Permalänk
Skrivet av klantbo:

Nån som vet om dom kommer införa ett försäkringssystem för ens gear? Det är kul med full loot i pvp men det är oerhört irriterande att bli gankad och av med allt känner iaf jag som inte spelar alltför mycket nu förtiden

Det är ingenting dom nämnt. Personligen så slutar jag spela den dan dom inför det. Full loot är det som skiljer Darkfall från random WoW spel.

Visa signatur

Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | Intel Core i7 3,7GHz | RAM 32Gb 1333Mhz | Acer Z-321QU 32' 2560x1440@144HZ|

Permalänk

Servrarna stänger ner den 15e November. Som jag uppfattar det kan alla som köpt spelet spela gratis fram till dess.

http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/?p=3326

Visa signatur

Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | Intel Core i7 3,7GHz | RAM 32Gb 1333Mhz | Acer Z-321QU 32' 2560x1440@144HZ|

Permalänk

End of days....

"And so it comes to an end… The world of Agon as we know it will be no more in a few days…

We call upon you to celebrate the last days of Darkfall and try what you haven’t tried so far – this will be your last chance! Travel to the places you haven’t visited, swim to the shores you haven’t seen, enter the alleys that always scared you, climb the mountains you always thought as being ominous.

Speak to those you believed as menacing, laugh with old friends around a camp fire, prey on the weak, take your revenge upon those who harmed you, siege the cities that considered you an outcast, bathe with your enemies’ blood, kill, kill, kill, destroy, destroy, destroy…

Sing a song for the glory days of this world, capture your most glorious moments and share them with all of us. Make screenshots, videos, experiment and share your thoughts and memories with the rest of Agon’s warriors, hunters, sorcerers, priests…

The current state of Agon will be no more on the 15 of November, when the servers will close to make way for Darkfall Unholy Wars.

Psssst… It’s for free too!

Unuldur"

Taget från forumet.

Visa signatur