Permalänk

Skumt Mail

Tjena

Har nyligen lagt ut min burk på annons här på swec. Fått ett antal svar och nu när jag kollade fick jag ett lite mystiskt mail tycker jag:

Dear seller,

I am Phillip Christy from UK, i am happy to come across this your item when
i am in search of a similar type which i want to buy for my BOSS who is on
educational research in Nigeria, Pls let me know the
present condition of the item, and i will pay you $1300 USD for the item
including shipping cost via your Local Post Office(Express Mail Service EMS), i
would pay you via BIDPAY or BANK TRANSFER

You can call me between 6.00am to 6.00pm United Kingdom time, my phone
number: or write me mail:

Wait to read from you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Kan det vara seriöst?
Jag menar varför inte svara på svenska.

Nej det tror jag inte på, skulle vara roligt att se vad ni tycker.

Visa signatur

| Antec Sonata 2 PB | Asus A8N-E D | SD 3700+@2600MHz 35/43 | Gainward 7800GT @440/1230 - 42/55 - Zalman 7000CU | 2*1024Mb PC3200 | Samsung 940B | 3dM 01 28029 | SuperPi 32s | Letar efter bra minnen 2*512 |

Permalänk
Permalänk

Detta var dock från sweclockers.

Visa signatur

| Antec Sonata 2 PB | Asus A8N-E D | SD 3700+@2600MHz 35/43 | Gainward 7800GT @440/1230 - 42/55 - Zalman 7000CU | 2*1024Mb PC3200 | Samsung 940B | 3dM 01 28029 | SuperPi 32s | Letar efter bra minnen 2*512 |

Permalänk
Medlem

Ja du...
Maila och fråga honom varför han svarar på engelska, roligt att se vad han svarar.

Visa signatur

PC: Gammal skit :)
Foto: Canon 350D ||Canon 28-105/3.5-4.5 || Canon 18-55/3.5-5.6 || Canon 50/1.8

Permalänk
Geeks
Grundare

"which i want to buy for my BOSS who is on
educational research in Nigeria"

Jag skulle väldigt mycket låta bli att kontakta personen. Verkar inte seriöst alls.

Visa signatur

Edin Mehinovic, SweClockers.com

Permalänk

Inte det minsta seriöst.

Du får väl göra som Jeff, historien är väl känd för många, men ett absolut måste för den som inte läst den. Helt underbar.
http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/index.html

Visa signatur

Det finns mycket jag inte kan, men jag lär mig.
Tänk om alla kunde lägga in lösningen på de problem man frågat om.
Att hänvisa till Google är bara oförskämt, låt hellre bli att svara.

Permalänk
Medlem

mailet innehöll ju ordet nigeria som ofta brukar inblandas i lurendrejerier..

Visa signatur

Lian Li PC7SE | Athlon 2800+ | 2x 512MB | Leadtek 6800LE 16/1,6 @ 1,3v 400/870 | 250 + 160 + 2x 200 + 40 = 850GB
Pergo-kuben | Pergomodd2 | PSX-modd | HTPC i CD-spelare | Pergo-tower

Permalänk
Medlem

haha nigeriabreven en klassisk bedragning

Permalänk
Medlem

Har fått 3liknande på en annons om 2st iBook batterier, vad ska en nigerian med 2st iBook batterier till

Visa signatur

-._.-

Permalänk

Enkel tumregel:

Får du svar på engelska gällande din svenska annons, på en svensk sajt riktad mot svenska kunder så kasta det direkt i papperskorgen.
1 på 1000 kan ju vara seriösa men de andra 999 är typiska bluffar, oftast checkbedragare som konstigt nog vill skicka dig mer pengar är varan är värd och ber dig skicka tillbaka överskjutande summa...
Ibland kräver dom inte "överskjutande" pengar tillbaka men betalar ändå överpriser, faktum kvarstår dock att det ALLTID i dessa fall handlar om stulna/förfalskade checkar.

Om inte varningsklockorna ringer redan där så får man skylla sig själv, vem av oss skulle frivilligt betala överpriser på dussinvaror?

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal Design Define R5 l Nätdel: EVGA Supernova G2 750W l Moderkort: ASUS Z97-A
Processor:
Intel Core i5 4690K l RAM: A-Data 16GB l Grafikkort: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G
SSD: Samsung EVO 250GB l Hårddisk: Toshiba 2TB l OS: Win 10

Permalänk
Medlem

Sätter man ut annonser på eniro så får man också alltid ett stort gäng med Nigeria brev.

Någon som känner någon, bror, kusin, chef, kompis som bor i Nigeria och behöver en dator och de betalar gärna lite extra.

heh jo tjena.

Goodday Advertiser,

Am david collins the Chairman of Tedton Electronics Group of Company
located in South Carolina.Am intereted in the purchase of your display
item listed on www.auction.yahoo.com Now,let know if this item is good
conditon.Also,Let me have the Final Price you intend to sell it including
the Shipping Cost to one of our Manger who is on
Company Errand in Nigeria.Moreso,i will be paying you Via the Company
T/T Account.So,let me have your Full Name and Full Contact Address.so
that i can make the payment immediately.I wait to read from you
soonest.

Regards,
Mr david collins

Dear seller, Your item has got a good specification and meet my item
needed
for purchase.We would need to know the condition of this item and
the
selling price then shipping cost via DHL courier service to
Nigeria(my
grilfriend is located there)directly from your office.If interested
in
selling it to us,kindly reply this mail and send your quotation
price so
that we can know how to make the payment.my mode of payment are as
follow
BANK TRANSFER through the uk citi bankand BIDPAY

Hello,
Am Prof. Benjamin Vogel Fe.I came across your item and am intrested in buying this item of yours and would like to send it to a Professor friend in Nigeria.

I will pay 12000Sek including shipping if sold to me.I ll prefer UPS for shipping

I shall be paying via Bidpay money order(www.bidpay.com)

If it is okay by you kindly get back to me with the following:
1.FULL NAME
2.ADDRESS in which i ll send the payment to,also your phone number

as i look forward to sealing this deal on time.

Thanks

I wait to read from you.
You can reach me on my UK no +447031948259 for any enquiry as am in UK PRESENTLY FOR A MONTH WORKSHOP ON GENETICS

Prof. Benjamin Vogel
www.us.szc.pl/vogel

HELLO SELLER AM JOE COLE FRO MHUNTSVILLE ALABAMAUSA.HAVE A SON
STUDY IN WESTERN PART OF AFRICA NIGERIA.SO MY SON BIRTHDAY IS COMMING
UP VERY SOON SO AND I LOVE TO BUY YOUR ITEMS FOR HIM AS BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR HIM AD HIS FRIENDS. SO I NEED A TOTAL SUM OF 3 OF THIS ITEMS .AND I M READY TO PAY ANY AMOUNT FOR THIS ITEMS VIA WESTERN UNION AUCTION PAYMENT BIDPAY.
ultrajoecole@yahoo.com

Hello seller,
I am Mrs bekky lindason from USA.I have Interest in your Bärbar HP NX7010 Centrino 1800Mhz 15.4 Widesc and i urgently want this product for my nephew in IBADAN NIGERIA on his 20th birthday . I want you to let me know the present condition and how much do you want to sell it last?I will making the Payment through WESTERN UNION CASH PAYMENT BIDPAY (MONEY ORDER) or MONEY GRAM. . Kindly calculate the total cost which should include shipping cost by UPS or FEDEX so that i can quickly make the Payment first thing tommorow Morning on my way going to office. And also provide your full contact address along side your reply.i.e:Name,Address,City,State,Zipcode,Country,Telephone.
Hope to hear from you very soon.You can contact me via lindason_bekky@hotmail.com
bekky lindason
best regards

Dear Seller i will like to purchase this items from you and i will choose Western Union Money Order for the payment or Money Gram in which after i send the payment they will send you the confirmation of the payment and the tracking number of the payment for you to track at royalmail, so for me to send the Western Union Money Order (bidpay)and you will agreed to ship when you get the comfimation and i want you to send me your full name and address and the total cost of the item including shipping cost via post office (Register Mail) to my marketer in Nigeria so mail me back with the details and tell me if you will ship as soon as you get the confirmation of the payment so mail me back with your full name and address and the shipping cost and item cost so mail me to jannetcole@gmail.com

Dear seller,
my name is mrs esther from united kingdom i'm into business for the
10yrs,and i have never regert about it,well i want you to supply one of my
client in west africa this mechanism so i will like to know much about the item.
And my client will be paying you Sek 10000 for the total price of this item
including the shipping cost to my client destination in west africa,Nigeria.
Well the reason why i want you to help me out is that i do not have the
item in stock,so if you will be able to do this deal than you can get back
to me as soon as you recieve this message so that i can contact my client to
make the payment to your provide address or contact address,that you will
give to me.
And my client will be making the payment through MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER.
so i wait to read from you.
Thanks for the co-operation
And you can call me on +447031912673.

i want this your item.am willing to send it to one of my girlfriend in nigeria

Dear seller,
my name is mrs claire williams from untied kingdom,the General Manager of Development Software Agience,i have a cousin working at united kingdom embassy,West Africa in Nigeria.She want to buy this item(Laptop )for a friend who's is having a project at University of Nigeria.
And will like to know if this item is in good condition,because she do not want anything wrong with it,so i want to get back to me as soon as possible because it's very urgent and she will be paying for this item for Sek 1,500 through MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER,so i want you to reply me with your full Name and Adress so that she can make the payment.
As soon as you send your full Name and Address the payment will be made.

Thanks,it's very important plz.
Here is phone number to confirm +447031912673.

Dear seller, Your item has got a good specification and meet my item
needed
for purchase.We would need to know the condition of this item and
the
selling price then shipping cost via DHL courier service to
Nigeria(my
grilfriend is located there)directly from your office.If interested
in
selling it to us,kindly reply this mail and send your quotation
price so
that we can know how to make the payment.my mode of payment are as
follow
BANK TRANSFER through the uk citi bank.

Visa signatur

http://www.mobilabredband.se/ Forum för mobilabredband.

Permalänk
Medlem

Aha, jag fick ett brev på engelska på en annons jag hade ute. Svaret var i samma stil som de här över.
Tyckte det verkade lite skumt så jag sket i att svara, tur det.

Permalänk
Medlem

fan va kass engelskas vissa skriver med eller alla.. hmm.. haha

Permalänk
Medlem

så jävla skön den jeff berättelsen var.. jag fick mig ett gott skratt jag har själv fått dessa annonser.. jätte kul

Visa signatur

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.. Even if you win you're still retarded"-
JRR shut the fuck up foundation

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

negeria brev finns de fortfarande. hu?

Visa signatur

Gammal är gubbe

Permalänk
Medlem

Nigerian 419 Advanced Fee Fraud , finns många varianter på den

Den som jag "gillar" bäst och som faktiskt fortfarande används flitigt,
måste vara the "Jamaican Switch" eller "Pigeon Drop" Scam som den också kan kallas. Fattar inte att folk faller fortfaranden för den, trotts att dom visade en variant på den i filmen blåsningen, med Paul Newman och Robert Redford, OT, en mycket bra film förresten.

Permalänk
Medlem

Haha.. jag blev så fäst vid JEFF berättelsen att jag nästan började gråta :P! läs den om ni inte har gjort det! fast jag inte känner han så saknar jag han haha

Visa signatur

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.. Even if you win you're still retarded"-
JRR shut the fuck up foundation

Permalänk
Medlem

Det är ju sorgligt iaf att det ska finnas folk som ska gå på sånt här, bedragarna är ju inte dumma så utnyttjar det :S

Visa signatur

Lian Li PC7SE | Athlon 2800+ | 2x 512MB | Leadtek 6800LE 16/1,6 @ 1,3v 400/870 | 250 + 160 + 2x 200 + 40 = 850GB
Pergo-kuben | Pergomodd2 | PSX-modd | HTPC i CD-spelare | Pergo-tower

Permalänk
Medlem
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av Guru
fan va kass engelskas vissa skriver med eller alla.. hmm.. haha

Och fan vad kass svenska vissa skriver med.

Visa signatur

Gaming: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3080 10GB | Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 32GB 3200 MHz | Corsair RM850x V2 | Sabrent 2TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 | FD Define S | LG 27GP850 | LG 48C1