Problem med några uppgifter i Excel (matte).

Permalänk
Medlem

Problem med några uppgifter i Excel (matte).

Har problem med att få till "fill/series" och om någon skulle kunna förklara hur man ska göra vore jag väldigt tacksam. Kan ju lösa uppgiften om jag manuellt gör varje cell, men uppgiften efter så är det 99st värden och det kommer vara superdrygt.

Problem 2 - Create tables from equations and draw graphs.

Given the equation y= 65 – 2x. Name the cell B1 to intercept in the following way: Begin to mark the cell B1 and then click in the name cell (left upper corner to the left of “fx”) and write “intercept”. Then continue with the coefficient in front of the x and name it to “coef” in the cell C1.
a) Construct a table for {0< X <34} and create a graph [linjediagram]. Begin with a headline for the x-column (the independent variable) in the cell A6 and a headline for the y-column (the dependent variable) in the cell B6. Then begin to record x-values in the x-column; 1 in A7, 2 in A8 and up to 33. There is a function for this in the start menu “fill/series” (Trial and error, if you success to use this function you do not need to record all values by yourself). After that, record 65 in cell B1 and 2 in cell C1 and than write ”=inter - koef*A7” in the cell B7 (the Y-column). This formula should be in every cell in the Y-column. Once again use the function “fill/series” under the start menu. Complete this with a line graph over x and y. Of course you name the graph and the axis.
b) Add a new column in the cell C6 and name it to Y2 and insert the line for the following function; y = 70 - 2X, then {0<X<34}. Use the same technique as in the a-exercise (Name cell B2 to “inter2” and cell C2 to “koef2” and then go on…..).
c) You should have 2 lines in your graph; 1 for Y and 1 for Y2 if you have done everything correct. What happens if you change the value in the cell C2 (koef2) from 2 to 3. You should only make the change in the cell that you have named to koef2. Now should your figure change automatically, but how? Comment this in your answer.

Permalänk
Medlem

Uh vilken krånglig uppgiftsbeskrivning.
Om jag fattar det rätt gör "fill/series" precis samma som att ha musen i en cells nedre högra hörn så ett "plus-tecken" visas och sedan dra neråt med musen tills antal celler man vill fylla markerats.

Visa signatur

Solen i africa! Hjälp snabbt. Tävling i klassen!
Det var High noon.
Om solen i Africa en truckförare kommer från East till Weast på huvudvägen. och exact vid eqvatorn vid Africa. Landskapet är totalt slät. På en tidpunkt var solen så ett par telestolpar gjorde så att det blev skugga.
3 gissar jag på, men kan inte förklara?