Trädvy Permalänk
Avstängd
Plats
Göteborg
Registrerad
Feb 2003

LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR Raid problem!

Har provat andra forum utan framgång så nu provar jag här, orkade inte skriva om allt på svenska tack på förhand!

Hey guys!

I've ran into some trouble with my raid drivers so I thought this would be the best place to ask about it.

I recently flashed my BIOS to the latest version without reading the list of changes properly.

So, when the flashing was done my computer just automatically reboots when the black windows XP loading screen pops, so I went back to the DFI site and that is when I noticed this in the BIOS list of changes:

10 . Change 3114 ROM to 5.2.1.6
11 . Change NV RAID ROM to 5.50

So I decided to simply format my computer, however when I try to install the RAID drivers in the beginning of the windows installation with the floppy I got with my motherboard it simply wont work because my drivers are incompatible with this new version.

I know the installation requires both the raid drivers and the nvidia raid controller drivers to proceed properly so I downloaded the latest versions these drivers however I just cant seem to fit it all on a 1.44 floppy.

Could anyone point me to a guide or a zip file with all the necessary files in it to make this work?

I appreciate any help I can get!

Tiv