Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Krucks:

Tusen tack!
Ska kika på det när jag blir kry. Jag börjar känna mig kass efter dos 3…

Hoppas att det fixar sig med ditt grafikkort
Krya på dig.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av thomson:

Hoppas att det fixar sig med ditt grafikkort
Krya på dig.

Ska testa guiden ikväll eller imorgon.

Funkar det så skickar jag en PCIe-disk till dig. Förutsatt att du: vill ha den, vill outa adress och namn i ett PM till mig och att du bor i Sverige

Det är en, mig veterligen, oanvänd WD PC SN730 på 1024gb.

Permalänk
Medlem

Är det något jag missuppfattar med bat-filen här eller?
Det enda som händer är att cmd-rutan visas i 0,0001 sekund när jag försöker köra den, sen händer inget.

Edit: Jag hittade felet i bat-filen. Men det funkade inte ändå.

Permalänk
Medlem

Så här blir det nu istället.

Permalänk
Medlem

Ställer jag hårdvaruswitchen på kortet i andra läget säger den så här istället.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Krucks:

https://www.udrop.com/file/6iZY/Hmm3.png

Ställer jag hårdvaruswitchen på kortet i andra läget säger den så här istället.

Det finns en nyare version av Flash verktyget.
https://www.techpowerup.com/download/ati-atiflash/

Permalänk
Medlem
Permalänk
Medlem

Så här blir det om jag skiter i bat-filerna och gör det själv direkt i cmd:

Det ser kört ut nu va? "Flash already programmed".

Jag har testat 3 olika versioner av programvaran, men det funkar inte med någon. Jag får olika fel i alla.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Krucks:

Så här blir det om jag skiter i bat-filerna och gör det själv direkt i cmd:
https://www.udrop.com/file/6j04/Kört.png

Det ser kört ut nu va? "Flash already programmed".

Jag har testat 3 olika versioner av programvaran, men det funkar inte med någon. Jag får olika fel i alla.

Options
-f Force flashing regardless of security checkings (e.g. AsicID & BIOS file info check OR boot-up card).
-fa Force flashing bypassing already-programmed check.
-fm Force flashing bypassing BIOS memory config check.
-fs Force flashing bypassing BIOS SSID check.
-fp Force flashing bypassing BIOS P/N check.

Permalänk
Medlem

AMD has changed the behavior of AMDVBFlash in newer versions. It now requires a constant running Ring-0 kernel-mode driver. This is a security risk, you really only need the driver for a few minutes while saving the BIOS or flashing. That's why AMDVBFlash 3.15 and newer include AMDVBFlashDriverInstaller.exe, which installs/uninstalls the AMD driver with one click. This software was written by us at TPU and is signed digitally with our signature.

Permalänk
Medlem

You may need to do a force flash in an administrator privileged command prompt. (Find cmd in start menu right click and open as administrator)

If that is not performed you may receive the stupid 0FL error.

Then follow this command

Enter this command first

Amdvbflash.exe -i to identify what number the gpu is (if it works still)

(Unsure if this next command works in latest tool)

Amdvbflash.exe -unlockrom 0 (number the card is such as 0, 1, 2, 3...)

Then enter this command

amdvbflash.exe -fa -fp -p XXXX.rom

Note: XXXX is the name of the VBIOS file you downloaded. You can also change the downloaded file name to a simple name.

Otherwise you do it this way:

Create a new text file in your ATIFlash directory, name it FLASH.bat, and place this code into it:

@Echo off
cls

echo Flashing card 0 with BIOS.rom...
echo.
amdvbflash.exe -fa -fp -p BIOS.rom
echo.

pause
Assuming the new BIOS you want to flash onto your card is named BIOS.rom, this is the BIOS it will use for flashing.

Save your changes, then run the batch file by double-clicking on it.

Once you've received a success message, reboot your computer for the new BIOS to come into effect. If you can boot into Windows successfully, then that's good! (Note: your screen may flicker for a bit, because you basically have a new card, and Windows is trying to recognize it. If you want to be thorough, go ahead and do a clean re-install of your graphics drivers.)

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av thomson:

You may need to do a force flash in an administrator privileged command prompt. (Find cmd in start menu right click and open as administrator)

If that is not performed you may receive the stupid 0FL error.

Then follow this command

Enter this command first

Amdvbflash.exe -i to identify what number the gpu is (if it works still)

(Unsure if this next command works in latest tool)

Amdvbflash.exe -unlockrom 0 (number the card is such as 0, 1, 2, 3...)

Then enter this command

amdvbflash.exe -fa -fp -p XXXX.rom

Note: XXXX is the name of the VBIOS file you downloaded. You can also change the downloaded file name to a simple name.

Otherwise you do it this way:

Create a new text file in your ATIFlash directory, name it FLASH.bat, and place this code into it:

@Echo off
cls

echo Flashing card 0 with BIOS.rom...
echo.
amdvbflash.exe -fa -fp -p BIOS.rom
echo.

pause
Assuming the new BIOS you want to flash onto your card is named BIOS.rom, this is the BIOS it will use for flashing.

Save your changes, then run the batch file by double-clicking on it.

Once you've received a success message, reboot your computer for the new BIOS to come into effect. If you can boot into Windows successfully, then that's good! (Note: your screen may flicker for a bit, because you basically have a new card, and Windows is trying to recognize it. If you want to be thorough, go ahead and do a clean re-install of your graphics drivers.)

På det sättet gick det faktiskt flasha om kortet.
Tyvärr är det fortfarande samma fel på det…

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Krucks:

På det sättet gick det faktiskt flasha om kortet.
Tyvärr är det fortfarande samma fel på det…

Hmm, ser det likadant ut i Gpu-z?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av thomson:

Hmm, ser det likadant ut i Gpu-z?

Ja, dessvärre :/

Permalänk
Medlem

Hittade detta på denna sidan https://miningsoft.org/en/tools/atiflash/#Step%201%20-%20Down...

If you see error 43 after flashing, then you need to apply Atikmdag Patcher.
https://miningsoft.org/en/tools/atikmdag/#error-433

Error “43”
Quite often the “43” error appears on the video card. She reports problems. If you need to patch the video card driver, then you need to use the Atikmdag patcher. Then follow the simple steps:

Download the program and unzip it.
Run as administrator.
In the window that appears, click “yes”.
After completing the operation, confirm the action. Next, you need to reboot the system. If the message with Code 43 does not appear, then the problem is closed. Otherwise, you need to reinstall the driver or the operating system itself. We also recommend checking the equipment itself. When mining, it overheats or the riser has problems.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av thomson:

Hittade detta på denna sidan https://miningsoft.org/en/tools/atiflash/#Step%201%20-%20Down...

If you see error 43 after flashing, then you need to apply Atikmdag Patcher.
https://miningsoft.org/en/tools/atikmdag/#error-433

Error “43”
Quite often the “43” error appears on the video card. She reports problems. If you need to patch the video card driver, then you need to use the Atikmdag patcher. Then follow the simple steps:

Download the program and unzip it.
Run as administrator.
In the window that appears, click “yes”.
After completing the operation, confirm the action. Next, you need to reboot the system. If the message with Code 43 does not appear, then the problem is closed. Otherwise, you need to reinstall the driver or the operating system itself. We also recommend checking the equipment itself. When mining, it overheats or the riser has problems.

Jaså, du hittade ett trick till

Jag blev förbannad och tog ut kortet ur testriggen. Får se när jag hittar ny ork och testar det där. Tusen tack så länge!

Permalänk

Hur har de gått? Satt och flasha och modda i nvflash hela kvällen igår så nu är man i gasen

Visa signatur

Wasserkühlung::5900X::ASSrock X570 TB3::2x8 Ballistix 3000@3800::6800Nitro+

Vilken leksak>> CH341-biosprogrammerare

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av coolerfreak:

Hur har de gått? Satt och flasha och modda i nvflash hela kvällen igår så nu är man i gasen

Jag har tyvärr inte hunnit testa det sista tipset än. Så det ligger tyvärr bara i hyllan och skräpar.