaka programmenyn; Man installerar Nova för att det är med råge den bästa launchern för android.
Jag har kört med den sedan 2012 på alla telefoner jag har ägt, oavsett hur "stock" de än är.