Permalänk
Medlem

[Project] = "Pink'd-out" Tank Girl

Tjena Tjabba Hallå alla kära Sweclockare! Här kommer en liten bygglogg att ta form sakta men säkert, kommer skriva det mesta på engelska för byggloggen kommer finnas på lite olika ställen runt om på vårat "intrawebb" .

Heya All! Soo I have gotten the opportunity to use a Bitfenix Prodigy Case with accessories for a gaming Build.

Backstory:
My Wife Started Gaming about a Year Ago, she's been Gaming on my Old Faithfull and Stolen a lot of my GamingTime cause she cant Find a Black Case with some Pink Flair to it. I made her read "Tank Girl" and some How she Launched Bf3 and been stuck there since haha =D.

So I kinda said "well Hun, why dont You find a Case that You like the physical parts of and I Paint & mod it for you so it's pleasing for you to look at"

She found the Black Prodigy and totally fell in love with it, but if it only had some Pink Details to it.

My plan is to Fix her a Gaming Rig that's Black & Pink with some “Military Wastelandish” themed Mods.

Project = "Pink'd-out" Tank Girl

Pink mesh, “Pink lighting” (white + Red), Windowed Side panels with a TankGirl engraving and her Initials. Inside there will be Custom Backplate to the GPU and Cover over the MB, some sweet looking Fan grills and a custom HDD & SSD mount. There's gona be a "Custom" WC loop in it starting with a Closed LiquidCooler, the Swiftech H220. Going to add a 120mm Rad and GPU block to the loop, might get a cool Reservoir to if I find a sweet way to mount it.

Custom Loop = 1x 240mm Radiator in top and 1x 120mm Radiator in either Front or Back, depending on mods =D to be continiued

Case

• 1x Bitfenix Prodigy Black

• 1x Bitfenix Prodigy Windowed Side panel Black

• 1x Bitfenix Prodigy Custom Front Panel Black/pink SofTouch

Fans

• 5x Bitfenix Spectre Pro 120mm White

• 1x Bitfenix Recon Black

Cables
17x Bitfenix Alchemy Cables White:

• 1x ATX 24-pin extension

• 1x Intel EPS 8-pin extension

• 1x 8-pin video card extension

• 2x 6-pin video card extension

• 2x Molex to SATA power extension

• 2x SATA cable w/sleeve

• 5x Fan extension

• 1x Audio extension

• 4x 2-pin chassis I/O (PWR/RST/HDD/Etc.)

Lighting

• 2x Bitfenix Alchemy Aqua LED stripes Red 30cm

• 2x Bitfenix Alchemy Aqua LED stripes White 30cm

Theres are the Plan right now, but the Front might change Image

Plans and Sketches being made for:
Custom Backplate to my GPU, it will consist of "modersmesh" some carbonwrap, and some militairy inspired material.
Custom HDD/SSD drive bay
Custom Fan grills
Custom MB-cover

//enRodjavel

PC-Hardware such as MB,CPU,GPU and "so on" that's going in the Build is not yet Decided on, have some choices to make between Estetics and Function =/...

Pic's taken with a Samsung n7000, so dont kill me cause the Quality xD and I know the Flash was on haahaa.

Case Hardware & accessories, sponsored by Bitfenix & a Thx to INET.se (swedish partnership with Bitfenix)

Visa signatur

i7 4790K, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, HyperX FURY 16GB,
R9 380 4G, Raid-0 3xKingston ssdNOW300V 120GB,
Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W

Twittwit@enRodjavel

Permalänk
Medlem

Ser la väl trevligt ut!

Visa signatur

14700k @ Stock . 32GB @ 4000MHz . 3070 @ +100/+800MHz
240+360 rad custom loop

Permalänk
Medlem

[Project] = "Pink'd-out" Tank Girl Update #1

UPDATE #1

SO here comes the First Little Update, Some Stuff have arrived and I have Zero to none Time for my Project xD but with that said I'm Uploading some Pics of the Content and what's in the boxes.

I was a bit eager to see how it looked so the case it Self, The windowed Side panel & Soft touch Front went straight out the box and up on the Desk.

Alchemy LED stripe 30cm

Spectre PRO fan

Recon Fan controller

Case Hardware & accessories, sponsored by Bitfenix & a Thx to INET.se (swedish partnership with Bitfenix)

Visa signatur

Twittwit@enRodjavel

Permalänk
Medlem

[Project] = "Pink'd-out" Tank Girl Update #2

UPDATE #2

So this Project log ain't going to be super fast forward but I will try to get atleast 1 update a month, hopefully when Work related Things fades a bit I'm gona be able to do haste xD haha

Removing rivets/drilling rivets

Turning front around

Front riveted back

Masked MB for cutting/dremeling

Visa signatur

Twittwit@enRodjavel

Permalänk
Medlem

Gillas, ska definitivt följas.

Visa signatur
Permalänk
Medlem

[Project] = "Pink'd-out" Tank Girl Update #3

UPDATE #3

A quick render series of the case and tubing, still in "might this work mode" xD

Visa signatur

Twittwit@enRodjavel

Permalänk
Medlem

Renderingarna var riktigt snygga, kan nog arta sig riktigt bra.

Visa signatur

Har en förkärlek för alternativa standarder och trä; Trädator, Trätangentbord.