Fans not showing in CL

Permalänk
Medlem

Fans not showing in CL

Hi!
For the past month or so I havent been able to control my fans using Corsair Link, they were still showing and the RPM changed when using diffrent settings bit if was nothing showing in the software just noticeable from the fan noise. So yesterday I got my Corsair Sleeved Cable (One word, damn) and put all of those into my case. I also changed from what USB-port the commander was connected to. When starting the system back again Link wasn't showing the fans but they where detected according to the device tab. I have put the USB-cable back to the first one and reinsanstalled Link probably 5 times without success getting the fans to pop up in the system tab where I can change the fan curves. I have 2 temp sensors and they are detected, showing and working as they should. Any ideés what I should try? I have pressed "show all devices" and they are not showing.
Best Regards
Viktor

Edit:
They are obviously connect right, because down here they are shown and the RPM:s are not static.

Visa signatur

Stationär: Arc Midi R2 | RM650 | Z87-G45 | i5 4670K @ 4,2GHz | CM EVO 212 | Vengeance LP 8GB 1600MHz | GTX 770 TwinFrozr 2GB | Samsung EVO 840 250GB | Windows 7 | Corsair Link Cooling Kit | 4x SP120 2xAF140 |
Laptop: MSI GT780

Permalänk
Medlem

Fixed it

Totally deleted anything that had to do with corsair link. Changed the Cooling nodes input port on the commander, changed USB hub on the mobo. Downloaded the latest BETA drivers and everything worked.

Visa signatur

Stationär: Arc Midi R2 | RM650 | Z87-G45 | i5 4670K @ 4,2GHz | CM EVO 212 | Vengeance LP 8GB 1600MHz | GTX 770 TwinFrozr 2GB | Samsung EVO 840 250GB | Windows 7 | Corsair Link Cooling Kit | 4x SP120 2xAF140 |
Laptop: MSI GT780

Permalänk
Inaktivt företagskonto

Hej Viktor,

Vill börja med att ursäkta för lite sent svar och också berätta att man nu kan skriva på svenska här i vårat subforum. När man ska installera en ny version av Corsair Link så är de bäst att göra så här:

• Avinstallera Corsair Link via Kontrollpanelen.

• Gå till Utforskaren och aktivera Visa dolda filer.

• Ta bort denna mapp: C:\Users\"System name"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair

• Den mappen innehåller olika profiler för olika av Corsairs produkter så de kan vara smart att spara mappen på ett annat ställe innan man tar bort den.

• Starta om datorn.

• Installera nyaste Corsair Link.

Skönt att det löste sig för dig ändå. Ha en bra dag!

Med vänliga hälsningar,
Johan Nyman