Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
ROG Community
Registrerad
Aug 2010

Steam Community related question

Hey...

Got a question. If somebody has been "following" you on Steam, using the follow option... are you still in his section
of followed users if he gets community banned? All I know is that his entire screenshot section went down, but not his
friends list. I was not his friend, since I once blocked and removed him. I don't know if blocking someone from Steam
also makes them unfollow you automatically? Does it?

This person was a real stalker that just enjoyed spending his days harassing ppl with spams and posting up personal
information about others, like their full name, their Steam ID's fully visible to the community on groups, on his
screenshots and such.

I'm glad he got community banned, cause he really deserved it... but I wish I could know how it really works practically?
What can they do / see and not?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.50 GHz MB: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Extreme - ATX/Z87 Cooler: Antec Kühler H2O 1250 HDD: SSD's Graphic Card: ASUS GTX TITAN Z - 12GB RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB 2400 MHz Keyboard: Logitech G19S Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q PSU: Corsair AX1500i 1500W OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 Computer Case: NZXT Phantom 820 FullTower - White VR: HTC Vive