Buying PC parts in Sweden?

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Registrerad
Nov 2005

Buying PC parts in Sweden?

I've heard on bbc 2 news that th 」 pound is a better exchange rate againt the Swedish Kroner + German Deutshe Marks rather than the USA Dollars this year.

As I'm about to speed some serious money on a new PC to overclock + other electronics I was wondering if you could help me?

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
under en sten
Registrerad
Apr 2005

Re: Buying PC parts in Sweden?

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av optical10
I've heard on bbc 2 news that th 」 pound is a better exchange rate againt the Swedish Kroner + German Deutshe Marks rather than the USA Dollars this year.

As I'm about to speed some serious money on a new PC to overclock + other electronics I was wondering if you could help me?

Everything is expensive in Sweden, sorry pal you must mistaken us for a banana republik

Don´t do this, don´t do that. Do this and think that.
Serious, do you really think I give a shit?

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Registrerad
Mar 2005

FX-57 @ komplett.co.uk = £695.00 = 9,657.48 SEK

FX-57 @ komplett.se = £719.355 = 9,995SEK

hail to england.....

Trädvy Permalänk
Forumledare
Plats
Jönköping
Registrerad
Jun 2004

Since this is a Swedish forum and some of our visitors aren't very good at English, we do not accept English threads. You have to write in Swedish or use another forum.

*thread locked*

Kontakta mig direkt vid frågor om eller synpunkter på modereringen/forumet och glöm inte att tala om vilken tråd det handlar om. Kontaktvägar: albert@sweclockers.com, kontaktformuläret och moderatorernas gemensamma pm-konto. Annat användbart: regler och feedbackforumet. Funderar du på att anmäla ett inlägg? Tveka inte! Gör det även om du är osäker. Det är vår sak att bedöma det, inte din.

Trädvy Permalänk
Forumledare
Plats
Jönköping
Registrerad
Jun 2004

After internal discussions, we have decided to allow English threads, provided that the mother tongue of the members who start them is English and that they do not understand Swedish well enough to be able to follow Swedish discussions.

I have unlocked this thread and moved it to the most suitable part of the forum. Now, I hope you will get the help you want.

*thread unlocked and moved*

Efter interna diskussioner har vi beslutat oss för att tillåta engelska trådar under förutsättning att modersmålet hos medlemmarna som startar dem är engelska och att de inte förstår svenska tillräckligt bra för att kunna följa svenska diskussioner.

Jag har låst upp den här tråden och flyttat den till den mest passande delen av forumet. Nu hoppas jag att du kommer att få den hjälp du önskar.

*tråd upplåst och flyttad*

Kontakta mig direkt vid frågor om eller synpunkter på modereringen/forumet och glöm inte att tala om vilken tråd det handlar om. Kontaktvägar: albert@sweclockers.com, kontaktformuläret och moderatorernas gemensamma pm-konto. Annat användbart: regler och feedbackforumet. Funderar du på att anmäla ett inlägg? Tveka inte! Gör det även om du är osäker. Det är vår sak att bedöma det, inte din.

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Registrerad
Jul 2003

I think the better exchange rate of the swedish current is eaten up by taxes. We buy cheaper from Germany. I think you do to.

But feel free to look around. For ex www.pricerunner.se

MÄÄAKLUBA

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
Västra Frölunda
Registrerad
Aug 2005

The swedish kr is really cheap now yes. But as the previous member said the prices are indeed better in Germany. Don't forget there's ebay too. I buy quite often from ebay without any problems. I would advise you to check ebay germany too. As you know ebay has good prices at most things. If Germany is then cheap to by drom there might be even better prices at Germanys local ebay.

hp Pavilion zv6243 AMD 64 3200+, 512mb DDR, ATI Mobility Radeon x200 128mb, 60gb, 15.4'' widescreen, DVD-RW...
Stationär Dator: AMD 64 3200+, 1024mb DDR, ATI x300se (tmp), 360gb, 2x 19'' CRT, DVD-RW...
Mobilt: nu: Nokia N70, fd: hp iPAQ 1930, Asus MyPal 620bt, hp iPAQ rx3715, hp iPAQ 5455, Qtek 2020i

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
Bollnäs
Registrerad
Maj 2002

Deutsche Mark (German Mark?),

Welcome to 2005, Germany uses Euro

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
Bollmora
Registrerad
Jun 2005

VAT is at 25% here, retailers might charge more that the usual 4 Euro for shipments abroad.

Although there are a couple of places that have skt. 939 Opterons in stock for fair prices if that´s of interest for you. Opteron 144 for approc. 150 Euro, VAT included.

Furthermore. I can think of one place that sells OCZ Platinum EB pc4000 memory for approc. 350 Euro, VAT included.

For a DFI Lanparty SLI DR Expert @ komplett.se you´d pay approc. 242 Euro, VAT included. The same mainboard @ komplett.co.uk goes for approc. 222 Euro.

In sum:
Brittish VAT, taxes, shipment costs and functional retailer competition delivers cheaper hardware for you even though the Swedish currency is at a feasible rate currently.

Trädvy Permalänk
Forumledare
Plats
Jönköping
Registrerad
Jun 2004

*thread cleaned out*

The fact that we are speaking English in this thread does not mean that it is allowed to post spam and questions about the forum here. If you have such, you should, as always, contact a moderator. Please keep on topic in future.

*tråd rensad*

Det faktum att vi talar engelska i den här tråden innebär inte att man får posta spam och frågor om forumet här. Om du har sådana skall du, som alltid, kontakta en moderator. Håll er inom ämnet i fortsättningen, tack.

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
Kungsbacka
Registrerad
Jun 2005
Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
Hovmantorp
Registrerad
Jun 2004

Re: Buying PC parts in Sweden?

Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av optical10

Allthough our currency has fallen with 25% since 1/1 this year i still think you're better off ordering the stuff you need from your home country or Germany which coincidently is where i last time ordered my dvdr discs because of the high price tag here in Sweden.

But why don't you just check prices at http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/ so you can see it with your own eyes if it's true or not?

Trädvy Permalänk
Medlem
Plats
Västra Frölunda
Registrerad
Aug 2005
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av bogg
Deutsche Mark (German Mark?),

Welcome to 2005, Germany uses Euro

lol

hp Pavilion zv6243 AMD 64 3200+, 512mb DDR, ATI Mobility Radeon x200 128mb, 60gb, 15.4'' widescreen, DVD-RW...
Stationär Dator: AMD 64 3200+, 1024mb DDR, ATI x300se (tmp), 360gb, 2x 19'' CRT, DVD-RW...
Mobilt: nu: Nokia N70, fd: hp iPAQ 1930, Asus MyPal 620bt, hp iPAQ rx3715, hp iPAQ 5455, Qtek 2020i