7980XE, ROG X299 VI Extreme, RTX TITAN

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Permalänk
Medlem

transparency is key maybe you can tell us the bid so other people might jump in?

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Jeriko:

transparency is key maybe you can tell us the bid so other people might jump in?

Yes, of course. I have an external bid for all of these parts for 100000kr. The price also includes installation of these into their own watercooled server cases.

This seems like a preliminary bid though, so when I have more information, I will let you know.

Permalänk
Medlem

I cannot really comprehend what is in that person mind that made the bid , but given the circumstances I will retract my bid.

Good luck with the selling.

Permalänk
Medlem

I can possibly stretch to a bid on all the parts of 48000 SEK + tax 12000 = 60000 SEK
Then I need a VAT invoice / VAT receipt from you/your company.

But since there is quite a difference between SEK 60,000 and SEK 100,000, even taking into account that no labor cost is included in my bid, I assume that it is not interesting.

Therefore, I choose to withdraw from the thread

Good luck with the sale

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Jeriko:

I cannot really comprehend what is in that person mind that made the bid , but given the circumstances I will retract my bid.

Good luck with the selling.

Thanks. If circumstances update then I will notify you.

He has a data center of some kind, but also wants some flashy machine learning rigs. Let's see where it lands.

Skrivet av Lasse62:

I can possibly stretch to a bid on all the parts of 48000 SEK + tax 12000 = 60000 SEK
Then I need a VAT invoice / VAT receipt from you/your company.

But since there is quite a difference between SEK 60,000 and SEK 100,000, even taking into account that no labor cost is included in my bid, I assume that it is not interesting.

Therefore, I choose to withdraw from the thread

Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the bid. If the 100k buyer drops out, I can let you know. A receipt by my company can be made for the parts. I am F-Skatt approved and have active VAT.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

The owner of the components has not been in contact with me this last week regarding the PC.

I will end the auction until I have concrete information regarding the parts, or until I have the parts in hand.

Thank you to all of you who placed a bid.

Permalänk
Medlem

@MetallicAcid: I hope you get the GPU-parts today! Good luck!

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av bobish:

@MetallicAcid: I hope you get the GPU-parts today! Good luck!

Me too. But at the moment it doesn't look like it. They should have arrived yesterday..