PCoffice eller Netshop eller???

Permalänk

PCoffice eller Netshop eller???

vill köp...

Intel Core i7 920 2,66GHz Box
ASUS P6T DELUXE V2 X58 S-1366 ATX

och efter en stund på internet har märkt att PCoffice sälja de två komponenter för nästan 1000 kr billiga än NETONNET!!

PCoffice - 5609
Netshop - 5820
Komplett - 6494
NetOnNet - 6579

är det nån som har använt PCoffice eller Netshop? bra? total shit?

vet mitt svenska sugar, från kanada, var snäll
tack förehand!!

Permalänk

netshop skulle jag inte handla av, sök i forumet så får du reda på varför (finns en tråd om netshop).

Visa signatur

Workstation: i5-6600K, 16GB DDR4, ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, 250GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD, DELL Ultrasharp U2715 27" IPS
Laptop: MacBook Pro 13" Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1280x800, 250GB SSD, DELL Ultrasharp 2209WA 22" LCD
Filserver: HP Proliant DL120 G7, 16GB RAM, 4TB RAID 1

Permalänk
Antielefant

For something as expensive as a Core i7, I'd be willing to part with the extra thousand to get the security and safety of Komplett, Dustin or Inet.
I don't think you'll find a whole lot of Sweclockers that would argue against that point either.

Though don't be surprised if all mentioned are cheaper than NetOnNet. They're cheaper than the regular stores, at least most of the time, but only rarely cheaper than the larger online retailers.

Visa signatur

i7-12700KF | 128 GB DDR4-4000 | RTX 4080 | Samsung 990 Pro | 3xAcer XB270HU G-Sync

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

Yeah, really no point in using bad (sorry) Swedish when we all know English, at least enough to get by. I have no, own, experience of netshop and pcoffice. Have you tried prisjakt.nu and looked at the reviews there?

edit: How come you moved here? Are you staying permanently or temporary?

edit2: Misco ~6200kr*0,95 (if you're a student)=~5900

Permalänk
Medlem

Det här är omdömena på prisjakt.nu:

PCoffice - Inget omdöme
Netshop - 5.37/10
Komplett - 8.27/10
NetOnNet - 7.85/10

Personligen skulle jag köpa från Komplett eller Dustin Home.

Visa signatur

Bra, snabbt, billigt; välj två.

Ljud
PC → ODAC/O2 → Sennheiser HD650/Ultrasone PRO 900/...
PC → S.M.S.L SA300 → Bowers & Wilkins 607

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

Actually PCoffice has a score of 6.44 (http://www.prisjakt.nu/butiksinfo.php?f=1881)

Ohh I see, dustinhome lowered their price since yesterday and they also have a student discount on many goods (and free shipping) so it seems like a good idea to buy it from there.

edit: why V2 when the only differences, from what I've heard, is the lack of sas ports?

Permalänk

@Aser
jag bor i sverige nu för tre år sen o ska stannar

vad gäller student på MISCO? jag har ingen svensk student kort men har en CSN kortet. funkar det?

den ASUS v2 är mycket bättre för att overclocka. compared to the v1 or regular board, its much much better to overclock. and your right, v1 has SAS ports which can apparently cause problems with some setups. i don't want to take that chance, even if its a small one

ps, dustinhome shipping is 59 kr, almost free, but not quite, unless i missed something???

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

it's free shipping (@dustinhome) for sudents, didn't i mention that? my bad
dunno with csn cards, i have mecenat

don't believe there is any performance difference between v1 and v2, but i may be wrong
är du helt säker på att det skiljer?

Permalänk

awwwwwwwwww dang! my csn card is expired

no, your right, no performance difference between v1 and v2, just the ports which can cause problems sometimes. i'm surprised there was not a recall. but there is a big overclocking difference between the deluxe and NON deluxe boards.

dustin have a good deal on the xfx gtx260 right now

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

oh ok well komplett have a gtx 260 oc! for 1900kr i believe, so that's quite nice. you don't know anyone with a mencenat that could order for you?

yeah but the issue is if you run raid on both sas and the intel controller, so you can still use the sas ports and in Sweden they cost the same (right?)

edit: maybe it wasn't oc, dunno, but here's a link http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=450070

Permalänk

great link!! yup, that is the GOLDEN SAMPLE card from GAINWARD which is slightly overclocked and gives 8% more...

review is here...
http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=vie...

JUST noticed that netonnet has a GAINWARD GTX260 GS GLH (golden sample goes like hell) card for only 100kr more!!!
review...
http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=vie...

you have given me something to think about

tyvarr, jag känner ingen som har CSN kortet

Permalänk
Hedersmedlem

wouldn't wait too long though...

Permalänk

medveten om bumpningen, skall bara skriva att pcoffice nu har gått konkurs. precis som man kunde förutspå utav deras priser på sistonde.

Permalänk

WOW!!!!
i ended up buying my CPU and MOBO from pcoffice and the service and everything else was great!! i was very suprised, although i did expect the worst.

its too bad they are now bankrupt, had great prices!!! RIP pc office

Permalänk
Avstängd
Citat:

Ursprungligen inskrivet av liquidmonkey
WOW!!!!
i ended up buying my CPU and MOBO from pcoffice and the service and everything else was great!! i was very suprised, although i did expect the worst.

its too bad they are now bankrupt, had great prices!!! RIP pc office

Ahh to bad :(, but I think you still got the warranty from the manufactuers?
As they all said above, try to stick with inet, dustin or komplett, they are the top 3 if you ask med. Inet also gives free shipping, only if you buy over 500kr, which most of us do :).

https://www.inet.se/artikel/6101343/ <------Bookmark it

An if you ask me I also think they are the best, good knowledge, support and fast RMA. An other example why I like them is when i orderd my computer parts, one of the parts were not in so they exchanged it to a more expensive one for free So that they could send it the same day, that what I call good

Hope you like Sweden

Visa signatur

Halleluja

Permalänk
Medlem

Well I think Misco can compete nicely with inet/dustin/komplett both in reliability and with prices.

Visa signatur

Arch Linux - i5 12500@4.75GHz - Asrock B760M PG Riptide - 32GB DDR5 6000MHz - RTX 2070 Super - 1TB SN770 - 1TB SN550 - U32PWQU 4K
Dell Latitude 7400 2 in 1 - Arch Linux - i5 8265u