Permalänk

Ultrastar

Tjena,
Jag och min flickvän har just skaffat Ultrastar Deluxe. Och jag undrar hur man gör så att videos kommer i bakgrunden och hur man sätter bilder i bakgrunden?

Mvh Dennis1989

Permalänk

Öppna documentation.pdf.. där står rätt så mycke om hur man gör det mesta.. men i grunden lägger du in filen du vill visa i bakgrunden i samma mapp som låten, sen pekar du på den filen i headern på .txt filen som hör till musiken.. lycka till!

Visa signatur

Dator1: CM Stacker, Opteron 144@2,1Ghz, 512MB PC3200, 1600GB HD, PNY 6600GT 128Mb.
Dator2: Opteron 144@1,8Ghz, 1024MB PC3200, 160GB HD, 7800GT 256Mb
Server: P4 2,8Ghz, 512Mb RAM, 80Gb HD.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem
Citat:

6.2 Adding / Removing Backgrounds, Covers & Videos

Adding a cover/background/video: Open the txt file from one of your subdirectories in the “Songs” folder. There is a tag called #COVER and a tag called #BACKGROUND. If not just add them. After the colon sign of these tags you can add the filename of you image you want to have as a cover or as an background. The cover will be displayed in the song choice menu. The background will be displayed while you are singing the song.

Instead of the background picture you can have a music video in the background. All you need is a movie in the file format: mpeg 1 (file endings: mpg, mpeg). To display the music video in UltraStar Deluxe just add or change the tag #VIDEO and add after the colon sign the filename of the video you like to add.

To skip seconds at the beginning of the music video you can set with the tag #VIDEOGAP the gap in seconds. You can also use negative videogaps on condition that you set the #START gap, because without this gap it will not take effect. The disadvantage is that the #START gap will skip the seconds (which are set) from the mp3 file.

Removing a cover/background/video: Open the subfolder of the song from which you want to remove the cover, background or video. Just delete the cover, background or video file you want to remove. The tags in the txt file can remain. Maybe you will need them later.

Permalänk

Tack för svaren, kom på det själv efter ett tag

Tackar

Permalänk
Medlem

Det är riktigt bra att ha på förfesten faktsikt. Men jag tycker inte om att när man ska välja låt så får man ju höra vilken låt det är och den har samma volym som övriga låten. Previewen borde ha lägre volym tycker jag.

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 965 EE @ 4 GHz
Foxconn BloodRage X58
ATI HD 4870 + Accelero S1 Rev2 + 2st Zalman 120mm