Don't retailers HAVE to get their facts right??

Permalänk

Don't retailers HAVE to get their facts right??

Hej... i'm sick of looking at websites (latest one Multitech.se) that show a picture of one product, en beskrivning då som inte stammer med bilden, och specifikationer som inte stammer och kanske en tillverkare number som är till nån annan produkt. (det finns andra website that seem incapable of getting their facts right)

MEN alla gomma sig bakom dem fras....we reserve that right to be WRONG....which I think means "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO GIVE A TOSS"

RANT ÖVER

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem
Skrivet av SvEngland:

Hej... i'm sick of looking at websites (latest one Multitech.se) that show a picture of one product, en beskrivning då som inte stammer med bilden, och specifikationer som inte stammer och kanske en tillverkare number som är till nån annan produkt. (det finns andra website that seem incapable of getting their facts right)

MEN alla gomma sig bakom dem fras....we reserve that right to be WRONG....which I think means "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO GIVE A TOSS"

RANT ÖVER

Kan you inte decide vilket language to använda? Sickt störande that you blend so mycket. Välj either Swedish or engelska and then stick to det.

Annars kan jag bara hålla med dig, återförsäljaren borde givetvis kolla upp sånt.

Visa signatur

Danskjävel så krattar som en skrivare...

Permalänk
Medlem

Retailers usually get their product information straight from their distributor and just like they say with the text "we reserve that right to be WRONG" they cant always be 100% sure if the information they get is correct or not.

And the main reason why retailers still uses the info from their distributors is that it would take to much time to write the information themself each time they get a new product to sell.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Frejoh466:

Varför blandar du svenska och engelska?

Han är inte svensk.

Tycker att okej använder man inte rätt bild till produkten, se till att det är synligt att detta är ej en bild på denna produkt. Men att använde fel bild och sen ha fel specs på varan samt länka till något annat på tillverkarens hemsida. Ja då har man problem någonstans skulle jag tippa på. Vet dom ens vad de själv säljer?

Visa signatur

Maximus X Hero - 8700k @5.1GHz - H115i - 32GB LPX@3466MHz - MSI 980Ti Gaming - EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 - Asus vg248qe - FD R5

Permalänk
Medlem

Spelar väll ingen roll ifall han blandar svensk och engelska? Jag håller med dig! Samma sak med grafikkort, kollade på ett 7950 och så visade dom bilder på 7970 istället...

Visa signatur

Min YouTube kanal: http://www.youtube.com/downhillproductions5
"Kan vi nu sluta skylla ifrån oss på piratkopiering när vi gör skitspel" -LeafBox (Sweclockers)

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

*Tråd rensad*

Det är fullt tillåtet att skriva på engelska på forumet (eller blanda) om man inte är bekväm med svenska.

Permalänk
Medlem

Wouldn't you be able to report them to the authorities for false marketing, or is that for more delusional things than that?

Visa signatur

CPU: i5 3570K@4.2GHz, 1.152V RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8x2 Grafikkort: MSI Geforce GTX 660ti Chassi: Fractal Design Define R4 Ljudinterface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Hörlurar: Audio Technica ATH-M50
Citera för svar!
Gymnasist med stort intresse för musik, grammatik, böcker och datorer.

Permalänk
Entusiast

There is one easy solution to that problem and that is to use the Swedish laws that regulates sales to consumers. Konsumentköplagen gives you the right to cancel any purchase if the good does not match the description. You have also tight to compensation for costs associated with the purchase such as travel to and from the post office and phone calls made to correct the problem. So if you buy something and the description turns out to be wrong, you can just return it and get all your money back. Or you can demand a reduction on the price. I got a new wireless router because of an error in the description on my laptop. The description said it had Gbit LAN and after a year I discovered that it only had 100 Mbit. The law is pretty clear in these cases.

I guess the major retailers have done the maths so it's cheaper to handle the odd return or price cut for the erroneous information than to employ people that manually check everything with the information from the producers. The later option is not a guarantee that it will be 100 % correct either.

Edit: I think you need intent for it to be false advertisement.

Visa signatur

Q9450, HD4850, 8 GB DDR2 800 MHz, 3x750 GB, Antec 300, Dell 2408WFP, U2410, Qnap TS-419p+ 4x2 TB Samsung F4, Asus UL30A-QX056V, Logitech Z-680, Sennheiser HD380pro, M-Audio FastTrack Pro, Ibanez sa160qm, Ibanez TB 15R, Zoom 505II, Ibanez GSR 200, Ibanez SW 35, Cort AC-15, Squier SD-3 BBL, Yamaha PSR 270, Røde NT1-A, Nikon D200, Nikkor 18-70/3,5-4,5, 70-300VR, 50/1,8, 28/2,8, Tamron 17-50/2,8, 90/2,8, Sigma 30/1,4, SB-800, SB-25, SB-24