Permalänk
Medlem

Spel citat

Vissa saker som sägs i spel låter ju faktist bra. Här kan ni skriva era favorit citat från diverse spel.

Dem som jag kommer ihåg nu är:

Only a fool trusts his life on a weapon. -- Deepthroat

What I show you is reality, what you remember is the illusion. -- Sephiroth

Visa signatur

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Youtube | Spotify Playlists | Soft | Rapp | Rytm | Kött | Kalas |

Permalänk
Permalänk
Avstängd

Eat shit and die (Duke Nukem 3D)... Brukar säga det till diverse puckon som jag vill ska försvinna...

Visa signatur

Registrerad: 2002-11-26
Http://www.norrlandsguld.nu - Om du vill vara dig själv för en stund
Uppför man sig som en idiot så är risken stor att man är en...

Permalänk
Avstängd

"My blade can cut through armor! and still cut a tomato."
Citat från nån av Orcernas Hero i Wc3

Visa signatur

Wtfpr!!1

Permalänk
Medlem

"Chop chop", peons i warcraft 2/3 om jag inte missminner mig

Visa signatur

Spelar mestadels Arma 3, men även sådant som Factorio och Rimworld.

Permalänk
Medlem

Spelcitat är ett ord..., hehe.

Visa signatur

If the answer to any question requires a leap of faith, is it really an answer at all?

Permalänk
Medlem

"Your ass is grass, and I´m the lawnmower!"
Från en Duke Nukem 3D bana på Balls of Steel (flipper spel)
eller
"uh.. uh.. where is it!?"
Från Duke Nukem 3D it self... ^^

Visa signatur

"Some poor, phoneless fool is probably sitting next to a waterfall somewhere, totally unaware of how angry and scared he's supposed to be." - Duncan Trussell

Permalänk

Im gonna rip y'er head of and shit down your neck. Från duke nukem 3d.

försvenskat

Jag ska slita huvvet av dig och skita dig i nacken.
funkar välldigt bra mot skrikiga cs addicts.

Visa signatur

Varge gång du spelar ut2003/2004 dödar Gud en cs-nörd!
Den som har sett mest anime innan han dör vinner!

Permalänk

You just messed with the best, now DIE with the rest! (Sacred Dark Elf)

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Fear The Llama
You just messed with the best, now DIE with the rest! (Sacred Dark Elf)

Usa, undra hur många som använt detta, tex navy seals har väll haft det uttrycket sedan 70talet?

Permalänk
Medlem

"Only my weapons understands me!"- postal

Visa signatur

På internet kommunicerar vi mestadels med text. Så om du skriver, och stavar som en idiot, så kommer du troligtvis att bli betraktad som en sådan.
Förmågan att kunna ändra åsikt skiljer den vise från den envise.

Permalänk
Medlem

"I'll be damned, only one nuke!" - John Mullins SOF

Permalänk
Medlem

"Look at you hacker, a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors, how can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"

"In my talons I shape clay, crafting lifeforms as I please. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. My whims will become lightening bolts which will devastate the mounds of Humanity. Out of the chaos they will run and whimper, praying to Me to end their tedious anarchy.
I am drunk with this vision.
GOD, the title suits Me well!!!"

"What is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? What is a thought, compared to a mind? Our unity is full of wonder, that your tiny individualism cannot even perceive"

Vilket spel och vilken figur det är borde varenda gamer veta, har man inte lirat spelet/spelen har man gått miste om något av det bästa som gjorts i spelhistorien ^^

Visa signatur

FZ.se <---- behövs förklaring?
UnrealNorth <--- Om du undrar över något kring Unreal Tournament 2004
Spel och filmsamlingen <--- inte så stor nu men man måste ju börja någonstans

Permalänk
Medlem

"Creation is no great feat. Anyting you make, I can unmake in a heartbeat." - Alexi, zephyr mage -

Magic: The gathering

Ett av mina favoritkort. Excise.

Visa signatur

Spelar mestadels Arma 3, men även sådant som Factorio och Rimworld.

Permalänk

eeh...

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Zartax
Spelcitat är ett ord..., hehe.

ja det var därför det var svårt att hitta tråden.

Visa signatur

Antec Performance P182 | Intel Core i7 920 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4 | Corsair XMS3 1333 MHz 6 GB | Samsung SpinPoint F3 | Corsair 650TX | Windows 7 x86-64 | QPAD MK-50

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Nosnos
"Look at you hacker, a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors, how can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"

"In my talons I shape clay, crafting lifeforms as I please. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. My whims will become lightening bolts which will devastate the mounds of Humanity. Out of the chaos they will run and whimper, praying to Me to end their tedious anarchy.
I am drunk with this vision.
GOD, the title suits Me well!!!"

"What is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? What is a thought, compared to a mind? Our unity is full of wonder, that your tiny individualism cannot even perceive"

Vilket spel och vilken figur det är borde varenda gamer veta, har man inte lirat spelet/spelen har man gått miste om något av det bästa som gjorts i spelhistorien ^^

Jaha och vilka spel är det då? Gothic spelen?

Visa signatur

CachyOs. MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS// Intel Core i5-10600K@4800Mhz// Radeon rx 6800 16gb // Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 32GB.

Permalänk
Medlem

gravedigging deluxe

Permalänk
Medlem

[I]"There's nothing in the world as ruthless or impartial as death. All living matter ages over time and eventually dies... No matter how mighty or tiny its life force... So being alive means you're creeping closer to death with every second... But there's none of that here. No one and nothing ages. Nothing wastes away. This quiet, boundless, and beautiful world... An ideal world, straight out of a fairy tale, isn't it? A place and time that belongs to no one... Res nullius... It's because this is a future that was eliminated!!! History is composed of choices and divergences. Each choice you make creates a new world and brings forth a new future. But at the same time, you're eliminating a different future with the choices you didn't make. A future denied of all existence because of a change in the past... A future that was destroyed before it was even born rests here... condensed into the Dead Sea".[/I]

Chrono Cross

[I]"You appear to be looking forward, but in reality you're only looking
downward. You're only looking at yourself. Like that, you will find nothing".
[/I]

Xenogears

[I]"You are irritating... Do you wish to cease your existence?"[/I]

Xenogears

[I]"Even if I go to hell, I will live till the end of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands!"[/I]

Xenogears

"The snow keeps falling... Softly covering up everything in this world... Our sorrow, our defilement, our mistakes... If only we could wipe away these things as easily as that..."

Xenogears

[I]"What meaning can be found in living out such a short existence... hurting others, hurting yourself, grinding one another down... only to inevitably die and return to dust?"[/I]

Xenogears

[I]"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh"[/I].

Chrono Trigger

Permalänk

"Me not that kind of orc" när man trycker ett par gånger på peon i wc3

och så självklart ogres i warcraft 2; "We go this way" varpå det andra huvudet svarar "No that way!".

Permalänk
Medlem

Titeln på tråden är felstavad.

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av soppman
Titeln på tråden är felstavad.

Inte felstavad, bara särskriven... om man nu måste kommentera det.

Visa signatur

"If they're so smart, how come they're so dead?"

Permalänk
Avstängd

Men spårat ur, citat inte dikter..

Visa signatur

ATI TALIBAN.
Är inte någon expert, men jag har inte akne heller.
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS.. "Betala i förskott på blocket?" tråden.