Google Rutiner med paus

Permalänk
Medlem

Google Rutiner med paus

Jag är i behov av att ställa in en rutin som gör någonting och sen väntar i 30 sekunder innan den gör något annat. Är det någon som har listat ut hur man får rutinen att pausa?

Permalänk
Medlem

Saxar in vad jag hittade från en snabb googling

"But then I discovered a third-party Google Assistant Action called Mister Home, the sole purpose of which is to let you pause in between commands for a set amount of time.

Insert pauses between commands in Google Home routines -- from 2 minutes to two weeks -- with Mister Home.

This comes in handy for things like, say, as part of your bedtime routine you want to turn on your bedroom lights and turn them off in the living room. But you know you're bound to leave your beverage or the book you've been reading and have to go retrieve it before you settle into bed. So, you don't want the living room lights to go off right away. Thirty minutes after you first head to bed would be perfect.

To add a delay to a Google Home routine:

1. Open the Google Home app and tap the Routines button.

2. Tap either an existing routine or the + sign in the bottom right corner to create a new one.

3. Tap Add action at the bottom of the list of suggested actions.

4. Type "Talk to Mister Home for…" followed by the duration of the delay, for example, "2 minutes 10 seconds," then tap Add and, on the next screen, Save."