COD COLD WAR och Geforce now.

Hej.
1st kod till Cod Cold war - 399kr
2st koder till geforce - 49kr/st

Swish och först till kvarn.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

Eftersom koderna kräver ett grafikkort i 3000-serien som inte använts redan för att låsa upp det... bjuder jag 250kr för Cold war.

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Rådström:

Eftersom koderna kräver ett grafikkort i 3000-serien som inte använts redan för att låsa upp det... bjuder jag 250kr för Cold war.

this is totally wrong , understand you want to undercut prices but please do your homework before:

Q: I already redeemed a coupon for a package promotion. Can I redeem another coupon for the same package?
In most cases, a coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can use an NVIDIA account that has not already been used to redeem a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a promotional package, you will not be able to redeem a second coupon for the same account.

The codes are not bound to the RTX 3000 series card , they are bound to the account. so you could activate multiple Cold War codes with the same RTX 3000 card on different accounts.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Rådström:

Priset som står i annonsen gäller.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jeriko:

this is totally wrong , understand you want to undercut prices but please do your homework before:

Q: I already redeemed a coupon for a package promotion. Can I redeem another coupon for the same package?
In most cases, a coupon code can be redeemed by an NVIDIA account. If you have two coupon codes to redeem, you can use an NVIDIA account that has not already been used to redeem a coupon code. If you have already redeemed a coupon for a promotional package, you will not be able to redeem a second coupon for the same account.

The codes are not bound to the RTX 3000 series card , they are bound to the account. so you could activate multiple Cold War codes with the same RTX 3000 card on different accounts.

Actually the card can only redeem one of the same game. So you can't have a 3080 and redeem several of the same game. At least that is how it was for Watch Dogs: Legion.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jeriko:

That is wrong.

If you have used your RTX 3XXX-card to activate a code on one account, then you cant activate another code on another account with the same RTX 3XXX-card.

Speaking from my own experience.

Visa signatur

Citera för svar!

CPU: i9-9900K + Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3. Moderkort: ASUS ROG Z390-F. Minnen: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2x8GB 3000MHz. GPU: GigaByte RTX 3080 Gaming OC. SSD: Corsair MP510 500GB. HDD: WD Blue 3TB Nätagg: EVGA SuperNova G2 850W. Chassi: Corsair 4000D Airflow.

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av Samlooh:

That is wrong.

If you have used your RTX 3XXX-card to activate a code on one account, then you cant activate another code on another account with the same RTX 3XXX-card.

Speaking from my own experience.

This is wrong — have you tried with your own rtx 3000? Cause I have , and there is no problem activating multiple accounts with the same card...wtf!

I can only confirm the following . You can activate multiple codes ON different accounts using the same RTX 3xxx

Permalänk
Medlem

Jag bjuder 300 för cold war.

Visa signatur

Case: Fractal Design Torrent Solid Black MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING WIFI CPU: AMD Ryxen 7 7800X3D CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000MHz CL30 32GB GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO 12G PSU: ROG Strix 1000W Gold Aura Edition M2: Kingston Fury Renegade 2TB Fans: 4x Noctua NF-A12x25
Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27AQDM 27" 240Hz 1440p OLED QHD Mouse: Razer DeathAdder v3 Pro Wireless
Mousepad:
InfinityMice Speed V2 Keyboard: Wooting Two HE Headset: Audeze Maxwell Mic: Blue Yeti X

Permalänk
Medlem

1 kod kvar till cod

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Jeriko:

This is wrong — have you tried with your own rtx 3000? Cause I have , and there is no problem activating multiple accounts with the same card...wtf!

I can only confirm the following . You can activate multiple codes ON different accounts using the same RTX 3xxx

Yes, my RTX 3080 in the signature. Atleast the GeForce Now-codes didnt work with different codes on two different accounts, but with the same graphics card. Also tried two different codes on the same account, but didnt work. Seems to be tied to the serial number. Had also read on reddit that the GeForce Now-codes shouldnt require a RTX 3XXX-card, but that seems to not be the case atleast here in Sweden.

Also says so here:

https://www.nvidia.com/sv-se/geforce/geforce-experience/redee...

"Din maskinvara är redan inlöst för den här kampanjen. Mer information finns i kampanjens regler och villkor. Besök www.nvidia.com/nvcc för kundsupport. = Vårt system indikerar att du redan har löst in den här kupongen för din grafikprocessor genom ett annat NVIDIA-konto. Växla till det kontot för att fortsätta."

Can't say for sure that it's the same with the game codes, but I dont see why they would be different from the GeForce Now-codes.

Visa signatur

Citera för svar!

CPU: i9-9900K + Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3. Moderkort: ASUS ROG Z390-F. Minnen: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2x8GB 3000MHz. GPU: GigaByte RTX 3080 Gaming OC. SSD: Corsair MP510 500GB. HDD: WD Blue 3TB Nätagg: EVGA SuperNova G2 850W. Chassi: Corsair 4000D Airflow.

Permalänk

Intresserad av ett byte för Cold War mot Marvel's Avengers?

Visa signatur

AMD Ryzen 3600 - MSI B450 Tomahawk - Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 - Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Dual 8GB - Samsung 860 Evo 1TB - Noctua NH-D15 - MPG A750GF - Fractal Design Define R5

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Pellefant:

Intresserad av ett byte för Cold War mot Marvel's Avengers?

Tyvärr inte. Båda koderna sålda.

Permalänk
Medlem

Hej @Borked,

Skrivet av Borked:

2st koder till geforce - 49kr/st

Om det finns en geforce-now-kod kvar så är jag lite sugen på att testa hur det fungerar med betal-varianten av geforce now.
(inser såklart att det var ett tag sedan annonsen lades upp så förstår om koderna är borta)

/Einar

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av EinarB:

Hej @Borked,

Om det finns en geforce-now-kod kvar så är jag lite sugen på att testa hur det fungerar med betal-varianten av geforce now.
(inser såklart att det var ett tag sedan annonsen lades upp så förstår om koderna är borta)

/Einar

De finns kvar.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Borked:

De finns kvar.

Då tar jag en, skickar PM ang. swish och sånt

/E