Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

ASUS TUF 5700XT GPU

Hello.

I wish to sell an ASUS TUF 5700XT GPU from a mod project, and wish to upgrade the GPU to the 3000 series from Nvidia later on.

GPU is in perfect working condition. Never overclocked. All accessories included. No receipt as it was sponsored.

Shipping or pickup from Norrtälje is available.

Bids from 1000kr.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

1500 + shipping

Visa signatur

PM:a mig! I Följ mig på Youtube

Desktop: 11900K, Maximus Hero VII, 64GB Dominator Platinum @2933Mhz, RX 6900 XT 16GB Liquid Devil, Samsung Evo Plus 1TB + Kingston NV1 2TB, Be Quiet Silent Base 802, Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W, custom loop med 420mm + 360mm radiatorer.

Permalänk

2000kr + shipping

Permalänk
Avstängd
Permalänk
Medlem

Does this card have the bad cooler or is it the fixed version?

Visa signatur

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." - Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av scienta:

Does this card have the bad cooler or is it the fixed version?

I am not sure. Please provide a serial number of the revised versions with fixed coolers and I can check. I have reapplied thermal paste though.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Jonah312:

Leading bidder!

Permalänk
Avstängd

They're referring to this, https://youtu.be/0Rre77rE3Ag

Permalänk
Medlem

2600kr hämta på plats

Permalänk
Medlem

2800 kr plus frakt

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

I am not sure. Please provide a serial number of the revised versions with fixed coolers and I can check. I have reapplied thermal paste though.

I believe this is how it is:
Original:
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/TUF-3-RX5700XT-O8G-GAMING...

Revised:
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/TUF-3-RX5700XT-O8G-EVO-GA...

Visa signatur

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RX 7900 XT

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Lerners:

2800 kr plus frakt

Thank you for the bid.

Ok, I can see that the new cooler has the new type of fan design where the blades are attached on the outer ring.

My cooler design does not have that new fan, therefor meaning that my GPU version is the first version.

Permalänk
Medlem

3000kr hämta

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

Thank you for the bid.

Ok, I can see that the new cooler has the new type of fan design where the blades are attached on the outer ring.

My cooler design does not have that new fan, therefor meaning that my GPU version is the first version.

I feel like you should TELL People about the cooling issue, it's damn mean not to.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Abobilo:

3000kr hämta

Bid noted

Skrivet av Jonah312:

I feel like you should TELL People about the cooling issue, it's damn mean not to.

People can do their own research. Everyone here is grown up.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Bidding will finish up this evening, and shipping can be organised after I disassemble and pack the components.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Bidding has finished and buyer will pick up on Sunday. Advertisement will stay active until items leave my hands.

Thank you to all who have placed bids.