Dremel DSM 20 med divers kapaskivor

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Dremel DSM 20 med divers kapaskivor

Hello.

I have this Dremel DSM 20 angle grinder with heaps of metal cutting disks, and a variety of disks for other materials as well. Perfect tool for quickly cutting metal PC cases to bits, and you have some extra cutting disks to be the "perfect handyman" for your wife/sambo/girlfriend, which will be really handy when you have to justify this tool purchase.

Shipping or pickup available.

Bid starting from 500kr

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

I dont know if i need one, but i think i need one.

So starting off with 500kr + Shipping!

Visa signatur

10900K @ 5.3GHz || Asus Maximus XII Hero || Custom Loop || EK-CoolStream RAD XE 360 + Alphacool Nexxos XT45 || EK Quantum Velocity CPU Block || EK FLT 360 D5 || Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC || 32GB g.skill Trident-Z CL16 @ 4000MHz || 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus - 1TB WD SN750 || Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 || Seasonic Prime TX 1000W || Asus PG27VQ ||

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av roo:

I dont know if i need one, but i think i need one.

So starting off with 500kr + Shipping!

You won't know that you need it until you have it. When you have it, you will wonder why you have Not bought one sooner.

This cuts so much faster then my Dremel 3000!!

Permalänk
Medlem

550:- + shipping. Neither do I know if I need it but I want it.

Permalänk
Medlem

What's The shipping cost for this?
I cut my case's 3mm Aluminium front plate with an angle grinder but didnt quite turned out the way i wanted it to..

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av MetallicAcid:

You won't know that you need it until you have it. When you have it, you will wonder why you have Not bought one sooner.

This cuts so much faster then my Dremel 3000!!

Oh no! What if I need it? Shit!
Sorry, love your ad - so i probably need it 😊

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Lysmask:

What's The shipping cost for this?
I cut my case's 3mm Aluminium front plate with an angle grinder but didnt quite turned out the way i wanted it to..

Shipping would be about 149kr. I ddo not recommend this tool for cutting aluminium though tbh with you. The disk rotates too fast and is too abrasive, so it tends to melt the aluminium instead of cutting it away. The finish is really crap, and the clean up takes more time than if you were to drill lots of holes and then use a file to remove the rest.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare
Skrivet av Pagge:

550:- + shipping. Neither do I know if I need it but I want it.

Thanks for the bid!!

Skrivet av Poberg:

Oh no! What if I need it? Shit!
Sorry, love your ad - so i probably need it 😊

Haha, felt funny. Might delete later.

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare