Antec P280 case - Rubber feet

Permalänk

Antec P280 case - Rubber feet

I just recently bought an Antec P280 case from webhallen.com

One of the rubber feets had fallen off and gotten glued to the plastic wrapping. I tried to remove it from the plastic but it had gotten all stuck on there.
Once i got it free the glue on the rubber feet was all gone, and the plastic from the wrapping was attached to the feet.

I tried to use some glue myself to get it to stick to the case but it just keeps falling off.

To be honest, this isn't really a big problem. But since i just bought the case I would like it to be 100% working.

So my question is, can i buy a new rubber feet directly from you guys? Or would You be kind enough to just send me one?
I hope You can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Permalänk
Medlem

I dont think that Antec do have a sweclockers account, so they cant answer your question. I think the best way to contact them is either call or e-mail them

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal Design Meshify-C Moderkort: Asus P8Z77V-Pro Hårddisk: 128GB SSD+1TB SSD CPU: i5 3570K 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB vengeance CPU kylare: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ GPU: ASUS GTX 680 2GB PSU: Corsair TX650W
P280 Crossfire Citera för svar

Permalänk
Skrivet av juckeyy:

I dont think that Antec do have a sweclockers account, so they cant answer your question. I think the best way to contact them is either call or e-mail them

You might wanna read this thread.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Rutger Janåker:

You might wanna read this thread.

Oh sorry man! My bad!

Visa signatur

Chassi: Fractal Design Meshify-C Moderkort: Asus P8Z77V-Pro Hårddisk: 128GB SSD+1TB SSD CPU: i5 3570K 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB vengeance CPU kylare: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ GPU: ASUS GTX 680 2GB PSU: Corsair TX650W
P280 Crossfire Citera för svar

Permalänk
Medlem

Ursäkta missförståndet, men pratar inte ni båda svenska? ^^

Visa signatur

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Permalänk
Skrivet av Deathdancer:

Ursäkta missförståndet, men pratar inte ni båda svenska? ^^

I denna del av forumet så pratar man engelska.

Visa signatur