Permalänk

Level Twelve

Here is my latest project... What do you think? Too minimal? I always respect the opinion of my Swedish friends so let me know.

More Here

Permalänk
Arvid Nordqvist-mannen

Looks real nice dude:)

But isnt that generating alot of heat? Doesnt seem to be any ventholes in the wood for the computer.

Permalänk
Medlem

Like it to Looks like there could be some ventholes between the dark wood and the box where the computer is inserted?

Visa signatur

Intel Core i7 7700K | Asus Strix 1080TI | MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000Mhz | EVGA G2 650W | WD 640GB Caviar Black | Samsung M.2 1TB SSD + Samsung SATA 500GB SSD

Permalänk

There is a huge inlet vent at the bottom of the maple box. A Delta high-speed fan is mounted to the top of the case exhausting hot air out the back through a vent duct. Maybe this will help...

Permalänk
Medlem

Really nice but looks really big? Also a Delta-fan wouldn't quite make it a somewhat quiet computer..
What's the main purpose with the computer? Just normal-day stuff? And what about the front? No hdd/power-led?

When I first looked at it I thought "wow! That would do a really nice mini-ITX HTPC chassi". Good job!

Visa signatur

- Åldern har tagit ut sig i form av bekvämlighet -
------- Playstation 4/5 - Nintendo Switch -------

Permalänk
Medlem

I have follow your work on Bit-tech and its just awsome how good you are on wood work

Visa signatur

Dyslektiker på heltid!
Grafikkort: XFX Radeon HD4890 1GB| Mb: Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4M |Processor: Intel i7860 2.8GhZ @4.0GhZ |Thermalright Ultra-120 2x Fractal Design 120mm | Ram: 2 x 2gb Cosair 1600mhz Domintor | Hdd: Samsung 500gb x2 1000gb x1

Permalänk
Proffsmoddare

Hi Jeffrey! Nice to see you around! Your work in wood are really a pleasant sight. Love your Level Eleven

Visa signatur

"Hannes has taken a CrossHair IV Formula, a Lian Li case and plenty of BitsPower watercooling and created more than a case mod; Theory is a work of art. With attention to detail so fine that he even polished the ROG board capacitors, Theory is modding at legendary standards" - ASUS

Permalänk