7980XE, ROG X299 VI Extreme, RTX TITAN

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Update:

All hardware is currently on hold for 1 bidder until further notice.

Permalänk
Avstängd

transparency is key maybe you can tell us the bid so other people might jump in?

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Jeriko:

transparency is key maybe you can tell us the bid so other people might jump in?

Yes, of course. I have an external bid for all of these parts for 100000kr. The price also includes installation of these into their own watercooled server cases.

This seems like a preliminary bid though, so when I have more information, I will let you know.

Permalänk
Avstängd

I cannot really comprehend what is in that person mind that made the bid , but given the circumstances I will retract my bid.

Good luck with the selling.

Permalänk
Medlem

I can possibly stretch to a bid on all the parts of 48000 SEK + tax 12000 = 60000 SEK
Then I need a VAT invoice / VAT receipt from you/your company.

But since there is quite a difference between SEK 60,000 and SEK 100,000, even taking into account that no labor cost is included in my bid, I assume that it is not interesting.

Therefore, I choose to withdraw from the thread

Good luck with the sale

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Jeriko:

I cannot really comprehend what is in that person mind that made the bid , but given the circumstances I will retract my bid.

Good luck with the selling.

Thanks. If circumstances update then I will notify you.

He has a data center of some kind, but also wants some flashy machine learning rigs. Let's see where it lands.

Skrivet av Lasse62:

I can possibly stretch to a bid on all the parts of 48000 SEK + tax 12000 = 60000 SEK
Then I need a VAT invoice / VAT receipt from you/your company.

But since there is quite a difference between SEK 60,000 and SEK 100,000, even taking into account that no labor cost is included in my bid, I assume that it is not interesting.

Therefore, I choose to withdraw from the thread

Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the bid. If the 100k buyer drops out, I can let you know. A receipt by my company can be made for the parts. I am F-Skatt approved and have active VAT.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

The owner of the components has not been in contact with me this last week regarding the PC.

I will end the auction until I have concrete information regarding the parts, or until I have the parts in hand.

Thank you to all of you who placed a bid.

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: I hope you get the GPU-parts today! Good luck!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av bobish:

@MetallicAcid: I hope you get the GPU-parts today! Good luck!

Me too. But at the moment it doesn't look like it. They should have arrived yesterday..