Watch DVD movies on Apple IPad

Permalänk
Avstängd

Watch DVD movies on Apple IPad

I really wanna convert DVD movies to an Apple IPad format so that I could watch them while flying. And I am always on the trip, so the quantity of extracted movies is the key, but I also wanna keep balance between video quality and file size. So I’m desired for a great converter can help with that.

Permalänk

I use this program when i need to convert videos/DVDs to my iPad:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm

You can download the whole program-pack or just the specific program you need.
If you have a Mac i would recommend you to search in the App Store.

Permalänk
Avstängd

This may help.
*mod: trolig malwarelänk raderad*
It can convert DVDs to MP4 video for playing on iPad.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

*thread moved*

Visa signatur

W10, Intel 5820K, Asus X99-S, Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 32GB, Sapphire 290X Tri-X, Intel 730 SSD, WD Black+Green+HGST, Silverstone FT02, Corsair AX1200, Corsair K90, Logitech MX518, Eizo 2736w, Eaton 5115 UPS. Pixel 7 pro

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av vivian58:

I really wanna convert DVD movies to an Apple IPad format so that I could watch them while flying. And I am always on the trip, so the quantity of extracted movies is the key, but I also wanna keep balance between video quality and file size. So I’m desired for a great converter can help with that.

Or if you want a program that can almost play every filetype download avplayerHD. A great program and i dont have to convert diffrent files. Although it costs a bit. Pm me or just quote me here in the thread if you need help with it !

Visa signatur

OS: MacOS/ Windows 10 Pro 64-bit MB: ASUS-Z97-A CPU: i7 4790k
NÄTAGG: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2
RAM: 32768 MiB GPU: 1070 FTW Chassi: Fractal Design R4
MBP 13" i5 | 256GB | 16GB RAM | MID 2014

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av vivian58:

You should try the app "AVplayerHD", it works really great and you just have to "drag the movie ower" via iTunes. It does all the converting for you, it does not take the files size down tho but maybe you can do that on the computer?

You could always try netflix if you have 3G, it works really well, not all the movies but a lot of series and stuff.

Visa signatur

Gaming: RTX 2070 & 3770k
Studier: MacBook pro retina 13
Ljud: QH-1339 & ett par rackans smidiga AirPods
Telefon: iPhone 6s plus
Skärm: ASUS 27" ROG Swift PG279Q med sån där g-sync

Permalänk
Skrivet av MuLLvaD3n:

You should try the app "AVplayerHD", it works really great and you just have to "drag the movie ower" via iTunes. It does all the converting for you, it does not take the files size down tho but maybe you can do that on the computer?

You could always try netflix if you have 3G, it works really well, not all the movies but a lot of series and stuff.

He is not allowed to use 3G on the aeroplane.

misspelling
Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av AgentDinozzo:

He is not allowed to use 3G on the aeroplane.

No but i wrote "if you have 3G", storing a lot of movies on a tablet is always going to be a bit hard because of the space. So if you can use AVplayerHD for air and when he is not in his homecountry etc, then maybe he can use that when he is at home etc.

Visa signatur

Gaming: RTX 2070 & 3770k
Studier: MacBook pro retina 13
Ljud: QH-1339 & ett par rackans smidiga AirPods
Telefon: iPhone 6s plus
Skärm: ASUS 27" ROG Swift PG279Q med sån där g-sync

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

*Spamnotis*

Tumregel: kommer det in nyreggade användare som skriver på knackig maskinöversatt engelska så är det med högsta sannolikhet en bot. Inte ens SweClockers är helt förskonat från sådana, även om de brukar rensas snabbt.

För allmän info kan nämnas att botanvändare ofta har användarnamn på formen "<vanligt namn><nummer>", som

etc.

I detta fall så var det nyreggad användare vivian58 (från Kunshan kan jag nämna) som ställde en fråga som snabbt fick ett svar av nyreggad användare xinyuewon (från Shenzen) som länkade till vad som troligen var malware.

Eftersom diskussionen ändå rasslat igång lite så låser jag inte tråden, men ni kan nog ta det på svenska framöver .

Visa signatur

Nu med kortare användarnamn, men fortfarande bedövande långa inlägg.

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

*Då låser vi pga fortsatt spam*

Visa signatur

W10, Intel 5820K, Asus X99-S, Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 32GB, Sapphire 290X Tri-X, Intel 730 SSD, WD Black+Green+HGST, Silverstone FT02, Corsair AX1200, Corsair K90, Logitech MX518, Eizo 2736w, Eaton 5115 UPS. Pixel 7 pro