Louqe Ghost S1 setup built for very quiet operation

Permalänk
Medlem

Louqe Ghost S1 setup built for very quiet operation

I am selling a Ghost S1 setup that I’ve been tinkering with for the past two years. My main goal when building this was to have a very quiet setup by using specific parts that are quieter and higher quality.

First, I modified the GPU by replacing the stock fans which were quite loud even at low RPMs with two low profile 120mm (vs. GPU’s 80mm) fans that can take in much more air at lower RPMs therefore keeping the card significantly cooler and quieter. I also changed the stock CPU cooler with a Noctua one and added a low noise adapter that automatically reduces RPM in hardware.

The PSU is fanless to reduce noise even further. The cables are custom made by PSlateCustoms, threaded and custom length, which helps reduce cable clutter and increase airflow and keep the system cooler, and therefore quieter. The keyboard (which is included) has Cherry Silent Red key caps.

When all of this plus software side fan profiles are properly configured, you have a super quiet gaming powerhouse. If you remove the side grills and have a semi open bench setup, it is almost impossible to hear the fans unless you get really close to the system.

This is a great system for anyone whose sambo hates PS4-esque jet engine sounds emanating from their truck-sized PCs. If you want to be cool and game like a boss while having a cool-looking setup, here's your chance.

Specs:

Chassi: Louqe Ghost S1 mk2 (Ash)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-L9x65 SE
GPU: Aorus GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
GPU Cooling: 2 x 120mm Noctua NF-A12x15
RAM: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2400Mhz C14
Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2
MB: Asus ROG Strix B450-I Gaming (m-ITX)
PSU: Silverstone NJ450-SXL 450W 80Plus Platinum (Fanless)
Cabling: Threaded custom length cables by PSlateCustoms
Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini 2020 Cherry Silent Red RGB
Mouse: Logitech Wireless G403
Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 7.1 Gaming

Comes with Windows 10 key which is bound to motherboard. I have a receipt for everything except for the video card and RAM, which I received as a gift.

Everything is obviously in perfect aesthetic and working condition. All in all I spent about 21000sek on everything. I can start bidding at 8000.

I would rather not send the PC. I can meet at Mariatorget. Payment in Swish only.

Läs hela annonsen här

Permalänk
Medlem

Can i fit in another HDD/SDD/NVME in some way, or would i need tophat for that?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av fesoj:

Can i fit in another HDD/SDD/NVME in some way, or would i need tophat for that?

You can fit another M.2 SSD/NVME on the back or front depending on where TS have installed the 1st one.
A 2,5" SSD, there is a gap where it fits one on the side and also behind the PSU. I have it on my wifes.

HDD would need a tophat.

Sorry for smudging the thread:)

Visa signatur

Ghost S1 Ash MKIII | Asus Strix B550-I Gaming | Ryzen 5 3600 | NH-L12 Ghost Edt.| 2060 FE| SF750 Plat. custom cables | Corsair LPX 16GB 3600MHz | Arctis 7 | G900/G604 | 2xPG279Q | HHKB Hybrid(Black)/Hybrid Type-S(White)

Nuvarande: S21 Ultra/S10+(PoGo)
Historik: Nokia: 3310, 8310 | LG: GD900 |OP: 6, 6T, 8 | Xiaomi: Redmi Note 5 |Apple: 3, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5S, 6, 6S+, 8+, 11 Pro Max| Samsung: S7 Edge, Note 8, 20 Ultra, S20FE

Permalänk
Medlem

Ok 7500 bid, can pickup in Sthlm. Sry for bidding lower than ask price, but i'd need to get new DDR.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Dashio:

You can fit another M.2 SSD/NVME on the back or front depending on where TS have installed the 1st one.
A 2,5" SSD, there is a gap where it fits one on the side and also behind the PSU. I have it on my wifes.

HDD would need a tophat.

Sorry for smudging the thread:)

No problem, thanks for the help

Skrivet av fesoj:

Ok 7500 bid, can pickup in Sthlm. Sry for bidding lower than ask price, but i'd need to get new DDR.

Yep that’s fine. You have the highest bid for now.

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

7800 pickup

Permalänk
Medlem

8000:- like you asked for and I'll pick it upp tonight already if you want.